• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

"Funny." He said, then lifting her up, red mist surrounding her. "How about you move whilst I kill the girl? Hm?" He said, smirking under his hood.

Spirit then broke out the ball, looking at May. "No!" She screamed, blasting Dironus with Holy magic, dropping May into Spirit's hands, putting her down. "You will not hurt her!" She screamed, angered at Dironus.

(Spirit now: Guardian angel Anime - Bing images ) @Dkingow

Last edited by a moderator:
May watched in fear as she was grabbed then in horror as she was let go, till she felt the warmth from Spirit. "Thank you so much." She whispered to her as she backed up. 'I need to control this power.' She thought. @xScreaminGhostx

"Damn Fool. Move." He said, then using Demonic magic pushing the girl back to a Vent about half the Roof away. "Now then... Spirit." He said as Spirit flown up, facing him

"Don't hurt May... Just- Just take me instead, please..." She said, looking at him with regret and sorrow.

"Fine. Goodbye, Damn Holy User!" With that, Dironus struck down on her with a red spell. She fell, hitting the floor and lying there, unconscious but not dead- But it didn't look like it. @NightSky @Emizuni

(Right now Dir is in Demonic Form and prettttyyy strong. Especially coz he's enraged )

Chale said:
"Cant... Did you hear that?... I think something is going on..." He sat up a little. "Or am I just crazy?..." He looked at her a little worried. "If I am crazy I do blame you by the way love." He poked her ribs gently.
Roxy nods. "I think so too." She sits up and looks up. She heard some fighting- SHe then looked into the hallway. She saw a mutilated boy walk across- It was Drog. He seemed bord. Roxy jumped back falling off the bed at the sight. It spooked her. "D-damn..." She whispered silently.

xScreaminGhostx said:
"Damn Fool. Move." He said, then using Demonic magic pushing the girl back to a Vent about half the Roof away. "Now then... Spirit." He said as Spirit flown up, facing him
"Don't hurt May... Just- Just take me instead, please..." She said, looking at him with regret and sorrow.

"Fine. Goodbye, Damn Holy User!" With that, Dironus struck down on her with a red spell. She fell, hitting the floor and lying there, unconscious but not dead- But it didn't look like it. @NightSky @Emizuni

(Right now Dir is in Demonic Form and prettttyyy strong. Especially coz he's enraged )
Drog sighed- He let the battle between Dir and his sister go on long enough. He transported up to the roof and now in his demon form. He stared at the unconsious Spirit and then glanced at Dir. He had to admit- He liked the scene. He wanted every angel in his way to die. He just stood there yawning. "Lovely." His dark tone rolled out.

"Gah! I-I really didn't want to do this...Dear King forgive me. I call upon you Arceus, please give me power to protect my friends from what they fear. Give me strength+" as soon as she said that a thunder bolt struck her and she turned into the Pokémon known as Sylveon. "Dir...please listen remember me, I'm Ami, your smiled at me...you helped me...now come back to me...please." @Dkingow @xScreaminGhostx

May screamed and and ice prison came down spearing Dir and Drog to the ground. She ran over and slid next to Spirit grabbing her hand. "Darling please wake up." She said kissing her hand. "I just found true love and I can't lose it in the same day." She begged as she looked over at Dir. "Why?" She asked tears in her eyes. @xScreaminGhostx @Aimlori

Aimlori said:
Roxy nods. "I think so too." She sits up and looks up. She heard some fighting- SHe then looked into the hallway. She saw a mutilated boy walk across- It was Drog. He seemed bord. Roxy jumped back falling off the bed at the sight. It spooked her. "D-damn..." She whispered silently.
"Well... He looks happy..." He mutters. "Think I have time to get back to my dorm...?" He asked taking a step closer to her. "If not, I doubt we can do much..." He looked at her a little worried.

'I'm sorry Dir...you looked really cute and kind in regular for but I just can't let you do this. No one dies today!" She set up a barrier to block his attacks while she went over to Spirit to tend her wounds with Heal Pulse. @xScreaminGhostx @Dkingow

May was screaming as she held onto Spirit. "You will not hurt her." She glared daggers at them, her eyes turning ice blue. Suddenly a shield of ice manifested around her and Spirit keeping everyone away. In the shield she was holding her and kissing her lips softly. "Please wake up." She cried. @xScreaminGhostx @Aimlori @Emizuni

Chale said:
"Well... He looks happy..." He mutters. "Think I have time to get back to my dorm...?" He asked taking a step closer to her. "If not, I doubt we can do much..." He looked at her a little worried.
"Yeah you can go back to your dorm.' Roxy replies, standing up quickly. She wanted to help in any way possible.

xScreaminGhostx said:
"Thank you, Master. I do not plan on leaving her yet... She will pay for her crimes- I will not let her Benifit death!" He yelled in Hate and Anger looking at the body.
@Aimlori @Dkingow @Emizuni
"Indeed." Drog responds. "I can have her burn in hell if ya'd like. It is very painful." Drog replies, transforming into his human form. He watched his servant with a grin.

Aimlori said:
"Yeah you can go back to your dorm.' Roxy replies, standing up quickly. She wanted to help in any way possible.
"Oh, by the way." Kisses her qwickly before he began to trot out. "Don't die, I'm about to." He said as he went from the room to the hall, and sprinting to his dorm, at the entire other side of the building. "Damn it. Must the cute ones be such a hassle all the time?" He said, tossing his door open. Sliding a long, rather light nag from under his bed, and closing the door behind him. "Its no magic of my own, but hopefully its still sharp" He said, as he began sprinting back.

Chale said:
"Oh, by the way." Kisses her qwickly before he began to trot out. "Don't die, I'm about to." He said as he went from the room to the hall, and sprinting to his dorm, at the entire other side of the building. "Damn it. Must the cute ones be such a hassle all the time?" He said, tossing his door open. Sliding a long, rather light nag from under his bed, and closing the door behind him. "Its no magic of my own, but hopefully its still sharp" He said, as he began sprinting back.
Roxy sighed softly, small blush on her face. "I won't die." She breathes out, walking out of the room after grabbing a different bag than before. It was one with a skull on it. "I am ready for a little battle I suppose." She grins softly.

May was tearing up and hugging Spirit. "Spir you're alive." She watched what the girl did and almost screamed. "Don't you dare touch her like that." She said still crying. @Emizuni

Users who are viewing this thread

Back