• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

Heh, I feel as if the middle of the map is a alternate Europe with small countries, the west being America, Canada and Brazil with other SA countries eating other SA countries mixed with Mexoco. The east is just Russia and China mixed with some Eastern Europe countries. Why do I feel that the middle is going to be nuked real soon?

A squad of 30 FCM 50 T's advance into the violet nation above mine.

How many tanks, by the way? 'Cause a Tank Squad isn't an actual formation. Squads are an Infantry formation of up to 8-12 troops normally commanded by a Sergeant. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The FCM 50 T  was being designed in 1939

on paper that is

It wasn't though, the FCM 50 wasn't "designed" until 47 at the earliest as competition for the AMX 50 contract.

It never got past the outline stage of laying out what the project wished to achieve.

You're thinking of the FCM F1.

The violet one is called Sicilia, don't know about the dark blue one though.

@TheIrradiatedWaffle

Dark blue is Repiblisca Roma or otherwise the Republic of Rome. 

Sicilia is a free state that was once annexed by Rome, then puppeted, and now it has free sovereignty but the new elections will decide if Rome decides to make Sicilia roman again. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back