Whole New World

Nikki Rodgers]@[URL="http://www.rpnation.com/member.php?u=3675 said:
WanderingTyrant[/URL] Beast Blood?!? What is the world is tha? And I know, I couldn't think of a bettr word.
If you looked through my character sheet, you would see that Bane is a Were-Crocodile. Kinda like a werewolf, but bigger, more physically powerful, and crocodilian in form.

Bane's been keeping himself from trying to attack everyone. He's stressed from controlling himself, from hunger, from being annoyed.

It's just not his day.

[MENTION=1777]Original Hylion[/MENTION]

If you'd like, I could have Bane transform. The beast, like werewolves, are capable of walking on all fours. He's struggling with it because he hasn't been able to release himself in a while. Think about drinking a big soda and then taking a car ride for several hours with no break. When you do get the break, you loosen up again.

He can control himself just fine in beast form. He could carry everyone's stuff.

I got dis coach.

Soses-fighter007] [COLOR=#333333]" He glanced back to see that the winged girl was using her charms to seduce the big oaf into a calmer state. Maybe this angel wasn't so pure then..." [/COLOR] :( [COLOR=#333333] you make her sound so slutty... [/COLOR] :( [COLOR=#333333] @[/COLOR][URL="http://www.rpnation.com/member.php/1777-Original-Hylion said:
Original Hylion[/URL]

I'm sorry >.< I didn't mean it like that, I just meant she isnt as innocent and naive

WanderingTyrant said:
If you looked through my character sheet, you would see that Bane is a Were-Crocodile. Kinda like a werewolf, but bigger, more physically powerful, and crocodilian in form.
Bane's been keeping himself from trying to attack everyone. He's stressed from controlling himself, from hunger, from being annoyed.

It's just not his day.

@Original Hylion

If you'd like, I could have Bane transform. The beast, like werewolves, are capable of walking on all fours. He's struggling with it because he hasn't been able to release himself in a while. Think about drinking a big soda and then taking a car ride for several hours with no break. When you do get the break, you loosen up again.

He can control himself just fine in beast form. He could carry everyone's stuff.

I got dis coach.
xD I guess that would be nice, but it im not sure everyone would react to that very well

Seeing Bane as a beast, now that he is a lycan... Do not reveal this to him, otherwise you would be nothing but the stereotypical human to him, being racist to anything that's not human.

WanderingTyrant said:
Seeing Bane as a beast, now that he is a lycan... Do not reveal this to him, otherwise you would be nothing but the stereotypical human to him, being racist to anything that's not human.
xD Lite's being stereotypical about him being a lycan, as in most werewhatevers dont have control. Where he was purfectly fine with him being reptilian

[MENTION=1777]Original Hylion[/MENTION]

I know im mostly just making conversation.

also trying to get in all the right first impressions and sorry about my edited post, i posted it them saw yours and had to edit it xD

Soses-fighter007]@[URL="http://www.rpnation.com/member.php?u=1777 said:
Original Hylion[/URL]
I know im mostly just making conversation.

also trying to get in all the right first impressions and sorry about my edited post, i posted it them saw yours and had to edit it xD
It's fine, you dont need to mention that your editing it btw, as long as you do notice. And if you dont I'll just tell you here. I'd rather keep OOC talk out of the IC.

I do believe we all need to get into an organized posting process, rather than everyone just trying to shoot out posts as fast as they can :P

[QUOTE="Original Hylion]It's fine, you dont need to mention that your editing it btw, as long as you do notice. And if you dont I'll just tell you here. I'd rather keep OOC talk out of the IC.
I do believe we all need to get into an organized posting process, rather than everyone just trying to shoot out posts as fast as they can :P

[/QUOTE]
oh yeah im sorry! I'll stop posting in the RP thread

and like numbers? or in order?

[QUOTE="Soses-fighter007]oh yeah im sorry! I'll stop posting in the RP thread
and like numbers? or in order?

[/QUOTE]
In order xD but that'd be hard to organize

but anyhow, I'm quite tired, I think'll hit the hay. If someone wants to fill Slim in with all the details, that'll make things much easier on me ^.^

Good night all!

Sorry [MENTION=4473]Soses-fighter007[/MENTION] it just made way more sense to talk to the cowering girl. :) Logan and Heila will eventually talk. ​eventually. Hahhahah

Hey I'm out too! I have to sleep some. School & Softball practice tommorrow. I'll either b back at 6am or 6pm.

Nighty Night

[QUOTE="Broken Survivor]Can we place our characters in or do we have to be verified? If this is a dumb question I apologize, I don't play a lot of forum RPs.

[/QUOTE]
You have to be verified by me ^.^ when you posted, your format was all mixed about. Could you make it look like everyone else's

Chosen Name: Wen Brist

Apparent Age: Mid to late thirties

Race: Human

Height and Weight: 5' 3" 120 pounds

Only Memories: A young looking man in a suit, an old shack by a forest and a name...Ceil.

Remembered Traits and Habits: Knows if certain plants are dangerous, can make snares and simple shelters. Knows the arcane words of "Plant", "Speak" and "Touch" which he inscribed to his ring.

Succeeds In: Cooking, listening and hand to hand combat. Falters In: Has a fear of deep water and won't swim unless absolutely necessary. Prefers to travel light and won't use heavy weapons.

Woke Up With: A silver ring on his left index finger, a canteen of water and a small dagger.

Appearance: Caucasian with short brown hair and brown eyes. He's wearing a dirt-caked green cloth shirt and pants covering the burn marks on his left shoulder to his right breast and scarring just above his right ankle. He has a leather belt holding the canteen and dagger.

[QUOTE="Broken Survivor]Chosen Name: Wen Brist
Apparent Age: Mid to late thirties

Race: Human

Height and Weight: 5' 3" 120 pounds

Only Memories: A young looking man in a suit, an old shack by a forest and a name...Ceil.

Remembered Traits and Habits: Knows if certain plants are dangerous, can make snares and simple shelters. Knows the arcane words of "Plant", "Speak" and "Touch" which he inscribed to his ring.

Succeeds In: Cooking, listening and hand to hand combat. Falters In: Has a fear of deep water and won't swim unless absolutely necessary. Prefers to travel light and won't use heavy weapons.

Woke Up With: A silver ring on his left index finger, a canteen of water and a small dagger.

Appearance: Caucasian with short brown hair and brown eyes. He's wearing a dirt-caked green cloth shirt and pants covering the burn marks on his left shoulder to his right breast and scarring just above his right ankle. He has a leather belt holding the canteen and dagger.

Accepted! ^.^

[MENTION=4502]Broken Survivor[/MENTION]

Before you post though! I would like to discuss where you'll be starting out!

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Soses-fighter007]im sorry! I got the writers block. =.= but i wanted to get in a post before i went to work.

[/QUOTE]
^.^ It's fine, no worries! Have fun at work!

So what kind of enemies will we be dealing with?

Undead?

Animals?

Monsters? (I'm going beast mode if you put a troll in that cave and make us fight it. Based on my experience in Skyrim, I have had a massive phobia of trolls ever since I fought one and fired EVERY SINGLE ARROW into the thing and STILL didnt kill it.)

WanderingTyrant said:
So what kind of enemies will we be dealing with?
Undead?

Animals?

Monsters? (I'm going beast mode if you put a troll in that cave and make us fight it. Based on my experience in Skyrim, I have had a massive phobia of trolls ever since I fought one and fired EVERY SINGLE ARROW into the thing and STILL didnt kill it.)
We'll be facing only one beastie ^.^ Leave the beastie unveiling to me

(I will add his picture and explain the "Miratelle" at a later time. In the meantime, if there should be something I need to change, feel free to tell me.)

Chosen Name:
Angelo

Apparent Age: Early-Mid Twenties

Race: Miratelle

Height and Weight: 5'7" 150 lbs

Only Memories: I only remember being in brutal pain, my opponent was a big black centaur who spared no expense to rip me apart...and there was a man with black hair with a purple tattoo on his right arm. He nursed me back to health using only a purple worm that entered my body and repaired it, and called me "Master." The man said, "You are Miratelle now." "Sleep, my son." Anything before that is uncertain.

Remembered Traits and Habits: I am not strong physically, but I make up for it and then some with magical might. After my "rebirth" as a Miratelle, I realized my magic power changed somewhat, but is different from before. I also learned how to with short blades, which later turned into wielding swords just as efficiently. I was also a brilliant chef.

Succeeds In: Before now, I was capable of some feats of magic power, but I was not capable of meteor showers or calling forth the anger of the gods or anything like that. Just simple thing like bending the elements to my will, and using pure magic energy to beat my opponents. I am also very quick on my feet

Falters In: With a somewhat slender frame, I am not very strong physically. With this purple worm, I know nothing about, my magic feels different, probably weaker than before.

Woke Up With: A cookbook with some recipes and a some empty pages. A book called "From Human to Miratelle". A bag containing many bronze knives and two pieces a green dagger.

Appearance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back