• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Witch Hunt

Luna paused from making her tornadoes "So how long till we are there?" Then she created another one and sent it down the aisle. It traveled till it reached the front and then puffed out

Takia started the bus up drove towards the streets, from there he would head towards the highway, taking it all the way towards Carlton. He looked up at the mirror and looks right at Luna. He smiles just from looking at her. she sent a small tornado wind up to the front having it burst when it reaches the front. It'll take about 30-45 minutes. It depends on the traffic, and if we're followed or not. He said while switching his glance from the road and the Luna. @Jasil @Bus friends

She grinned, happy it would be a short trip. She began playing with other types of magic, lighting an ember of fire and hissing it out with water in the air. Magic was so soothing to her, but then she worried she was bothering the others so she quickly stopped

Jekkel started every once in a while when the mini tornado went by his face. Jekkel was a sleep talker, a loud sleep talker. He was having dreams about food, comfort and other things. He was shouting "Sir sir give me my money back I won that fair and square" He was sort of flailing his arms, luckily he did not hit anyone.

@everybody

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna looked at the man with an eyebrow raised. She sent a small wind current that blew across his face and ruffled his hair. "Wake up, are you okay?"

Jekkel awoke with a start "WHAT IM UP" he looked around "Oh hey sorry about that you scared the crap out of me hehe" He looked out the window, "Do you know how far away we are from the farm?"

@Jasil

Luna shrugged, "maybe about 30 minutes." She gave him a warm smile and went back to her magic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back