• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

look up the FCM 50 T French heavy tank

Armor: 120mm sloped

Speed: 55kph

Engine power: 1,200

Crew: 5

Armament: 90mm cannon

trouble

well, only for you guys

designed in 1943

Well, this'll be the second time Im forced to go to war with a GM, not a recipe for success, but here we go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo, I have some stuff to deal with so i'll be off for a bit. I will check in later to see what's going on. Till then you're on your own.

Nation Name: New Francea

Population: 17.359 million.

Terrain: Rocky cliffs contain rich minerals including Iron, Copper, Gold, Coal, and abundant oil wells. Deep rivers which contain an abundance of fish. Flat plateaus perfect for building. And valleys for hiding fortresses.

Capital: Faranziea

Army

Ground forces: 500,000 infantry, 4,000 Heavy tanks, 320 Medium tanks, 650 light tanks, and 1,000 anti aircraft emplacements.

abundant resources: Coal, Oil, Stone, Iron, Gold, and Copper, Sulfur.

Scarce resources: Gems, Wood, Chocolate, Sugar, and Vegetables.

Products: Steel and Gasoline

History: (WIP)

Culture: Dictatorship.

I was kinda hoping to get some of that coastal area to the mainland that was also in the circle.

Grrr. You took a sliver of my spot...

No worries. I could use a puppet state...

*Readies the 1st and 2nd Legions*

@Tahana Also, if I may, I suggest that we start some time before 1940 and put a starting tech cap on whatever year you say we start and a initial tech limit for researching projects at 1940 (being as many WW2 inventions and innovations came after 1940)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back