• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

Destroyers, battleships and frigates are all separate classes of ships.

Okay, now I know.

---

Would these numbers be too high?

15 heavy cruisers

22 light cruisers

16 battleships

35 Destroyers

40 Corvettes

27 Auxillery ships

4 light aircraft carriers

2 heavy aircraft carriers

Okay, now I know.

---

Would these numbers be too high?

15 heavy cruisers

22 light cruisers

16 battleships

35 Destroyers

40 Corvettes

27 Auxillery ships

4 light aircraft carriers

2 heavy aircraft carriers

That would be 171 ships. Whilst it is around the size of the Royal Navy before World War One, it is essentially a medium Navy compared to everyone else, since I'm around 200.

What is it, what is it about and is my prussian brüdders and roma in it?

I shall hav the most power navy ever.

The NPP is a faction, The Nationalistic Populist pact. And your prussian friend has been considering joining up, but has not given a definite answer yet. Don't know about your Roman friend though, @Shepard.

The NPP is a faction, The Nationalistic Populist pact. And your prussian friend has been considering joining up, but has not given a definite answer yet. Don't know about your Roman friend though, @Shepard.

Why!? Why you do this!? We need more for BLUFOR, god damnit! Y'know you lose either way.

My navy is also very technologically advanced as it needs to be powerful to uphold my connections to the rest of the Empire.

Wait... Wouldn't that INCREDIBLY expensive?

Also a reminder to post your sheets and maps in the official thread under the "Hosted Projects: Nation building" tab.

Expensive but affordable as it is more than necessary to my nation, I see you trying to find ways to pop holes in my most important asset.

I have an Air Force... -_-

No, I mean having incredibly advanced ships that mount up to 436 would be REALLY expensive. I mean, we have maintenance, replacing the armaments of the ships, fueling them, repairing them, supplying them, etc. Just saying, it seems somewhat... Vampirism to your economy.

No, I mean having incredibly advanced ships that mount up to 436 would be REALLY expensive. I mean, we have maintenance, replacing the armaments of the ships, fueling them, repairing them, supplying them, etc. Just saying, it seems somewhat... Vampirism to your economy.

I know but its important and my naval power is very important to the trade of the Tahanese Empire. Also who says my economy can't handle having an expensive navy? I know how a navy works as well.

I know but its important and my naval power is very important to the trade of the Tahanese Empire. Also who says my economy can't handle having an expensive navy? I know how a navy works as well.

"Captain, we need more ships!"

"Actually, we're kinda broke..."

A little joke there for humour purposes.

@Keidivh

WE COULD BE RICH

Tahana, please, please. Why are you doing this to me? There's about 3 militaries here against around 6 or 7. We are bordering overkill here!

"Captain, we need more ships!"

"Actually, we're kinda broke..."

A little joke there for humour purposes.

Tahana, please, please. Why are you doing this to me? There's about 3 militaries here against around 6 or 7. We are bordering overkill here!

You can never have enough friends!

Also I'm kinda scared that DrComp is gone.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back