• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Sage laughed, "Always assume you are my shield Kai." She said laughing, "Yes... I just need you to agree with everything I say. Because I already know what Shania is more or likely going to say. I am just going to get on Shania's nerves... and more or likely make her blush heavily."

Momo looked at Kai, 'I am sitting... should I sit somewhere else..?' She asked him

Sage chuckled, "He is probably still high from last nights drugs. So Rose... want to play? You just have to agree with everything I say... right? Even when you know it was not true."

"Ok, remember, everything I say." Sage said, "Also... Kai you were out like a light last night.. I could have deflower Rose and you would not have even known...."

Deflowered.... like... pulling off petals? Why would you do that to a flower? Momo asked. Sage covered her mouth and tried not to laugh, oh good a new nieve torture toy.

I see... Momo said, before switching to demon, You should deflower her first....

Sage was still laughing, oh today was going to be so fun.

"I ... she has already mated with people," Rose said back in demon.

Kai chuckled "ok ok death you are going to have fun with this demon... poor little momo,"

"You think?" Sage said chuckling, "You make it sound like you're not going to help me."

Momo made a shocked face, Even more a reason! In beast kin demon dominance is everything! have to show her whos boss!

Sage smirked, "Very true Kai." Though she grinned with a bit of evil intention, a grin she not grinned since she joined the group, "I've turned into quite the softly lately."

You have to empower yourself! Momo said jumping up pumping her fist out in front of her, but it hurt her a bit and made her sit back down.

"Now now don't move so much it's day time here you arent as strong as at night," Kai chastised her.

Rose was tugging at her shirt.

Momo nodded, Ok Kai... Sorry I got excited. She told him.

Sage shook her head, and then looked at Rose, but she did not say anything.

Shania came in though she saw Kai's van and knew they were there thus she threw her shoe and hit kai in the back of the head sharply "what trouble did you get into?! Where i Rose... oh there you are," she said seeing Rose.

Sage glanced at Shania, though Rhea and Lucy were right behind her, "Hey Shania, how was school?" She asked with a grin.

Rhea looked at the new girl, she was very pretty... but who was it... "Who... is that?" Rhea asked pointing at Momo.

"another demon...." Lucifer said, narrowing his eyes and Momo.

"a friend," Rose told Lucifer.

"She is the trouble I got into Rhea can you look at her ribs? also she is a telapath but she is mute," Kai said rubbing his sore head,

"Shania... why did you hit Kai in the back of the head? Your supose to listen to them first....." she told the girl, though as per request she walked to Momo and smiled at the girl, "Hello.. my name is Rhea." She said.

Momo took Rhea's hand, My name is Momo, please to meet you. Rhea stood up a big smile on her face, "Amazing!" She said.

Lucifer nodded to Rose and walked over close to Momo, trusting Rose to know if a demon was dangerous or not.

Ebony smiled "hello," She said timidly to the new demon.

Shania huffed "not after they worry me sick," she stated "beating kai makes me feel better,"

"I feel like I am the only one who does not like beating Kai...." Sage said laughing.

Rhea looked at Sage, "I don't like beating Kai......" Though Rhea gently touched Momo, examining her slowly. Though Momo reached out for Ebony to touch her.

"So Kai... do you want to tell the group, or should I?" Sage said crossing her arms and sitting back in the couch.

"oh have fun," Kai said dryly "might let me avoid a few shoes,"

Shania crossed her arms.

Ebony timidly took Momo's hand though she stayed close to Lucifer

Hello... it is nice to meet you. She told the girl with a smile.

"Well the night actually started rather normal.... Kai and I were actually fast asleep at my apartment when Rose showed up at my house." Sage started out, though she had a finger up as if it was going to help illustrate her point.

Rhea got up and walked to the back of the house to get the medical supplies.

Sage stopped and sighed, "Ah, crap, last night was so bad I can't even pull my joke... ok look last night Kai and I were on a mission and demons showed up... they were these two little kids... they had something to help open portals. The plants told Rose we were fighting demons and she came to help... almost got herself and us hurt. They also had Momo... who has the power to hypnotize people... the kids are out to kill humanitie. Also we meet these four other demon hunters, we have set up a meet and greet with them at the local park in two hours." Sage said rather blandly.

Rhea looked a bit shocked, at the doorway with medical supplies in her hand, "They... opened portals? Other demon hunters?"

Lucifer eye's narrowed at the news, child demons that open portals?

Kai smiled "got to love my life right," he narrowly dodged shanias

other shoe.

Shania sighed "other hunters. Where are we meeting and are

they friendly?" Shania asked trying to make heads or tails of this

mess.

"They seemed ok but they are older then us" Rose said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back