• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

NightSky said:
Bex's eyes widened at the mention of May's name. "B-but she left.." Bex said, confused. At least that's what the letter said.. Bex decided to call out again. "The doors open, come in." She called a little louder in case they hadn't heard her.

@TheForgottenOne @Dkingow
"She... left? Wow, I miss all the interesting stuff when I'm eating."

Bex shrugged. "Well I thought she had." She lowered herself to the ground, stumbling slightly as her feet touched the floor. "I'll go check." She said to Dwen before walking up to the door and opening it.

Last edited by a moderator:
May stood there tears in her eyes. "I am so sorry." She said hugging Bex tight. She couldn't help but hold her. "I feel so bad about what happened." Tears were streaming from her eyes. "Will you ever forgive me?" She begged. @NightSky

NightSky said:
Bex shrugged. "Well I thought she had." She lowered herself to the ground, stumbling slightly as her feet touched the floor. "I'll go check." She said to Dwen before walking up to the door and opening it.

Dwen stops painting to look at the door. No more missing the drama for this guy.

(Morning/Afternoon. Sorry about leaving so suddenly. I'll be reading whats been going on. I'll post in a few.)

Chale said:
(Morning/Afternoon. Sorry about leaving so suddenly. I'll be reading whats been going on. I'll post in a few.)
((Heh, maybe you can take my place, I have to go soon.))

"May!" Bex hugged her friend tightly. "I thought you were gone for good!" Tears spilled out of her eyes as she held May close.

"Don't ever do that to me again." She said burying her face into May's shoulder.

@Dkingow

May pulled her in holding her. "I promise I won't. I am so sorry for what happened." She said as she cried into her neck. "I felt so bad. I just thought I could never be here and things would work out." @NightSky

NightSky said:
"May!" Bex hugged her friend tightly. "I thought you were gone for good!" Tears spilled out of her eyes as she held May tightly.
"Don't ever do that to me again." She said burying her face into May's shoulder.

@Dkingow
"Do you two want some alone time? If not then can you explain what happened exactly?" Dwen asks, putting away the paint can and brush.

TheForgottenOne said:
((Oh no, but I will be unplugged from wifi for tonight/saturday till 11:30 EST ))
(Ah! Okay. Well ether way, I'll be lurking until a good time to post comes up.)

"Look," Bex pulled back and wiped May's tears. "I'm always going to be here for you, no matter what, and you're my friend so I'll always want you around."

@Dkingow

Bex turned around. "Everything is ok now." She said with a bright smile.

@TheForgottenOne

"Hmm...where should I go today?" Ami asked herself as she quietly but swiftly scrolled through the dimensions map hoping she wouldn't get caught by the King. "Oh this looks fun...Winterfell...Academy? Well let's hope I don't get caught!" She pressed the map and got transported right in front of the school

May smiled as she pulled away. "I am so sorry. I don't plan one leaving anytime soon." She said as she lay on her bed. "This was such an exhausting day." She smiled as she peacefully fell asleep. (@NightSky Good night, @xScreaminGhostx How much longer you got?)

NightSky said:
"Look," Bex pulled back and wiped May's tears. "I'm always going to be here for you, no matter what, and you're my friend so I'll always want you around."

@Dkingow

Bex turned around. "Everything is ok now." She said with a bright smile.

@TheForgottenOne
"That's good, depression is a very bad thing." Dwen started heading to the door. "I'll start looking through my materials for your curtains, I'll show you a few tomorrow, Bex. And tell May she can find me in dorm 237 when she wakes up, I usually keep the door wide open when I'm in it" He said before exiting the door. He then left and turned the corner to his dorm and entered it. Closing the door behind him. ((Update, was just informed that I'm not going away this weekend, so I will be on tomorrow.))

Dir walked down the hallway. Alone. He was bored. Demons are all absoulute Dicks recently. He still followed there command here and there. Not like he used to. Dir knocked on Dwen's room, wondering if he's in. "Hello?"

@TheForgottenOne

"Hm...interesting, I wonder what's in store for me" She walked in and gazed at anything she could set her eyes, hoping someone or something would interact with her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back