• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"Hes is already turning Momo into his manikin...." Sage said with a sigh and a roll of her eyes.

Whats a man...i..kin? Momo asked.

Brother often said I looked like a doll... is dolling up making me into a doll? Momo asked. Momo gasped and went wide eye'd, You have the power to make me a doll?

Sage raised an eyebrow at the girls reaction, still not able to hear.

Sage sighed, "Ok this is killing me! Here I want to hear too." Sage said leaning close to Momo. Momo looked a bit surprised but touched Sage.

You can hear now... I promise I am a good girl. Momo told her.

"Well would you look at that..." Sage said a bit surprised.

Sage laughed loudly, "Ok lets go see what you can do with Momo, we have to make her presentable anyway. Not like she has any clothing." Sage said with a smirk. "I assume we will go to your place for a bit? Then go to Shania and get there before they get home."

Momo seem to tip her head to the side before she turned to pick up another piece of sandwich to eat.

Kai stuck out his tongue but got up and went to get the dress it was a deep red one sleeve with a split from the ankle to the hip "never know when you need a dress," Kai mused "try it on please,"

Momo nodded and went into Sage's room again before she came back out. She was about the same Size and Rose, though she had a bit of a baby face and her hair was curly. She came out in the dress happily, 'Is this ok?' She asked them.

"You look nice... I still think blue would do better.. I'll make you a wardrobe tailored to you," Kai said happy for an excuse to make clothes.

Momo smiled at Kai and nodded, 'I like it... is it ok for you to put so much work into something so small?' She asked.

"Trust me, you don't have to twist his arm to make him make you clothing." Sage said with a chuckle. "Come on... lets get to Shania's. I seriously want to get there before school gets out and they get home." She said.

"Yes yes ... I need to start driving the transporter... if only it wasn't so conspicuous... I do like hummers an their destructive nature." Kai said as he walked to his van.

Sage shook her head, "Get a hummer, gut it out... i think the team actually likes the mattress in the back though."

Momo seem to hesitate when watching Rose get into the back, but followed her, though it hurt a bit to walk.

Kai helpped Momo inside and forced her to lay down "move as little as you can got it?" Kai asked.

Rose chuckled at Kai's behavior.

"Oh and Death I do have a hummer," Kai said

Sage chuckled as well, "Gezz Kai be a little more gentle. and if you have one, why not replace it then?"

Momo looked at Rose and spoke to her in demon, He does realize I will heal quickly right? I am a demon...

"Kai is Kai he is as predictable as a a storm at sea," Rose said with a laugh

Kai rolled his eyes "because plant girl will make me into a pin cushion if her plants cry out,"

Sage suddenly burst out laughing completely understand, " I am sure the plants will be ok.."

Momo smiled though she sat up because she did not want to be laying down.

It was not long till Sage and Kai got to Shania's since Sage was within walking distance of the house.

Momo moved to get out of the car, she was not sure if she liked the moving contraption or not.

When they got in Sage laughed as she opened the door, "I want to see someone break into Shania's house.... I feel bad for who ever did."

"Yeah but you have to admit... between two demons and... well Shania, enough said right?" Sage said chuckling as she sat down on the couch.

Momo looked around the house a bit wide eyed. It was obviously a lot nicer than Sage's apartment.

"No you wouldn't...." Sage said raising an eyebrow at Rose. "Rose do you want to play a prank on Shania?" She said with a smile.

Momo finally sat down on the couch as well, mostly mimicking everyone else. I like jokes... Momo piped in suddenly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back