• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π•Žπ•™π•  𝕦𝕀𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠π•₯ 𝕨𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕣?-ooc

Characters
Here
GirlOnMarz GirlOnMarz Your character is amazing the only issue is that the faceclaim is already used by someone else. All you have to do is change the faceclaim and you’ll be accepted! Once you finish that i’ll send you the discord link

KayaWaya KayaWaya are you interested in joining this rp?
Sepokku Sepokku your character is accepted but by any chance do you know what your characters faceclaim name is? If youre having trouble finding a faceclaim i can definitely help you find one

Sepokku Sepokku your character is accepted but by any chance do you know what your characters faceclaim name is? If youre having trouble finding a faceclaim i can definitely help you find one
The name is Echo Rhorer but I can change it if you’d prefer ^^

logastellus logastellus does the heart by you on my character sheet mean approved? And if so, am I able to begin writing up a starter?
So I pretty much heart react every character sheet that it uploaded just as kind of like a acknowlegment but after looking over your character. HE'S ACCEPTED! I will dm you the link to the discord in a few minutes. Sorry for not responding back soon I was doing homework all day.

So I pretty much heart react every character sheet that it uploaded just as kind of like a acknowlegment but after looking over your character. HE'S ACCEPTED! I will dm you the link to the discord in a few minutes. Sorry for not responding back soon I was doing homework all day.
You're all good. I am glad that he is accepted and I fully understand being busy with schoolwork and other daily life tasks. Don't apologize, I understand people cannot get back instantly.

Hey are the characters from 2022 and previous years still in it or has it all been refreshed? Sorry lmao I misread the first post

Hey are the characters from 2022 and previous years still in it or has it all been refreshed? Sorry lmao I misread the first post
Hai! Just ignore those I will be uploading a new ooc and character sheet by the end of the day! but if you’ve already looked at the sheet skeleton you can start brainstorming your character

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back