• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ♥ ♦ Wonderland At War ♣ ♠

Eris: "really bitch? really?"

i just think it'd be hilarious. but at the same time, I don't want some kind of happy ending. like, I want everyone to be dead at the very end and for wonderland to be destroyed from all the warring

Pyromaniac said:
Eris: "really bitch? really?"
i just think it'd be hilarious. but at the same time, I don't want some kind of happy ending. like, I want everyone to be dead at the very end and for wonderland to be destroyed from all the warring
Damn alright maybe it could be like game of thrones! Maybe one person survives but everything is destroyed.

this whole thing was lowkey kinda based off of game of thrones xD i role played this on a different site, but the owner left, so i just brought it here with her "blessings" but yea someone could definitely survive, or perhaps it could branch out like gregory going off and finding new lands to conquest, the king of diamonds ultimately going back on earth and idk becoming the king of england. charlize and the mad hatter would rule wonderland, and I get the feeling that eris will ultimately die in the end, but most likely will rule the underworld for shits and giggles

Pyromaniac said:
this whole thing was lowkey kinda based off of game of thrones xD i role played this on a different site, but the owner left, so i just brought it here with her "blessings" but yea someone could definitely survive, or perhaps it could branch out like gregory going off and finding new lands to conquest, the king of diamonds ultimately going back on earth and idk becoming the king of england. charlize and the mad hatter would rule wonderland, and I get the feeling that eris will ultimately die in the end, but most likely will rule the underworld for shits and giggles
Hehe Eris always finds a way to rule something :)

Ooh the Jabberwock lives,perhaps I can go for that spot as well hmm *-* dragons and shiz mmmm the smell of the burning

ManyFaces said:
Ooh the Jabberwock lives,perhaps I can go for that spot as well hmm *-* dragons and shiz mmmm the smell of the burning
Yes become my subject and we shall rule wonderland muhahaha!!!

bluehaze said:
Mad Hatter gonna love up that Eris ;O He saw those eyes she gave him heheheh
Then charlize finds out and shit goes down. It'll be dramatic as hell.

What I can I say he is a man of madness but will always ravage the Queen of his. No matter how many fits she throws, he knows how to get her ;p

Pyromaniac said:
charlize would literally behead everyone in her vicinity

Hide yo kids! Hide yo wife!

bluehaze said:
What I can I say he is a man of madness but will always ravage the Queen of his. No matter how many fits she throws, he knows how to get her ;p
That will be true

off topic we need someone to play the king of diamonds

another thing: @Little Lozy and @RedIncubus I'd hate to rush you on your forms, but we do need your characters up and running soon before we get too far into the RP

OK if I am to be the king if Diamonds I will require a picture of a man in golden armor I had a idea for the picture but that was a anime picture so anyone wish to help me?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]OK if I am to be the king if Diamonds I will require a picture of a man in golden armor I had a idea for the picture but that was a anime picture so anyone wish to help me?

[/QUOTE]
I got chu hold on.

Plot idea for the RP further on. I feel like

Just before the war begins, we could have the Aces from each kingdom suddenly appear, almost like the four horsemen of the apocalypse. The horse of death for the spades, the horse of sickness for the clubs, the horse of war for the hearts, and the horse of conquest for the diamonds, ya?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back