• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

Aimlori said:
Roxy pointed to Say say say- It was a lovely song. She gave a soft smile and stood up. "We can do that one-" She nodded. She wondered how it'd be singing with him-
Razul walked out of his dorm room- An eye patch over his dragon eye. He decided the dragon can't do anything if it can't see. Razul yawns as his stomach growls. Been a little while since he had food. He walks down the stairs and heads into the cafe. What was on the menu? He wondered as he trotted up to the line. He caught eye on a handsome boy- A little taller than him- "Oh-" His bisexual side was screaming on the fact he was hot. He shrugged it off assuming the dude was a straight as a line- Besides- Razul did not want to deal with crushes or love or all that-
"Say say say it is then~" with a small smile and a nod he got up to join her. Honestly he was just looking forward to hearing her sing again, even if that meant more singing on his part. And he couldn't deny it hadn't been fun so far so far.

"I suppose that would be okay with me." He gave a small smile. "But it is a hard left from people calling me Angie." He looked back at the food. "I cant pick anything, I just want something sweet, any ideas?"

@Aimlori

xScreaminGhostx said:
Dir stretched out her hand so she could use it to get up, "You okay Bex?" He asked her, caring-ly.
He reconised the boy, It was Dwen. "Hey. How you doing?" He said to the boy, smiling.

@TheForgottenOne @NightSky
Dwennon's usual slight blush occurs again. "Oh, hi. I just seem to always bump into you. Who's this colorful woman?"

May glanced at her. "Yes lucky to have a backstabber who runs at the first chance of feeling lost to get away from that. To have someone who is willing to just hurt and walk away so she doesn't have to see the aftermath." She scoffed. "I am not amazing in the slightest. I'm weak, hopeless, and a loser." She turned to the water and watched it move. "I should never have fallen." She stated. @xScreaminGhostx

Bex stood up with Dir's help. She faced the boy and smiled, it wasn't as bright as her usual smile but it was genuine.

"My names Bexley Valentine but call me Bex. Nice to meet you!" She introduced herself, her blue and pink curls bouncing as she does so.

@TheForgottenOne @xScreaminGhostx

NightSky said:
Bex stood up with Dir's help. She faced the boy and smiled, it wasn't as bright as her usual smile but it was genuine.
"My names Bexley Valentine but call me Bex. Nice to meet you!" She introduced herself, her blue and pink curls bouncing as she does so.

"Hi! Mine's Dwennon, but just about everyone call me Dwen. I've never seen hair as colorful as yours before." he replies, before looking over to Dir, "So where are you guys going to?"

"You should feel amazing.... You just tripped up. Everyone trips up..." Spirit said, suddenly feeling guilty for some reason, she instantly smiled again looking at May. "Why don't you go back and say your sorry? It will help, you can be redeemed. I see it in you. I can speak to Angels and you can be redeemed. You are just like one." Spirit smiled at May, blushing @Dkingow

---

Dir replied to Dwen, "Just to the canteen. Want to come?" Dir said, then smiling at Dwen. @NightSky @TheForgottenOne

"Yes please!" Bex said as she began walking towards the canteen, running her hand along the wall. "I'm starving." She said as her stomach grumbled, she was trying to get her mind off May. She didn't want to make everyone else upset because she was. She wanted to be happy for them.

@xScreaminGhostx

(Up to you guys, I'm just lurking. Unless you want to interact with Angelo. An with the state Bex is in, i don't think his flirting will be well requited.)

Chale said:
(Up to you guys, I'm just lurking. Unless you want to interact with Angelo. An with the state Bex is in, i don't think his flirting will be well requited.)
((Okay I'll say it's around 6ish, and you can join in when they get into the canteen. She'll probably just laugh it off. That's what she's good at.))

Despite the time Bex got herself a large bowl of frosted flakes cereal with strawberries. She saw Dir sitting on an empty table and walked over to sit down with her cereal.

"So how do you two know each other?" She asked before putting a spoonful of cereal in her mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
May sighed as she watch the sun start to go down. "I was suppose to leave this morning and somehow another day has gone by and here I am." She smiled a bit. "I wish I was an angel, but I'm just a devil with a halo." She said laughing at that line. Her mother would always say that to her. "What are you doing at this school?" She asked curious. It was getting late and she didn't want to leave in the middle of the night. It was never safe at night. She took her feet out and cupped her hands in the water before splashing it on Spir. "Or are you just her to get me and then be on your way." She said laughing a bit. @xScreaminGhostx (Sorry about the delay, printer issue just got resolved.)

"Bumped into eachother." Dir said, smiling at Bex. @NightSky @TheForgottenOne

---

"Hehe- " Spri threw some water back at May, giggling. "I'm here to make sure Dir doesnt talk to Demons and stuff like that. He used to be an amazing and super excited person." She said, smiling at May. @Dkingow

May looked at her shocked. "Like real demons?" She was so confused. Being a non-magic user made life so much different and being a child of two magic users made it hard. "So that is all you are here for? Sounds boring." She stated not caring about school either. She didn't want to be here, but she felt like she needed to be. To experience friendship and love and magic, even if she never got to use it. 'I guess I'll stay.' She thought to herself smiling a bit. @xScreaminGhostx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back