• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

If this roleplay EVER gets off the ground, then may I use the FT-AC as a stationary tank destroyer?

This is an FT-AC>
th

Do I have to do the Queld lecture again?

Both your priorities seem really off....

Maybe you should focus on your nations as a whole instead of single types of vehichles or currencies.

Both your priorities seem really off....

Maybe you should focus on your nations as a whole instead of single types of vehichles or currencies.

tahana? did u get to see my culture post

P.S. it's the best I can do for culture stats because I've never done something like that before kk?

I know it needs more writing but can I at least edit it in the actual RP since right now I'm not good at writing a nation's culture?

Would you go back beneath my boot now?  :smile5:

But really we are pretty nice guys, when we take over a nation we allow them to keep their culture and gov't they simply are a part of something greater

i'd rather die than join that alliance...

*Keidivh points a 75mm anti tank gun at my face*

Oh SH*T!!! WAIT! I didn't mean... BOOM!! HEADSHOT!!!

Nation Name: New Francea

Max population: 1.7 million civilians and military.

History: Founded in the year 1603. the nation New Francea was challenged from the start. During it's early decades New Francea would have been constantly raided by barbarians and rival nations. The fact that new Francea made it through these first 1000 years is a surprise in itself. A greater surprise though, was how New Francea Exploded in the trade department. With the introduction of gunpowder, New Francea once again was at the bottom of the advancement in technology. Slowly but surely New Francea held out for another 3000 years, and it wasn't until the early 1800's when New Francea's Naval and economy development skyrocketed to the top. At that time, New Francea was the first nation to develop gasoline powered ships and cars. It was also the  third nation to develop itself it's own defense corporations. During 1915, New Francea was ahead of the other nations until the first great war. During the first great war New Francea was off to a rocky start. It was at this point that New Francea's economy was falling apart, and research and production was grinding to a halt. It was at this point that New Francea's government went into overdrive and became a dictatorship. New Francea, at the beginning of the first great war took horrendous casualties, over 6,000 to be exact. It was at this point during 1925 that New Francea finally started tank development. The first Francean' tank was called the oviale mark 1. It proved to be a partial success, with much lighter infantry casualties of only 1,500.

Abundant resources: coal, oil, iron, gold, stone, and copper.

Scarce resources: wood, Silver, grains, and vegetables.

City locations: ravines criss-cross the territory. this is where the cities, and military are housed.

Terrain Features: Deep valleys and sheer ravines dot the Francean' landscape, the ore such as the iron and gold and copper are located in nearby quarries next to the ravine cities.

Most food is meat based. So New Francean's substitute cereals and vegtables with seasoned meat products instead.

Is This better?

this is my current nation dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back