• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"Oh.. um ... who was your first crush?" she asked timidly.

KAi chuckled Sage with a crush sounded so weird. Shania looked at Sage the girl didn't seem the type to have crushes.

Sage seemed to think about it for a long while, "A long time ago when I was very young I fell in love with this nun at first glance... I saved her life from a horrible man and it was a love story from a fairy tail you only read in books. Then she told me I was too old and started dating this younger guy... I never loved again..." Sage said she made the motion as if she was whipping tears away, but she was obviously not crying.

Rhea made a face,
"W-what?" She said, trying to comprehend what Sage said.

Rose hugged her "you poor thing humans are so cruel!"

Kai bust out laughing the blantant lie fooled the demoness

"Don't laugh at her pain," Rose snapped at kai making him laugh hadrer

Sage herself was shaking, she was trying so so hard not to laugh. Rose probably thought she was trying not to cry.

"S-Sage... you know the point of truth is right... to...tell the truth?" Rhea asked, blinking a bit.

"Whats that Rhea? My turn? Ok lets seee who to pick, who to piicck...." Sage said, ignoring Rhea.

Rhea scowled and crossed her arms in a pout.

"Rose you want to Go? Truth or Dare?" She asked the demon who was still warped around her.

"I dare you to kiss me." Sage said with a smirk without missing a beat. "On the lips."

Rhea blushed, how could she not see this coming?

Lucifer also blushed a bit, but lucky she was not picking on Ebony this time, he did not want her kissing Sage anymore.

"Like what Ebony and Lucy do.. it doesn't seem hard," Rose pressed her lips to Sages and because of Sages newfound earth powers he could feel the power within Rose tingle through her.

KAi chuckled he so called it.

Sage pulled Rose closer so that they were pressed together and easily deepened the kiss with the girl, though with the powers that they shared now, the kiss was a bit different then any kiss Sage had ever give.

Rhea covered face a deep blush covered her face, why was it these things happened all the time?

Sage finally broke the kiss with the girl a smiled,
"Your turn~" She said in a sing song voice.

Rose blinked a few times "I like kissing," She stated and kissed Sage again getting that same power spark as before.

"you corrupted her," Kai accused with a laugh almost falling out of his seat. "Rose stop kissing Death and ask someone truth or dare already.

Shania chuckled and hugged Rhea around the shoulders knowing she was probably embarrassed. Ebony hid her flushed Face in Lucifers shoulder.

Sage blinked, not really expecting the second kiss, which made her feel pretty good with the power between them. "I knew you had something for me." Sage said grinning. The way Rose had said 'I liked kissing' Made her wounder if that was Rose's first kiss. "Well it is your turn, pick someone!"

Rhea also turned to hid in Shania's chest, a tab embarrassed with the random second, non dared kiss.

Lucifer blushed a bit and gently pet Ebony's hair.

"Lucifer! Truth or dare!" Rose said with a giggle.

Shania looked at the two demons this was their first game what in the world would they do? Kai was similarly interested but the kiss from Rose to sage un-dared made him think of rather naughty things.

Ebony pulled away enough to look up at Lucifer.

Lucifer jumped up "DARE!" He yelled, though he nearly knocked Ebony over in his excitement, "Oh, sorry Ebony." He cooed in a gentler voice.

Rhea separated herself from Shania a bit when she was sure the... kisses where done being passed. Sage chuckled and glanced at Kai before she winked at him with her usual grin on her face.

"I dare you to imitate one person of our group and we have to guess who it is you cant say the name or even hint at it," Rose said hoping he would make someone either laugh or pounce him. "And it can't be me because I said the dare,"

Kai smiled "this will be fun," he laughed

"God help me," Shania said trying not to laugh already.

Sage laughed, thinking Lucifer was either going to imitate Shania or Ebony, the kid was easy to read.

Lucifer seemed to think for a moment before he stood up straight and started to shake his finger,
"Lucy I told you to get off the floor... No more candy if you keep laying around like this... Don't make me turn you black and blue." Lucifer said, though he was smiling and laughing a bit.

Sage knew it, it was Shania. The kid was predictable, but so freaking funny.

Rhea giggled a bit, gently tapping Shania on the shoulder.

Shania laughed "I am not that stern!" she said.

"Yes you are," Kai and Rose both said almost at the same time making her laugh harder.

Lucifer laughed at the reaction as well, sitting back down and wrapping his arms around Ebony with a bit smile.

Rhea laughed a bit more and patted Shania on the head, she loved see the girl laugh like this.

Sage was laughing rather hard herself.

When things died down a little, Lucifer spoke again,
"So my turn right? Kai, truth or dare?" Lucifer asked.

"Hum... Truth," he said though he would probably regret that choice later.

Shania was still laughing softly to herself and she hugged Rhea. Ebony perked up she wanted to learn about the elusive Kai.

"Hmmm... Who would you mate with if you had the chance to?" Lucifer asked, he kind of wanted to embarrass Kai like he always was for Ebony and him.

"Rhea," Kai said simply "I'd love to mate with her amung other things," he chuckled.

Shania held Rhea knowing she'd be embarrassed by this.

Rose blushed mating was brought up much to often.

"Ok Shania truth or Dare?" Kai asked

"Dare," She said simply.

Rhea blushed so hard she could barely see straight, and when Shania hugged her she could only manage to huff in the girls chest, "O-o-o..other things...?"

Sage was laughing, She knew Kai had a small thing for Rhea, but perhaps it was not as small as she originally thought.

"Relax if i do those things to you it will be consensual," Kai said "Ok Sage truth or dare?" Kai smirked evily.

Shania kissed Rhea's ferhead softly.

"Oooh did Shania scare you off? She just told you Dare." Sage said with a smirk. "But, if Shania wants to give up her turn, I'll be the same with Ebony, you can surprise me."

Rhea hugged Shania, though she was proving slightly non-responsive at the moment.

Shania chuckled "I'm bad at this game let kai do his devious plan," she said. Kai was actually rather afraid of shania and her look had indeed made him want to change his choice.

"Shania is one scary lady with fire at her beck and call you know?" Kai laughed "I get enough burns anyway I dare you dear sage to make everysingle one of us blush including me and Shania," Kai said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back