• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

"Come in!" He shouted. Getting puzzled by his sisters tricks... "Ah! Good to see you, May, what's up?" He said, still looking at a Notepad then his magic book, Notepad, Magicbook.

@Dkingow

"A bit..." He said, writing things down on his notepad. He then looked down at himself, and noticed he was topless in the heat. "Oh- Sorry." He quickly grabbed a top and draped it over him getting back to work. "So what brings you here?" He said, in deep thought.

@Dkingow

xScreaminGhostx said:
(( @TheForgottenOne I'm in Dorm 13, My Dorm studying magic. Door has creaked open ))
(( Ah, heading that way then, thanks! ))

Dwennon wanders around aimlessly in the hallways, that map isn't useful at all. He stops when he sees a woman entering a room, and the voice of the boy that helped him earlier. When he gets there he knocks on the door ((or door frame if door wasn't closed behind May)) and awaits a reply, rummaging through his bag while waiting.

"Come in. I need all the help I can get. For once this is actually a challenge. She's getting smarter..." Dir then wrote down lots on his notepad, crackling of the flames hitting the drape over his chest. Dir then grabbed his book and started writing again. "So what's the problem May?" He said, writing.

@Dkingow @TheForgottenOne

Dkingow said:
May just stood there looking at the writing. "Umm." She thought as she heard a knock. She turned around and saw someone standing there. She got nervous again thinking he was a magic user, but she tried to hide her fear. "H-h-hello." She said softly. @xScreaminGhostx @TheForgottenOne
xScreaminGhostx said:
"Come in. I need all the help I can get. For once this is actually a challenge. She's getting smarter..." Dir then wrote down lots on his notepad, crackling of the flames hitting the drape over his chest. Dir then grabbed his book and started writing again. "So what's the problem May?" He said, writing.
@Dkingow @TheForgottenOne
Dwennon quickly zips up his bag before entering, and sits on a nearby chair. "Hi there... My name's Dwennon" He quietly says to May, then quickly switches his attention to whatever Dir is doing.

AJ

I come back from my final class and I go to dorm 14, I see my friends in 13 have it cracked. I knock on the door just in case (What is the drinking age in rp?)

"So Dwen... What you looking for?" Dir said, deep in his own thoughts. He then burst up, his stuff falling on the floor. "Aha! I've got it! I'm a fool. She's smart... And infact I should be able to track what she's doing no-" He realised the two in the room were looking at him. "Oh never mind." He said, blushing and sitting on the bed, Knees by his chest. "Sit down." he said to May, patting the bit next to him

@TheForgottenOne @Dkingow

AJ

Seeing it's left open I walk in holding a bottle of Russian vodka in a basket with a ribbon on it. "Anyone want any?" I say as I see them do magic "Hey what kinda magic y'all doin?"

xScreaminGhostx said:
"So Dwen... What you looking for?" Dir said, deep in his own thoughts. He then burst up, his stuff falling on the floor. "Aha! I've got it! I'm a fool. She's smart... And infact I should be able to track what she's doing no-" He realised the two in the room were looking at him. "Oh never mind." He said, blushing and sitting on the bed, Knees by his chest. "Sit down." he said to May, patting the bit next to him
@TheForgottenOne @Dkingow
"I just finished unpacking... and I had nothing to do, so I thought I'd try to find you, as you're the only person I somewhat know in this place...Even if that's only from you bumping in to me."

May looked at him curious. "You have a sister? And she does magic like you?" She asked a bit more nervous that another person like Dir was here. She needed to leave. One of the only if not only human here, she couldn't stay. @xScreaminGhostx

xScreaminGhostx said:
"Haha. Well if you want you can call me your friend." He said in a upper tone. "And can you pass my shirt off the floor?" Dir said, heavily blushing
@TheForgottenOne
"Uhm, sure" He says, picking up and tossing Dir's shirt to him.

((I thought you had it on you already, darn, was going to cue blushing if you were topless))

AJ

"Let me guess, you nothing but magic 'Wizards' can't handle it because it impairs your magic" I say as I open the bottle and pour some shots (AJ is a wizard but almost none of his spells directly harm)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back