• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings π“Œπ’½π‘’𝓇𝑒 π’Ύπ“ˆ π’’π‘œπ’Ή? (OOC)

I think I'm gonna drop too. I don't have the concepts strung together like I want for such an intricate character. If I had more time I could give it some thought. Good luck to everybody though.

hi besties! it’s an hr until midnight here so i’m just gonna go ahead and post the accepted apps. the following are accepted:
Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha , ven ven , cwosont cwosont , comfortable comfortable , Skryeb Skryeb , nei nei
tomorrow i will post CS details and they will have a very soft deadline of 7/24. πŸ’• also i will drop the discord tomorrow.

to those who were not accepted, your apps were still a lovely read! just maybe not a fit for what my lil brain was envisioning! i still super encourage any of you to go for Jophiel if that is a character you may connect to. if not, it was still a pleasure to read your apps! πŸ’• and thank u for your time! again, i am still accepting an app for Jophiel and have no deadline in mind for them.

xoxoxoxoxo and good night 😴

here is the discord! comfortable comfortable nei nei

in addition, i edited in a CS example in the APPS page + edited in more info abt the CS in the intro post (and also changed Gabriel's pic oooop).
edit: oh and headcanons are not a requirement in the CS. i just included them for filler + fun. do what u like w that section!

I noticed the ic when i was posting cs for another thing im in, and when i saw i had one spot left i was like "gimme gimme gimme"

Hello everyone!

I'll ask my questions here! Sorry if it's a lot

First, I wanted to ask about the vessels, I have a couple of questions about that. So, I was wondering, once an angel takes a vessel, does the vessel stop aging, or is it just slowed? How common is it for angels to come down to earth and take vessels? And could an angel take a vessel only for a few years, then take a different vessel (as in not use the same vessel all 300 years)? Also for the application, when you say "age of the vessel" is that how long the angel has inhabited the vessel, or the outward looking age/the age the vessel was when the angel took over?

Also, I was wondering, how present was God before he dissapeared/started pulling away?

And, can angels freely travel between Purgatory/Earth/Heaven/etc. or is there a specific process for that?

Also lastly, I wanted to ask about the application itself. I wasn't sure whether I needed to first fill out the short one and get accepted, or do the full CS?

no worries! i luv the questions!

1. the vessel does stop aging. every archangel, if they wish to inhabit Earth and walk among humans (without frightening them bc their normal forms are frightening), must inhabit a vessel. IF the archangel does not bond with their vessel (have emotional investment in it), it is likely they can easily switch vessels after a few years, yes, but that would be considered rare! on the CS, when i say "age of vessel" i just mean their physical age of when they were inhabited. :) sorry tht was pretty confusing!

2. God grew less and less present over time, more with some archangels than others. for example, Zadkiel was destined to not be in God's presence since being sent to Purgatory, but Michael was due to his involvement in Heaven's Army. so it just depends! and when i say God's "presence" i simply mean an indescribable feeling in the archangels of God being near. i'll leave that feeling up to interpretation, as every archangel has a different relationship with their Father. :)

3. they can travel freely, yes! there is really no reason for an archangel to go to Purgatory unless they would like to speak to Zadkiel though.

4. thank you for asking this. you were right to write an application. a CS is only required after being accepted! that way, you guys don't have to put a bunch of work in but still give me a concept of ur char idea! i hope that makes sense!

Awesome, thank you for answering the questions! I'm really loving all the lore for this btw, so intriguing, I feel like I just want to know more!

AH!!

Okay probably not gonna be able to finish Jophiel tonight but all I'm missing (I THINK) are her abilities and headcannons! In case you can't tell (because I couldn't at first πŸ’€) you can scroll in her basics to get the rest of the info on her vessel like its origin and all that!

Not super confident on what I wrote for her history, my brain is deep fried, very tired 😭 . If anything needs changing/removing/elaboration let me know!

AH!!

Okay probably not gonna be able to finish Jophiel tonight but all I'm missing (I THINK) are her abilities and headcannons! In case you can't tell (because I couldn't at first πŸ’€) you can scroll in her basics to get the rest of the info on her vessel like its origin and all that!

Not super confident on what I wrote for her history, my brain is deep fried, very tired 😭 . If anything needs changing/removing/elaboration let me know!
HOLD UR HORSES. you don't have to make a full character sheet! just an application! i provided an app example on the first page of the APPS thread!!

HOLD UR HORSES. you don't have to make a full character sheet! just an application! i provided an app example on the first page of the APPS thread!!
WHA

i DIDN'T KNOW IM SORRY AAHHH

I'LL JSUT?? STOP?? ADDING MORE TO IT THEN I GUESS???? OR/??

omg! u made me lol 😭

she is perfect as she is! i am going to wait until tomorrow to see if anyone else wants to apply (cus i think i rushed it last time)! <3 thank u so much. she is gorg already i luv her!!

YES CHEF, THANK YOU CHEF 🫑 And again sorry about the mix-up, I didn't realize there was a difference between application and character sheet!! 😭

OMG you’re totally fine!! it’s confusing when u see everyone’s character sheets on the page so no worries!! πŸ«ΆπŸΌπŸ˜„

Users who are viewing this thread

Back