• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒢𝑜𝒹? (OOC)

e v i

i luv love
Roleplay Type(s)
disclaimer: the themes/information in this potential roleplay will sometimes not be biblically accurate (the roles/depictions of angels particularly). this is a work of fiction with a lot of creative freedoms taken. it is not meant to be taken seriously. there are dark themes explored in the roleplay but all are just fictitious little ramblings and nothing more. religion and spirituality is something private to each user. this roleplay is in no way attempting to dismantle, disrespect, or override one's belief system. it is pure fun and angst!

• U
    mbra (OOC)

directed by... evi ღ!

theology, psychological thriller, angels, mystery, introspection, free will, good and evil

Where is God?

Where is God?

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.ღ

this thread is a temporary OOC. main OOC will take place on discord. this is just in case anyone has questions! additionally, i'd luv to hear what roles everyone is going for. 🤭

Last edited:
hi hi hello

thinking about going after raphael or chamuel but i haven't made up my mind yet bc all the roles are scrumptious 😓

omg hey!
sobs Raphael is such a tragic role to play! def wounded healer vibes.
Chamuel is a little more ummm spicy.
seriously no matter what u choose i am sure either will be great and fun to read!

LMAO Chamuel 😭

Honestly, I might go after Raphael in that case. I love flirty characters but tragic angsty men are my weakness I fear. But thank u!! Gabriel was such a yummy read, actually so I'm really excited to potentially be writing with you omg

oh my gosh i totally understand what u mean! with their eyebags and weak smiles. UGH. AND THANK YOU! i can't wait to read ur app! this is gonna be so awesome. 😭

random question whilst i type up Raphael's little descriptor but when you say he loves him is that romantic...platonic...up to the writer's interpretation 👀?

LMAO SCREAMING
it is originally intended to be familial love 👀 unless??
UP TO UR INTERPRETATION BC I'M INTRIGUED LOL

UNLESS??

I’ll have to think because either sense of love is just UGH. Might have to hit up Orpheus 🏃‍♀️💨

guys i’m a big idiot and said on the APPS page APPS are due on the 24th. i got my Wednesdays wrong. they’re due the 17th. 🫢 mb mb!

UHm. UHM. Are we allowed to ask for extensions if we need them 😓? I have evenings to write but I might need like a very tiny one if I do end up having to ask.

omg ofc! i was thinking of mapping it out like
apps are due the 17th and those accepted have character sheets due the 21st? or is that too short of a notice? i'm flexible! what do u guys think 👀

oh my gosh, wait im silly. i just finished my app (i think, knowing me i'll probably edit in more later) so im actually good. for some reason i was thinking you meant character sheets my bad 😭 . but i personally think the dates are fine!!

LOL it's ok i had a big goof earlier w the dates!
if anyone has issues w the dates, pls let me know!

screams
all the apps are looking great so far! i am so so so so so so so so excited to see more!

Working on my submission for Lucifer now
giphy.gif

nei nei
thanks u got me obsessed w tamino now UGH i didn't even know he existed and i luv <3

giphy.gif

nei nei
thanks u got me obsessed w tamino now UGH i didn't even know he existed and i luv <3
omg im so glad to introduce u to tamino all his music is SO good 😭. Indigo Night and Habibi are my favorites 💕

Users who are viewing this thread

Back