• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

And also, why does me being GM matter in game? Everyone seems to think i'm gonna bullshit my way through this cause I can...

>When you aid someone in an attack, but they suddenly turn on you together with your common enemy and proceeds to bomb your nation

fae.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
>When you aid someone in an attack, but they suddenly turn on you together with your common enemy and proceeds to bomb your nation

fae.jpg

Haha, us silly Germans xD (Don't worry, we're actually very loyal, just caught up in hypothetical battle)

>Que AA Platforms

You think I didn't come prepared?

*Que artillery redirecting fire*

We'll manage. (We are going to be great friends in this  :smile5: )

Haha, us silly Germans xD (Don't worry, we're actually very loyal, just caught up in hypothetical battle)

*Que artillery redirecting fire*

We'll manage. (We are going to be great friends in this  :smile5: )

>Que the tank battalion I mentioned earlier.

If you didn't know, I am currently take a long sip from a flask.

>Que the tank battalion I mentioned earlier.

If you didn't know, I am currently take a long sip from a flask.

*Que Panzer divisions*

If you didn't know, German armor=all your lands are belong to me

Hold up. Rome and Prusso-Germany @TheIrradiatedWaffle are taking Sicilia. All y'all can back off or led non-combat support because I'm not getting the first blue on blue here

Oy, I'm Prusso-Germany 

@TheIrradiatedWaffle is Prusso-America, get your fictional Prussian facts straight!

And don't worry @Tahana, I won't betray you  :smile4:

Depends on which one, the NPP or the ILUB (If that's gonna be the name, sounds funny as hell, I LUB).

Pretty sure I'm joining the NPP?

Honestly it's getting a little fuzzy with who is sides with who  :smile4:

Never underestimate LABINIAN STEEL!

>Swings a piece of Labinian Steel at your head.

*Catches steel with Prusinian steel*

I don't think we are 

*Commence epic bloody close quarters combat*

Also where the hell is Sicilia even?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back