• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

what is the NPP?

From what I'm seeing its a counter-revolutionary movement from a number of monarchist nations because they fear the enlightenment.

Fearing the ability to walk when all they know is to crawl, truly pitiable.

I'm starting to think that the AAI wants to be Pearl Harbored

By the way, I am your official Combat Operations Moderator so anything in regards to combat, send the "orders" to me. I will interpret them the best i can while asking questions and determine the results of each battle. 

And we are not allowed to contest that claim? I somehow doubt the unbiased nature of someone claiming: "nazi germany was the most technologically advanced in 42 with the soviets significantly lagging behind"

And we are not allowed to contest that claim? I somehow doubt the unbiased nature of someone claiming: "nazi germany was the most technologically advanced in 42 with the soviets significantly lagging behind"

I don't know what that's supposed to mean but I'll tell you that this is my third time doing this and whenever someone claims its bias, i let them see the way the battle panned out. I will show you how/why you won or lost but it has to be OOC since IC, you wouldnt know what happened except for what your soldiers saw happen. If the enemy intercepted your orders, you wouldnt know that. If the enemy saw you on radar before you began your raid, you wouldnt know that.

Be happy that I at least do live moderation for you guys instead of summing the entire month into one battle

I'll demonstrate with Sicilia for you all and if you think im bias with my own turns, im more than willing to let someone else moderate my battles

Thats the thing, I don't know you and you don't know me.
Giving everyone a fair chance is fair nuff though.

I'm curious to see it in action i guess.

Do we have a official economics moderator too, cause i'd even be willing to offer myself up there, unless someone else already has taken that spot.

I'll demonstrate with Sicilia for you all and if you think im bias with my own turns, im more than willing to let someone else moderate my battles

If you have a system for managing these wars then you would demonstrate your unbiasedness best by doing it yourself honestly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the thing, I don't know you and you don't know me.
Giving everyone a fair chance is fair nuff though.

I'm curious to see it in action i guess.

Do we have a official economics moderator too, cause i'd even be willing to offer myself up there, unless someone else already has taken that spot.

If you have a system for managing these wars then you would demonstrate your unbiasedness best by doing it yourself honestly.

I would support an economics moderator and help out as i could.

If you really want me to compute the strength of each side and the compare the tactics, we could make it as scripted as - per se - Hearts of Iron 4

Being honest we probably won't be going beyond divisional level of management... maybe regimental if its a low intesity conflict.

Don't see it going any deeper honestly.

@ShepardThat isnt necesarry, what i merely mean is... you're using some form of methodology of determining things i assume, and optimally its a methodology that stands true no matter the situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to be using divisions mostly and only regiments (or in my case, "Cohorts") in detailed offensive or defensive operations

I would like to start a motion that you can only increase your population IF you have a logical system for your income of food as well as your population's need for food

I would like to start a motion that you can only increase your population IF you have a logical system for your income of food as well as your population's need for food

Well, I wouldn't say that's ENTIRELY accurate considering that countries with a low distribution of food stuffs tend to have higher populations.

for anyone interested, im going to make a decryption minigame where i'll actually post encoded forms of my operations to see if anyone can crack them

Its just... such a shame its too late to actually introduce a standardized sheet for all players to fill in (one including some form of economic standard)

Cause the opinions are too differing for it to be doable now.

Its just... such a shame its too late to actually introduce a standardized sheet for all players to fill in (one including some form of economic standard)

Cause the opinions are too differing for it to be doable now.

with the exception of the tech cap, you dont have to do economics or other stuff. its moreso to add to the experience for those who want it. 

Got an example so we know what we're getting in to?

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]NODQZTHNM [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]RDZRZU[/SIZE]

NQCDQR SN ZQBZMH - NQCDQ #2342

CDBQXOSHNM BNCD #8223

theres your example

with the exception of the tech cap, you dont have to do economics or other stuff. its moreso to add to the experience for those who want it. 

Still don´t understand how trade is going to be a thing if theres no quantification of an economy...

Oh well, im making my military sheet waaaay too indepth anyways so im not one to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back