• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

Bex was left alone in her dorm room, she watched May leave and sighed. She wasn't sure what was going on but she was in a painting headset. She had to finish her painting.

Spirit sat down and turned her head to the left to look at him. "I'm Spirit, Or Spri. You?" She said, smiling. She noticed him blushing and quickly tried to make him blush more. "You know.. I like your eye.. It's cute..." She smiled at him, crossing her legs

@Aimlori

May pulled him into a hug. "Please forgive me for this." She said as she held him. "I never meant for this to happen. I am so sorry for making things this bad. " She gave him a light kiss on the cheek as let him go. "I will be out of your way tonight. Please do not say anything to Bex." She said softly as she walked out of the front door. @xScreaminGhostx

Aimlori said:
Roxy nodded. She loved his voice- It was perfect. The way he sounded singing the song and the guitar. She just looked away blushing- why am I blushing? I've been doing this for a while. No time for having a crush now- She told herself. She did not notice she was lenaing on him as she was talking to herself mentally.
"A-a-ah yeah, you can come sit." Razul responds, scooching over. he never had a female want to sit on his bed with him. He blushed very softly at her comment. "Thanks-" He kept his soft smile.
He had expected some kind of joke back, even a little teasing, but just a silent nod was the last thing he Ver expected. "Don't tell me it was so bad you're needing to think this hard of a way to sugar coat it~" He gave a small chuckle as he lightly tapped the top of her head in hopes of bringing her back from whatever it was she was thinking over.

"Thanks..." He said, turning to walk back to 7, about to leave his room. Dironus smiled at the slight kiss, then leaving the room. He then went back into Bexs room.

"Sorry about that- May I continue, helping?" He said, a smile on his face

@Dkingow

@NightSky

Bex turned a smile appearing as she saw Dir had come back. "Of course! You don't even need to ask. Even if it's like 4am and you can't sleep just walk in here and start painting, I'm a very heavy sleeper so I won't mind." She said continuing to paint. "Not sure about May though.." She added quietly.

@xScreaminGhostx

xScreaminGhostx said:
Spirit sat down and turned her head to the left to look at him. "I'm Spirit, Or Spri. You?" She said, smiling. She noticed him blushing and quickly tried to make him blush more. "You know.. I like your eye.. It's cute..." She smiled at him, crossing her legs
@Aimlori
Spotsvannia said:
He had expected some kind of joke back, even a little teasing, but just a silent nod was the last thing he Ver expected. "Don't tell me it was so bad you're needing to think this hard of a way to sugar coat it~" He gave a small chuckle as he lightly tapped the top of her head in hopes of bringing her back from whatever it was she was thinking over.
Razul grinned at the compliment knowing she was trying to make him blush. He leaned in and winked. "I love your hair~" Also... Call me Razul. A lot... and I mean A LOT of girls call my Razzy..." He sighs a little.

Roxy looks at him, her blush showing. "You're voice is magnificent-" Her voice in full honesty. "You doubt yourself... why? I- I really love it." She gave a smile. "Do, sing more- Please." She put her hand on his shoulder.

Dironus Smiled Again and started painting. "Hehe. I might."

@NightSky

---

"Hehe. Okay Razul.... I like your hair too..." She then leaned in even closer to him, so their noses were basically touching. "So you get a lot of girls?"

@Aimlori

May walked off of the campus and took a walk around the lake nearby. "It is just a crush." She kept saying to herself. "It is just a crush." She said again and again. She kept smiling when she thought of Bex but then frowned when she realized what she did. "I have to leave." She said to herself again as she sat by the water putting her feet in.

(Good Night @NightSky )

xScreaminGhostx said:
Dironus Smiled Again and started painting. "Hehe. I might."
@NightSky

---

"Hehe. Okay Razul.... I like your hair too..." She then leaned in even closer to him, so their noses were basically touching. "So you get a lot of girls?"

@Aimlori
His eyes widened a tad as she got that close. He wondered why- He did not think much of it. At least he tried not to- At her question he gave a soft shrug. "Yes- But... I don't like it." He speaks out- He did not enjoy having a lot of girls swoon over him. Yes, he was flirty and friendly but it got annoying sometimes. This gal was a bit different but- still. His dragon eye flashed a pink.

"Oooh. Why's it pink?" She asked, raising an eyebrow and smiling, Happily. She quickly scanned his face. He's cute... And handsome.... I'm going to keep flirting.

@Aimlori

Aimlori said:
Razul grinned at the compliment knowing she was trying to make him blush. He leaned in and winked. "I love your hair~" Also... Call me Razul. A lot... and I mean A LOT of girls call my Razzy..." He sighs a little.
Roxy looks at him, her blush showing. "You're voice is magnificent-" Her voice in full honesty. "You doubt yourself... why? I- I really love it." She gave a smile. "Do, sing more- Please." She put her hand on his shoulder.
"Wait, really?" He looked at her genuine shock. "Well from past responses from friends, I just figured it wasn't all that great." He shrugged it off with a small laugh. "But if that didn't scare you off, I guess I can sing some more with you~"

xScreaminGhostx said:
"Oooh. Why's it pink?" She asked, raising an eyebrow and smiling, Happily. She quickly scanned his face. He's cute... And handsome.... I'm going to keep flirting.

@Aimlori
"The dragon in me likes you I guess." Was Razuls simple answer as he winked. He thought she was cute as well. He leaned back on the bed and stared at her. He was glad someone cheered him up-

Spotsvannia said:
"Wait, really?" He looked at her genuine shock. "Well from past responses from friends, I just figured it wasn't all that great." He shrugged it off with a small laugh. "But if that didn't scare you off, I guess I can sing some more with you~"
Roxy nods fastly. "Yes-" She kept her smile. She then pulled out a bunch of books. Most had songs written in them. Most were duets- She did not know if he liked duets so she discarded those books to the side.

"Ooh the Dragon in You..." Spirit then Whistled the classic "Woowhoo." She then fell down on the bed too, looking at him. "What else is cute about you?" She asked, quite excited.

@Aimlori

May sat by the water kicking at it smiling at her reflection. "I am the one who makes the decisions for myself." She said to herself. She took some water in her hands and splashed it in her hair. "I did the right thing." She spoke aloud. "I am not the right person to be with her, it would never work." She looked at the water once more and got up. "I should head back to get ready." She told herself turning and walking away, walking towards the sunset.

(( Just got back, there was good chicken, I am content ))

After all of his unpacking, Dwennon picks up his bag and walks out into the corridor. "Maybe I can find that Dir guy from before..." He thinks to himself, while pulling out a small skeleton doll with sewn in button eyes. "And maybe I can get my spy game started early"

(( @xScreaminGhostx Are you still in the infamous dorm 7? If so is the door open? ))

Aimlori said:
"The dragon in me likes you I guess." Was Razuls simple answer as he winked. He thought she was cute as well. He leaned back on the bed and stared at her. He was glad someone cheered him up-

Roxy nods fastly. "Yes-" She kept her smile. She then pulled out a bunch of books. Most had songs written in them. Most were duets- She did not know if he liked duets so she discarded those books to the side.
"Oh wow..." He expected a few, but there were so many to choose from. Picking up one, he flipped through it some. "Do you have any that you'd like to do?" He asked her, looking a bit lost at all of the options.

Dir looked at the book... How did she trick me... Holy magic against this spell using

Daemones de morte! Ahah! She is like a pesky guardian. Hmm....

Dir then leaned back on his bed, taking off his top and now lying on top of the duvet. "Hmm..." He was calculating some possibilities with spells, fire crackling behind him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back