• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

@xScreaminGhostx

Dwennon suddenly feels a body bump into him. "H-hi, I'm Dwennon, most of my old friends called me Dwen though, so I guess you could call me that." Dwennon says nervously, hopefully he didn't mess up a friendship on his first day.

Ash sighed not scared by his outburst. She slowly rose from her seat, taking her shirt off. (she has a tank top underneath). She smothered the fire, slightly burning her hands in the process. After she makes sure all the girls at okay, she goes to find the boy from lunch.

@Aimlori

xScreaminGhostx said:
"Nice Dwen. You seem a bit- Lost. I am slightly. what room you looking for?" He said, melancholic smiling.
@TheForgottenOne
"Ermm, according to this note I'm assigned to room 237" He says, holding out the piece of paper he had received in the mail just the day before.

Aimlori said:
Roxy nodded. She approached him from behind as she was now ready and dressed. She gave him a friendly hug from behind, wrapping her arms around him. "I can't wait to hear your voice~" She whispers.
Looking back over his shoulder, he gave a slightly sheepish grin. "Juuuuust try not to get your hopes up for it, at least that much I can say about it."

"Oh. I know where that is- Follow me. Right now we are in 100-150." Dir walked round some corners, making sure Dwen was following. As Dironus went through some doors, a sign saying 200-250 appeared, he the. Stopped outside a room. "This is it. I guess I'll see you later, Dwen." Dir then put his hood down, his Raven hair flicking. Dironus walked off, slightly cheerier than beforehand.

@TheForgottenOne

---

Room 71. I like that... Spirit thought, opening the door and lying on her bed. No classes till tomorrow, I guess Ima relax... Spirit then proceeded to get changed into her pyjamas, then lying on her bed. I hope I get Dir back... She thought, then drifting off to slumber.

AJ

i wake up from the bench and i get up. i check my watch to see if im late, apparently i was not asleep for to long. Though im extremely bored, all that ever goes on here is drama and school and the drama isn't even enjoyable. I walk around the school yard a small arcane orb in my hand.

@anyoneidontcare

Bex walked into their room and went straight for her bed.

Why are things so complicated.. She stuck her head in her pillow while lying on her stomach.

@Dkingow

"Tha-" Before he was finished the boy ran off. "Damnit, I seem to be so far from everyone else" He mutters to himself. He opens the door to his room to see a very decorative room before him. "Perfect! although I might make new window curtains." He unpacks his sewing machine and all his threads on the nearby table, except for one needle and a few basic color threads for emergency repairs. He then looks at his schedule for all of his class times and starts to plan accordingly.

Betweengoodandevil said:
Ash sighed not scared by his outburst. She slowly rose from her seat, taking her shirt off. (she has a tank top underneath). She smothered the fire, slightly burning her hands in the process. After she makes sure all the girls at okay, she goes to find the boy from lunch.
@Aimlori
Razul was under his covers, tears flowing down his eyes as he was curled in a ball. Ice surrounded him- WHen he got angry his dragon eye and elements were out of control. He was mad and sad. Why did he have to let himself have this emotional outburst. He let out an angered growl which was more of a roar. The whole school could hear it.

Spotsvannia said:
Looking back over his shoulder, he gave a slightly sheepish grin. "Juuuuust try not to get your hopes up for it, at least that much I can say about it."

Roxy shrugged a little. "I don't mind- I just want to hear you sing. Singing is my passion. Music- Songs. It all has so much meaning-" She has a daydream tone in her voice. "I spend more of my time playing music than I do talking to others. It's my voice-" She breathes out.

The being got up from where he was sitting and left the classroom to go to one of the more 'popular' parts of school. He'd remove the bandages, underneath his clothing, and watch as his body began to glow to a shorter, more feral looking beast. The thing he had turned into was his demon spirit, which he used for traveling around school and not being caught, since in this form he could not be seen by normal eyes or those who can't see spirits.

He'd glide around the school, going through students with an odd, creepy smile that would never seem to leave his face. It was a smile that he couldn't remove, in fact. It was stuck there, almost like his mask that he was using in human form. He'd look around at all the new students, with a sigh passing his lips.

Spirit awoke Geez I'm lazy. Ima wander the halls a bit. No lessons I guess, huh. Spirit got out of bed, changing her clothes and opening her door to step out and head up the 100+ Direction. Maybe I'll meet a really nice guy- or girl. I'm quite curious on that front. Hmm. Spirit noticed the halls that way where empty, she turned and head towards the direction of lower numbers...

May looked over at Bex smiling a bit. She got off her bed and went over to Bex's sitting on the edge and started to rub her back. "I am so sorry for dropping the bomb like I did. Especially after last night." She said trying not to sound sad at all. She didn't know what else to say. What could she say that would make this not awkward or weird or both? @NightSky

Dir was also hall-wandering. Thinking. Does she like me? Am I a mess? A- Dironus stuttered in shock slightly. A Monster. Demon! Travelling through students! Did he bring it by accident? Was it the one Bex summoned- Bex! She'll be in da- Dironus then walked up to it and poked it "Excuse me- Urm. Demon. Did I summon you by accident?" He said, using a voice only heard by Demons. It took him awhile to learn it . He couldn't go travelling the Demon Dimension with a normal voice. He would be heard by normal humans- like a Ghost.

@Kippers

xScreaminGhostx said:
Spirit awoke Geez I'm lazy. Ima wander the halls a bit. No lessons I guess, huh. Spirit got out of bed, changing her clothes and opening her door to step out and head up the 100+ Direction. Maybe I'll meet a really nice guy- or girl. I'm quite curious on that front. Hmm. Spirit noticed the halls that way where empty, she turned and head towards the direction of lower numbers...
Razul sat there still crying, the room getting element upon element thrown at it. Fire here- Water there, ice over there, so on so fourth. He was enraged and he had it. He paused a little hearing someone walk by his room.

((Urgg, I have to go to my sister's latin honor's society thing. At least there's free food! Assume Dwen is too busy unpacking to socialize with anyone

Spirit was a bit confused. Why could se hear fire, water and everything else? She decided to knock on the door it came from, smiling. Maybe I'll have a friend, or more... She giggled slightly waiting for the door to open

@Aimlori

TheForgottenOne said:
((Urgg, I have to go to my sister's latin honor's society thing. At least there's free food! Assume Dwen is too busy unpacking to socialize with anyone
() Latins cool. Have fun! ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Aimlori said:
Razul was under his covers, tears flowing down his eyes as he was curled in a ball. Ice surrounded him- WHen he got angry his dragon eye and elements were out of control. He was mad and sad. Why did he have to let himself have this emotional outburst. He let out an angered growl which was more of a roar. The whole school could hear it.
Roxy shrugged a little. "I don't mind- I just want to hear you sing. Singing is my passion. Music- Songs. It all has so much meaning-" She has a daydream tone in her voice. "I spend more of my time playing music than I do talking to others. It's my voice-" She breathes out.
"Fine fine~" He shrugged with a small grin. "Soooo... what would you like to hear me try to sing? I don't exactly listen to a lot of music that has lyrics to go along with them." Tapping his chin as he thought, he tried to think of any song suggestions but kept drawing a blank.

The being would stop, when poked. Turning it's head and tilting it, he saw the same boy from earlier, when he was preforming his morning training ritual. "No." He simply said and turned his head, to face the other direction and continue to glide. It was like he was on wheels, because his feet were not moving when he slid down the hall. "I forgot that he was a demon summoner." He'd think to himself and shake his own head at his forgetful memory.

xScreaminGhostx said:
Spirit was a bit confused. Why could se hear fire, water and everything else? She decided to knock on the door it came from, smiling. Maybe I'll have a friend, or more... She giggled slightly waiting for the door to open
@Aimlori
Spotsvannia said:
"Fine fine~" He shrugged with a small grin. "Soooo... what would you like to hear me try to sing? I don't exactly listen to a lot of music that has lyrics to go along with them." Tapping his chin as he thought, he tried to think of any song suggestions but kept drawing a blank.
Razul stopped almost, tears still falling down his eyes. He sat up and took in a deep breath.

"Wh-who is it...?" He stuttered out, trying to calm. He used some of his power to open the door a little. His dragon eye was a raging fire black. fire surrounding him. He was not in a friendly mood.

Roxy thought for a moment. She then had an idea for a song. "Can you sing Hey there Delilah?" It was one of her favorite songs. She grabbed her guitar and blushed ever so slightly.

"Oh no it's okay." Bex said, she didn't seem fazed and she didn't move. Honestly, she was just tired and not in the mood. "I just need some time."

@Dkingow

May looked down a bit saddened. "Should I leave?" She asked not knowing what to do. She wanted to stay but thought if she stayed she would make things worse. "I can go take a walk if you want to be alone." She said as she got up off the bed. @NightSky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back