• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

May looked at her in annoyance. "The nerve of..." She was furious and ice shards seemed to start raining down all over the rooftop. "I will protect her. She does not need you." She said as ice seemed to get bigger and bigger. She held her hand out for Spirit tears still flowing. @xScreaminGhostx @Emizuni

"Spirit I'm taking you somewhere safe, ok? You're too weak to fight right now..

Close your eyes relax you'll be ok..." herself and Spirit transported to a safe zone in Ami's dimensions "You'll be safe here NO ONE knows about it...I'll be back for you" she gave a nice big grin and hugged her with her paws and teleported back go the school @Dkingow @xScreaminGhostx

"Yeah I can get her to a place no one can find us." Drog jumped up and walked up to Spirit, grabbing her roughly by the arm. "Follow me." He then transported to his home in hell. Putting her in a cage. She was going to let Dir in the cage with her to do what he wanted.

May screamed as Spirit disappeared. "HOW DARE YOU!!!!" She screamed. When she reappeared May captured her in a prison of ice. "I want you to bring her back now or I will kill you." She said still not knowing how to use her powers. When the man appeared with a sword. "I will deal with you later if you try to stop me." She said pissed off. @xScreaminGhostx @Emizuni @Chale

xScreaminGhostx said:
She then teleported again to hell. In a cage. "Dironus! Please spare me..." She said, worried and knew how strong he was. 'Oh god...' She thought to herself.
(Just change that steal to Teleport :P @Aimlori @Emizuni @Dkingow )
Drog stood right by her on the other side of the cage. "Pretty little angel." He cooes, grinning. He was still in his human form. "What made you a FALLEN angel now?" He chuckled, face to hers. "You won't be spared." He spoke out demonically. "Never-"

"She's not on my map anymore...O god she's in hell! How in the world did they get her! Ugh what a pain in the ass" she then grabbed @Chale @Dkingow "Well now if someone tells you to 'go to hell' tell em you did" The trio arrived in hell and saw Spir in a cage "S-spir!" Ami cried @xScreaminGhostx

"Please! Look at you..." She said, almost crying.

Dironus then opened the cage and started using spells on her, she choked, she Screamed, she got burnt, she bled, she even got her wings ripped. "What are you going to do now?" He said, in hate to Spirit. "Remember how you killed them... Trying to bring me back?!" He shouted, in a Spiteful way.

"Yes... I remember..." She said, still holding her moral ground.

"I'm going to release her now, Master. So she can tell the others."

( @Aimlori @Chale @Dkingow @Emizuni I MIGHT go off in 20 Mins coz it's 03:10 and I have to wake at 7:30. That's a Might :P )

xScreaminGhostx said:
"Please! Look at you..." She said, almost crying.
Dironus then opened the cage and started using spells on her, she choked, she Screamed, she got burnt, she bled, she even got her wings ripped. "What are you going to do now?" He said, in hate to Spirit. "Remember how you killed them... Trying to bring me back?!" He shouted, in a Spiteful way.

"Yes... I remember..." She said, still holding her moral ground.

"I'm going to release her now, Master. So she can tell the others."

( @Aimlori @Chale @Dkingow @Emizuni I MIGHT go off in 20 Mins coz it's 03:10 and I have to wake at 7:30. That's a Might :P )
Drog let out a low chuckle. He enjoyed the screams and the sight- He loved watching someone inflict pain upon another. "Alright- Bring hter to the world of the living." He speaks out softly sitting on the ground. He grabbed his demon book and began reading some stuff outloud to himself. A guard of his walked in, messing a spell up and a bright flash appeared. The next thing that happened? Drog's human form was a female now. He looked at himself then up at Dir.

"Mazimus!" He shouted in a bit of a female tone. Rage in his eyes. "YOu messed me up you fool." He stood up not sure how to change his human forms gender.

-Anime-Girl-anime-girls-6955174-617.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back