• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

Anyone who attempts to interfere in our wars is going to get their face kicked in. 

readies P.108A

Opens pack of cigs'

Soldier's these days...

You don't ever want to know what kind of shit i've seen,  War, War never changes...

Sicilia is rightfully Roman. Anyone who attempts to tell the Roman Republic otherwise can expect to have their military forces obliterated within the month. 

Sicilia is rightfully Roman. Anyone who attempts to tell the Roman Republic otherwise can expect to have their military forces obliterated within the month. 

>Takes deep whiff of cigar

The land of Sicilia certainly belongs to the Roman, and i'd be more than happy to assist in your attack if I could get a piece of that land i've so long sought after.

Last edited by a moderator:
>Takes deep whiff of cigar

The land of Sicilia certainly belongs to the Roman, and i'd be more than happy to assist if I could get a piece of that land i've so long sought after.

>Turns up with the Navy

Sorry Tah, but GM or not, I've got some moral integrity to uphold here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back