• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

@AxelWelrod

When we start the war hasn't started, but it's on the brink of exploding due to religious and ideological differences. (Just my suggestion)

Completed my basic mapping. Picture quality won't be top notch.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Note - Sigman is a naval dockyard located between the two islands, acting as a waypoint for vessels of the Navy.

Legend:

Green - Grassland/Forest

Yellow - Farmland

Red - Major Railways

Blue - Rivers

Orange - Major Motorways

Black - Mountains

What color am I?

Because I originally wanted another space actually.

Oooh! I wanted the space below orange, above violet, ending a bit before the red.

Last edited by a moderator:
And also the island above the little red thing that's sticking up.

I can't really make a map though, because of .xif files.

.exif files are what show your latitude/longitude.

.xif files show a ton of random crap that's attached to a picture when it's taken.

I can't get rid of either of these, so basically I am screwed because people thought it would be cool if they added 500 mb of stuff they don't need unless they are one of the top 10 hackers or photographers.

so basically, I'm screwed.

Wait, the Reich has 885,000 aircraft in total? The real Nazi Germany only made 94,622 aircraft in total over the course of WW2, that amount is kind of..y'know pushing it. (To put it lightly)

Wait, the Reich has 885,000 aircraft in total? The real Nazi Germany only made 94,622 aircraft in total over the course of WW2, that amount is kind of..y'know pushing it. (To put it lightly)

We've had this discussion, he's agreed to step it down. No worries

Having problems with seperating my Land from the rest...Perhaps I shall do it manualy, Old Style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back