• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

Spotsvannia said:
Ver nodded slightly as he took one last look over them. He didn't think it'd be too hard to remember it all for such a short amount of time. "Ready-woah what?" The sudden appearance then disappearance of the other boy in the room caught him off guard for a moment. "I... guess they had the wrong room?" He shrugged it off with a small laugh. "Aaaaaanyway though, yeah I'm ready to give it a shot whenever you are."
[[aaaah mario sounds fun right about now =w=]]
Roxy gives her usual nod. Her hair falling in front of her face as she started t play the tune on her guitar. She gave her friend a smile. This was going to be delightful.

(Mario was indeed fun.)

Aimlori said:
Roxy gives her usual nod. Her hair falling in front of her face as she started t play the tune on her guitar. She gave her friend a smile. This was going to be delightful.
(Mario was indeed fun.)
Taking the smile as a cue to start, Ver started off admittedly a bit hesitantly, but it didn't take too long for his confidence to build a bit. Maybe it was being able to sing alongside a really amazing voice, or maybe it was the fact that it was with a friend. Either way he definitely enjoying the duet, something he would have really doubted to being the case not too long ago.

[[ah that's good~ =w= ]]

Spotsvannia said:
Taking the smile as a cue to start, Ver started off admittedly a bit hesitantly, but it didn't take too long for his confidence to build a bit. Maybe it was being able to sing alongside a really amazing voice, or maybe it was the fact that it was with a friend. Either way he definitely enjoying the duet, something he would have really doubted to being the case not too long ago.
[[ah that's good~ =w= ]]
As he sang, Roxy sand as well. Her voice fitting perfectly with his as they did so. Her hands continued playing the tune on the guitar. She was glad she put confidence in her friend- Today was the day she made her first official friend. She'll never forget this moment for as long as she is on this earth.

Aimlori said:
As he sang, Roxy sand as well. Her voice fitting perfectly with his as they did so. Her hands continued playing the tune on the guitar. She was glad she put confidence in her friend- Today was the day she made her first official friend. She'll never forget this moment for as long as she is on this earth.
As the song came to a close, he had the biggest grin on his face. It really had turned out more fun than he expected. "Ok, I think I can understand why you do this for fun now, though I don't think I'm quiiiite ready for any audiences like you seem to be fine with." He admitted with a small chuckle.

Spotsvannia said:
As the song came to a close, he had the biggest grin on his face. It really had turned out more fun than he expected. "Ok, I think I can understand why you do this for fun now, though I don't think I'm quiiiite ready for any audiences like you seem to be fine with." He admitted with a small chuckle.
"That's fine..." She whispers. She liked being his only audience. "I like being your only audience, sweetie. Though, I have to ask... what makes you trust me so much?" She was very curious.

Aimlori said:
"That's fine..." She whispers. She liked being his only audience. "I like being your only audience, sweetie. Though, I have to ask... what makes you trust me so much?" She was very curious.
"That's..." He trailed off as he tried to think of exactly he wanted to put it. "Well I think it just comes down to how you carry yourself that makes you seem trustworthy? So far you've been pretty open and welcoming and I haven't seen any hints of being judgemental in anything you've said or done. It seems like when you do have something to say you have the best of intentions behind it but I feel like I've picked up a bit of teasing and directness here and there from you too that means you'll be honest about what you want to say too. Oh, and also since you do seem a bit like the quiet type, from what I've noticed about people, the quiet ones normally value the few friends that they do get to be talkative with. At least that's how I see it anyway?" He added with a small shrug.

Spotsvannia said:
"That's..." He trailed off as he tried to think of exactly he wanted to put it. "Well I think it just comes down to how you carry yourself that makes you seem trustworthy? So far you've been pretty open and welcoming and I haven't seen any hints of being judgemental in anything you've said or done. It seems like when you do have something to say you have the best of intentions behind it but I feel like I've picked up a bit of teasing and directness here and there from you too that means you'll be honest about what you want to say too. Oh, and also since you do seem a bit like the quiet type, from what I've noticed about people, the quiet ones normally value the few friends that they do get to be talkative with. At least that's how I see it anyway?" He added with a small shrug.
"Th-thank you..." She speaks out softly. She did not know how to respond to his kind words- What he said was true. Every word. She wanted to explain her feelings but it was hard for her to do so. At that moment she just wanted to curl up and cuddle with someone. Kind of girly for her to say but it was the truth. She keeps her smile and glances over at her bed. A rather large one for her size. It took her now to realize the comparison?

Aimlori said:
"Th-thank you..." She speaks out softly. She did not know how to respond to his kind words- What he said was true. Every word. She wanted to explain her feelings but it was hard for her to do so. At that moment she just wanted to curl up and cuddle with someone. Kind of girly for her to say but it was the truth. She keeps her smile and glances over at her bed. A rather large one for her size. It took her now to realize the comparison?
Shaking his head slightly with a smile, he said, "No, thank you for actually understanding that. It sometimes feels like it's really hard to explain people to people." His gaze followed her's to the bed before having a realization, "Oh! I should probably let you get back to resting right? Since I'm pretty sure I interrupted that when I came by earlier, sorry about that~"

[[i'm probably going to whisk my derp away for the night now, =w=; it's getting a biiiiit too late for me tonight I think]]

Spotsvannia said:
Shaking his head slightly with a smile, he said, "No, thank you for actually understanding that. It sometimes feels like it's really hard to explain people to people." His gaze followed her's to the bed before having a realization, "Oh! I should probably let you get back to resting right? Since I'm pretty sure I interrupted that when I came by earlier, sorry about that~"
[[i'm probably going to whisk my derp away for the night now, =w=; it's getting a biiiiit too late for me tonight I think]]
"Well. It is indeed late-" Roxy replies with a nod. She kind of wanted to stay with him- THough she got the feeling her wanted to go. She then stood up and set her guitar down. "It was nice singing with you. You're voice is indeed lovely..." She speaks with honesty. "Maybe tomorrow we can... have breakfast together." She adds.

(Same here. Going to go hit the hay. Night~)

May looked at her confused. "Is something wrong?" She asked forgetting how close they were. She wanted to help Spirit out with whatever if she could. She ended up pulling Spirit more falling back on the bed with Spirit on top. She blushed bright red. @xScreaminGhostx

May turned to the side. "I umm... I don't even know you. How can you like me if you don't know me?" She asked even though she ended up the same way with Bex. "I mean, you heard what I did. I am not a good person." She sighed a bit. @xScreaminGhostx

"I told you. I see people through their eyes. Your an angel... You had a mistake... Everyone does." Spirit then smiled at May again, the blushing cooling down @Dkingow

May blushed. "How can you say I am an angel? I don't feel special. I have no magic power in a family that is full of it." She teared up a bit bringing up her past. "I am useless." She put her head back on the bed and just stared at the ceiling. @xScreaminGhostx

"Your not useless..." She said, smiling at May. "Not everyone needs magic. I didn't want to but I had to..." Spirit then looked at May, placing her head down on the bed too. "May, your amazing., Wonderful. Happy and Considerate. I don't see how you think your Useless or a Bad person.." @Dkingow

May just chuckled a bit. "See my life as it was and you would know. When magic users call you useless because you can't do what your parents do, then abuse you for it, you learn to feel that way." She said as she turned over to face Spir laying on her side.. @xScreaminGhostx

May looked at the clock behind Spir. "Wow. It has been one hell of a night. It's already morning and I don't feel tired at all." She said as she got up. "But I must head back and get ready for class. She hugged Spir before walking to the door. She turned and smiled. "I will see you later." She said as she went back to her room. @xScreaminGhostx @NightSky

"Bye!" Spirit sat up on her bed, smiling. 'Wow.... The whole night...' She then started humming to herself, opening her book and reading. 'Μάθημα πρώτο: Αγάπη. Η αγάπη είναι ένα παράξενο αντικείμενο, ειδικά όταν αγαπάς κάποιον βαθιά ...' @Dkingow

Bex woke up smiling again, she was so glad May had come back. She got up and got dressed realising May wasn't here, maybe she went to get food.. She thought to herself as she sat back on her bed to carve doves into her wooden bed frame.

@Dkingow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back