• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

This is gonna be great, Im gonna annex large parts of Sicillian land, have  business oppurtunities for exporting Chromium and rubber to Roma, a large population boom, and Access to Africa. This'll be great.

i'd rather die than join that alliance...

*Keidivh points a 75mm anti tank gun at my face*

Oh SH*T!!! WAIT! I didn't mean... BOOM!! HEADSHOT!!!

Why get shot by a 75mm Reich Bastard anti tank gun, when you can get blown up by a 96mm tank gun used by the heavy tanks of Labinia themselves?

I still need to know what both alliances actually stand for and who is apart of them.

Dark blue: (Still undecided name, @AxelWelrod)

New Columbus

Valaria

Labinia

The allies in this universe.

-----

The NPP (The Nationalistic Populist Pact):

Allemagne

Roma

Prusiana

Pruso-America

Camdoba

Turia

Practically the central powers/ Axis.

----

And the AAI:

This is admiral9's and cashdash25's Alliance, they're the french revolution embodied, ready to wipe out ALL empires, monarchs and anything else they find "oppresive". Savages....

tahana

why isn't my nation orange anymore?

That's the alliance map, gray nations are neutral.

Dark blue: (Still undecided name, @AxelWelrod)

New Columbus

Valaria

Labinia

The allies in this universe.

-----

The NPP (The Nationalistic Populist Pact):

Allemagne

Roma

Prusiana

Pruso-America

Camdoba

Turia

Practically the central powers/ Axis.

----

And the AAI:

This is admiral9's and cashdash25's Alliance, they're the french revolution embodied, ready to wipe out ALL empires, monarchs and anything else they find "oppresive". Savages....

I thought we agreed on ILoUB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back