• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Where Dreams go to Die (OOC)

It's my birthday today, and you know what would mean a lot to me? Posts.

You all should post today.

welian said:
It's my birthday today, and you know what would mean a lot to me? Posts.
You all should post today.
Happy Birthday.

I'm guessing that you mean we should post in Dreams, not necessarily a random post elsewhere?

Kharmin said:
Happy Birthday.
I'm guessing that you mean we should post in Dreams, not necessarily a random post elsewhere?
Eh, I'll accept a link as proof of a substitute gift

But ... I'm all caught up in my RPs right now. I could post again for Corporea, but I thought it best to wait a bit for any other stragglers that might decide to return there?

Kharmin said:
But ... I'm all caught up in my RPs right now. I could post again for Corporea, but I thought it best to wait a bit for any other stragglers that might decide to return there?
How are you caught up on ALL your roleplays?!

Well, I guess you're excused. Link me a cat video instead.

Kharmin said:
Teach me this black magic

Sooooo - What's going on, lovelies? Welian's still without a computer, but gave me the go ahead to try to get folks posting (since we're kinda... not right now?) -- I threw out the suggestion that folks might be caught up on not knowing where to go/what to do - if that is indeed the case, why don't we work out some options?

There's a couple folks that were tagged in IC2 and IC3 (from what I understand, anyone can tag along on these... though the new knights are supposed to be training), and Kharmin has taken her character back to Corporea to deal with the mess there. There's sparring, for the folks that want some action... Might be nice if some of the old knights (who aren't going on quests) sorta... step up a bit, to help the newer knights figure out what they're doing? Maybe teach them some tricks or help them understand a little more about the world? There's a whole lotta confusion right now, so it would undoubtedly benefit people to break off into small groups (groups, not cliques!).

I absolutely volunteer Olive for ANY sort of interaction, apart from sparring, since... well, she works with Bubbles, so...

I guess what I'm suggesting is... let's plot ??? So we can keep moving? xD And so this beautiful thing doesn't die.

I'm waiting on @Mr\. Grin ... some stuff will be happening in IC2 shortly. Please feel free to join, if you'd like, so long as you aren't roleplaying in two tabs at once and so long as you don't just bounce around, truncating conversations and action.

I'm accepting volunteers to take over controlling a Night Terror for a short, rousing battle scene. >u>

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]For the new knights?

[/QUOTE]
More for the poor saps headed back to Earth, although if you gave any ideas...

Anyone want to roleplay together? I still need to get in the swing of things here, but I am a fast learner.

welian said:
More for the poor saps headed back to Earth, although if you gave any ideas...
I'm afraid in the Newbie group, that would just be more insanity xD How many groups are there - three? and how many newbs/old folks? ...Maybe it'd be beneficial for the old knights to take a newbie or two on a mission with them? Sort of a ... training on the job thing? I realize at least one group left already ... but there's five new knights still in the clump in the courtyard and seven old knights left hanging around, so it could certainly still be split between the two groups remaining?

OKAY! Since I brought won't get my laptop back until next week, and there's homework to be done online, I gave up and jacked my dad's laptop. It's nice having a full keyboard again, even if it is strange and different and weird.

Kharmin said:
I didn't think others would be controlling the terrors in Corporea?
Well I didn't think I would be out a computer for an entire week instead of only three days, leaving my co-GM with very little GMing experience alone to both supervise and control almost ten NPCs at a moment's notice.

Obviously, measures had to be taken.

Well, since they haven't been taken yet, is it still the intention to do that? I had imagined that the RPers would simply write the combat scene. It is starting to feel like that is not the case and that any combat will be post-by-post with character vs nightmare/terror.

I'm just trying to get a feel for this so I know what to post next.

I had been intending for a while to allow you guys to submit small profiles for various Terrors for your fellow RPers to fight. I was going to wait until February, though. But, I can probably set it up now since I still don't have my own computer back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back