• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wonderlands: An Multi-Fandom RP

.....OH ! Man, i forgot all about that ! @billthesomething

In this RP, you have little to no limitations when it comes to character selection, but i'm not going to use F.R....for obvious reasons.. xD

theManCalledSting said:
@Crenando also has issues with the idea
I'm Catholic, but it being offensive isn't my issue. I have a lot of smaller issues involving why God summons all fictional characters instead of doing a Bruce Almighty dealie. This is set after the New Testament, right?

I'd understand if it were some kind of god that no one worships anymore (apposed to Gods' billions.....and billions of followers across the many forms of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and if you believe the Sihks, Hinduism.), but God? Nah.

I'm also confuses as to why God is a Japanese girl. Japan isn't particularly Christian (only 2.3%).

Crenando said:
I'm Catholic, but it being offensive isn't my issue. I have a lot of smaller issues involving why God summons all fictional characters instead of doing a Bruce Almighty dealie. This is set after the New Testament, right?
I'd understand if it were some kind of god that no one worships anymore (apposed to Gods' billions.....and billions of followers across the many forms of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and if you believe the Sihks, Hinduism.), but God? Nah.

I'm also confuses as to why God is a Japanese girl. Japan isn't particularly Christian (only 2.3%).
that's what offended me... the lack of sense and thought that was put into it

Crenando said:

Not all religions are like Christian religion...

Crenando said:

There are a lot of different gods, not just in Europe. Even in Asia there were religions. Or think of the old Romans and Greece. Or the native American tribes.

While a anime character as god, is debatable. But this is just getting out of hand. I know I said I didn't wanted to be involved, but this is going to dictate this tread, which was supposed to be about a interest check for RP, not a debate about religion.

theManCalledSting said:
he means the monotheistic belief of those religions... the One God belief...
Christianity, Judaism, Islam (and Hinduism) are if I'm not wrong, not the only religions with one god.

Anyway, may I suggest get back at the original topic of this thread before this is going to escalate?

Donder172 said:
There are a lot of different gods, not just in Europe. Even in Asia there were religions. Or think of the old Romans and Greece. Or the native American tribes.
While a anime character as god, is debatable. But this is just getting out of hand. I know I said I didn't wanted to be involved, but this is going to dictate this tread, which was supposed to be about a interest check for RP, not a debate about religion.

Christianity, Judaism, Islam (and Hinduism) are if I'm not wrong, not the only religions with one god.

Anyway, may I suggest get back at the original topic of this thread before this is going to escalate?
The core topic of the rp is religious in nature

Donder172 said:

Hey, pal.

If there's one thing I've learned in my life IRL, it's that when two people start blabbing on and on about their religion, it's impossible to shut them up.

I'd advise just unwatching this thread and waiting to be tagged in the actual RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
AllQuiet said:
Hey, pal.
If there's one thing I've learned in my life IRL, it's that when two people start blabbing on and on about their religion, it's impossible to shut them up.

I'd advise just unwatching this thread and waiting to be tagged in the actual RP.
Might be the best idea.

@theManCalledSting and @Crenando are done with their debate about religion.

Donder172 said:
Might be the best idea.
@theManCalledSting and @Crenando are done with their debate about religion.
It's not really a debate, it's two people who won't shut up about their religion and how this RP's god doesn't accurately portray their god or some crud like that. Just saying.

And...yeah, it's probably for the best that you just wait it out.

AllQuiet said:
It's not really a debate, it's two people who won't shut up about their religion and how this RP's god doesn't accurately portray their god or some crud like that. Just saying.
And...yeah, it's probably for the best that you just wait it out.
I wonder why no one even came up to make a separate thread for this...

Donder172 said:
I wonder why no one even came up to make a separate thread for this...
A separate thread for what, ranting and raving about how their religion is inaccurately portrayed in whatever freaking way in RP's?

You know, something fictional and for fun which these people like to try to ruin?

AllQuiet said:
A separate thread for what, ranting and raving about how their religion is inaccurately portrayed in whatever freaking way in RP's?
You know, something fictional and for fun which these people like to try to ruin?
Honestly the main issue is the fact that @Hitomi is simply using God as an excuse to RP as an OP character... again

theManCalledSting said:
Honestly the main issue is the fact that @Hitomi is simply using God as an excuse to RP as an OP character... again
Your point?

If that's what the CREATOR OF THE GODDANG RP wants to do, then she can do it.

You don't get a goddang say in it, unless it's YOUR RP, or the creator WANTS to listen to your crud.

theManCalledSting said:
Is this because of your own religion of for the sake of her using a god...

AllQuiet said:
Your point?
If that's what the CREATOR OF THE GODDANG RP wants to do, then she can do it.

You don't get a goddang say in it, unless it's YOUR RP, or the creator WANTS to listen to your crud.
And your point? This RP is clearly a vanity project that exists to stroke the creator's ego.

theManCalledSting said:
And your point? This RP is clearly a vanity project that exists to stroke the creator's ego.
So what?

If that's what the creator wants to do, so be it.

If you don't like that, screw off.

I swear, you're like that one damn player in every D&D session who always argues with the DM.

AllQuiet said:
So what?
If that's what the creator wants to do, so be it.

If you don't like that, screw off.

I swear, you're like that one damn player in every D&D session who always argues with the DM.
...because it's not good storytelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back