• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wonderlands: An Multi-Fandom RP

AllQuiet said:
So what?
If that's what the creator wants to do, so be it.

If you don't like that, screw off.

I swear, you're like that one damn player in every D&D session who always argues with the DM.
i think what sting is getting is that the act of using a common portrayal of a religious figure to further one's own ego is kind of a shit thing to do

Crenando said:
...because it's not good storytelling.
Once again, SO. WHAT.

If that's the plot the creator wants to go with, they have every right to go with said plot.

Not every RP has to be storytelling gold.

Last edited by a moderator:
AllQuiet said:
Once again, SO. WHAT.
If that's the plot the creator wants to go with, they have every right to go with said plot.

Not every RP has to be storytelling gold.
Yeah, but that doesn't make them immune from criticism.

billthesomething said:
i think what sting is getting is that the act of using a common portrayal of a religious figure to further one's own ego is kind of a shit thing to do
Bill, that's not my problem with what Sting is saying.

Have you been looking at what my argument is so far?

It has nothing to do with whether it's a shit thing to do or not, nor have I ever said that it wasn't.

Dude, you don't like the rp, don't argue about it. Wish them luck @theManCalledSting

Also...my rival multifandom rp rival xD Jk, I wish you guys luck

Crenando said:
Yeah, but that doesn't make them immune from criticism.
I have no problem with criticism.

Unless it's criticism placed on something completely inane and idiotic, like what Sting thought was offensive.

Or accusations that this is all to "further her ego."

Anyway, I'm done chatting with you and the other imbecile.

Plus, if you don't like the RP why did you even decide to say anything instead of just going to look at something else, hmm?

@Hitomi please tag me when you start the ACTUAL RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
AllQuiet said:
Bill, that's not my problem with what Sting is saying.
Have you been looking at what my argument is so far?

It has nothing to do with whether it's a shit thing to do or not, nor have I ever said that it wasn't.
yes i did. but i felt the need to point it out due to the fact i felt that you were ignoring it, but also due to my history with the gm. who in the past would play as incredible op characters in multi-fandom (such as Franklin Richard, Anti-Christ and Goku)

It's in the past. What's done is done, and cannot be undone, sure. But forget about it. @theManCalledSting

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]It's in the past. What's done is done, and cannot be undone, sure. But forget about it. @theManCalledSting

[/QUOTE]
meh, still bugs me

billthesomething said:
yes i did. but i felt the need to point it out due to the fact i felt that you were ignoring it, but also due to my history with the gm. who in the past would play as incredible op characters in multi-fandom (such as Franklin Richard, Anti-Christ and Goku)
...You do realize that Goku is by far the least OP person you mentioned out of them, right?

I personally wouldn't even call him that OP, but that's really just subjective when you compare him to some of the even more overpowered characters from other fandoms. (For example Saitama. I know this is off topic, just saying.)

And either way, this is just ONE OP character who exists for PLOT reasons, and as such exists purely for PLOT DEVELOPMENT,

Now, I'm not saying that playing as all powerful gods isn't a bit of a scum thing to do, but in this case she's justified in doing it as the character basically exists to keep the plot flowing, and she's likely not to just pull any sort of BS out of nowhere stupidity because doing so would likely, wait for it, MESS UP THE PLOT WHICH SHE CREATED.

And, while I don't know the gm personally, I doubt that they would be stupid enough to screw up their own plot.

I doubt she's anything like the DMs in D&D who like to pull the "rocks fall everyone dies" BS out of nowhere in the middle of a complex and in depth story.

In my opinion, it doesn't matter if the character is op, as long as they are played very well

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]In my opinion, it doesn't matter if the character is op, as long as they are played very well

[/QUOTE]
I agree with you on that.

Like, I normally rp as the most op person ever made (The Flash) but the way I play him, I don't one shot people, despite the fact I obviously could

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Like, I normally rp as the most op person ever made (The Flash) but the way I play him, I don't one shot people, despite the fact I obviously could

[/QUOTE]
...The Flash is nowhere near the most OP person ever made...

He's fairly OP, but I can think of quite a few more OP characters than The Flash.

But if you're playing any OP character in the right way, it still goes well.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]No one is more op then The Flash.
He just has to reset someone to win

[/QUOTE]
Can we not Birdsie this up?

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Okay, sorry xD I just had to throw it out there.

[/QUOTE]
I'm joining this. Just 'cause.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]No one is more op then The Flash.
He just has to reset someone to win

[/QUOTE]
...I can think of at least three characters more OP than flash, m8.

Flash is in the top 5, but he's no number 1 xD

Juuuuuust sayin'!

AllQuiet said:
...I can think of at least three characters more OP than flash, m8.
Flash is in the top 5, but he's no number 1 xD

Juuuuuust sayin'!
latest

Hey. Not interested in joining the RP, but as I'm working on the BBCode for it, I decided to pop in and see how it was going. Just a heads up to Sting, Bill and Crenando - There is nothing that says that you have a join an RP that you disagree with. As a Christian, I understand that it can be frustrating to see the misrepresentation of your faith - but frankly, the way that you're attacking this idea (and the OP) is borderline harassment and it's a reportable action. I'm not reporting it, because Hitomi seems to be handling herself fine, but if I were you, I'd consider backing off before it's brought to the attention of the site staff. History or not, it doesn't give you the right to gang up on someone else on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back