• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Where Dreams go to Die (OOC)

welian said:
Now I have to figure out what to do for the opening post... OH!!! I know!! Quick poll - how many of you are playing brand new Knights, and how many of you are playing experienced Knights?
Danielle would be considered a new knight having just gotten the Sentinel's attention; however, Dani has been tussling around in Etherea for a while on her own. Does that help?

My Character's New

I guess he's kind of experienced on Etherea, but he didn't know what he was doing or what a Knight is

@welian

Will it be announced here when characters are starting to be waitlisted? It just seems like so many people are saying they are done and I simply am concerned that I will not be able to make it in in time. I was under the impression we would have 3 days, but there's already so many in and I've only had 2... I'm working on the cs now and it should be finished today, but I really don't want to finish it up if I'm already too late.

So @welian, I am not sure what is stopping my character from being reserved. Not that I am adverse to changes, but no-one has told me what needs to be changed. It needs to be reserved before I can start on the main sheet, correct?

The thing stopping your character from being reserved is that I was out all day, just got home, and forgot that I installed Windows 10 last night. It has nothing to do with your character, and everything to do with it being 4pm and me finally sitting down at a real computer for the first time today.

Is it too late for me to reserve a character?

Last edited by a moderator:
welian said:
The thing stopping your character from being reserved is that I was out all day, just got home, and forgot that I installed Windows 10 last night. It has nothing to do with your character, and everything to do with it being 4pm and me finally sitting down at a real computer for the first time today.
Apologies, I was not sure what was going on. Sorry for being a bother, you're doing a great job!

Ah, no, you aren't bothering me! I sounded a lot snippier in that post than I actually am, I'm just a little frustrated because I forgot to back up my bookmarks.

welian said:
Ah, no, you aren't bothering me! I sounded a lot snippier in that post than I actually am, I'm just a little frustrated because I forgot to back up my bookmarks.
Ahh system installations can always be a pain, I can't use my printer now bc of the newest updates on my software

Looking forward to getting this going. Happy New Year all, by the way.

@welian If we start with a new Knight, where will the roleplay pick up for them?

That's a good question, I'm still working a few things out - there's quite a large number of you, so it's imperative that you are all split up into more manageable groups. The first monster I've chosen is a bug-like monster that forms in swarms, so I believe that will be a good way for the Knights to split up into groups and tackle each smaller section while they try to find the core.

However, for the brand new Knights, I'm considering a training sequence in Etherea...

Okay. That new training expierence could be really interesting! Does the core process technically work as our characters choose their cores from a list of options? Or is assigned to them? Or have they always had it? (I know we as writers chose the characters core, but how did they technically get that core when selected to be a Knight?)

If we aren't going to start with them being "chosen," could you give a generalization of how that would play out? Does the Sentienal just manifest before them?

welian said:
Now I have to figure out what to do for the opening post... OH!!! I know!! Quick poll - how many of you are playing brand new Knights, and how many of you are playing experienced Knights?
Playing an experienced Knight here, if accepted. :D

(Also, just realized I wasn't watching the OOC thread. Fixed.)

Dio is an "experienced" Knight. He has battled nightmares and terrors plenty of times before, but not much under official orders or anything

First session of applications closes tonight!

Those of you who have not submitted reserves tonight (six hours after the timestamp on this post) have been placed on hold, and you will not be able to submit a reservation until January 13th. If I don't get a reserve from you between the 13th and the 15th, you will be dropped from the waitlist.

Those of you who have submitted reserves but have not submitted profiles - get to work! @Jaysun

@Mr. Grin

@Mz Oculus

@Peaceswore

@Pentagon

@Phaesaris

@simj22

@SkyGinge

@Sunbather

@The Creator Prime

@too much idea

@ViAdvena

@welian

@Writer

@Yesman

@Zahzi

I should have enough free time to read a few during the workweek, but seeing as I'm in roleplays of my own, I would like to make time to make posts, so I would prefer if people could post during the weekend.

Okay, I think I am just being an idiot, but I cannot find the character sheet. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back