• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Where Dreams go to Die (OOC)

@DemonKitten, I'd be more than happy to have your character jump in with Kezia, in fact any of the new knights are welcome.

I'm gonna continue Kezia's role as "trainer" for a while to give time for Welian to get her laptop back in working order, so aside from sparring, I though a mock terror hunt against either another knight, Kezia herself, or maybe a weak terror. Sound good?

I may need to drop out of this RP. D: Real life's been real busy and I just can't find the time to write or do anything productive. Sorry!

Phaesaris said:
I may need to drop out of this RP. D: Real life's been real busy and I just can't find the time to write or do anything productive. Sorry!
It happens! Don't beat yourself up over it. :)

Giyari said:
@DemonKitten, I'd be more than happy to have your character jump in with Kezia, in fact any of the new knights are welcome.
I'm gonna continue Kezia's role as "trainer" for a while to give time for Welian to get her laptop back in working order, so aside from sparring, I though a mock terror hunt against either another knight, Kezia herself, or maybe a weak terror. Sound good?
Awesome! I will start once I get home after work. You are welcome to post first and I will follow

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're wondering if I was lazy and half-assed the Sentinel's layout

the answer is yes

Oh it's a past macro, i just didn't bother with the pink.

I will be posting for IC2 tomorrow to move the scene along. If you want to be apart of it, please post before tomorrow evening.

DemonKitten said:
Post What?! Just like entering? Should I do that or am I still new and should probably not
Well, Giyari is in bed because Europe, so either you post a solo intro now, or wait for his to post when he wakes up. It's up to you, so whatever you would rather do

I'm afraid I'm going to have to back out of this too - once again, the workload is just too mental to manage. Good luck~

SkyGinge said:
I'm afraid I'm going to have to back out of this too - once again, the workload is just too mental to manage. Good luck~
It's all good! I know you have uni and stuff to worry about.

Writer said:
So I'm a bit out of the loop, are the new Knights staying in IC1/training?
Yes, unless you decide that it's perfectly in-character for them to sneak away and follow one of the two teams the Sentinel sent out.

For those of you not in the skype group... I know I promise a Discovery post today for IC2, but I'm really down in the dumps and I'm just going to focus on a few other posts as a pick-me-up, so you have extra time if you want to sneak in IC2. I pinkie promise I'll have a post up tomorrow. Apologies about the delay.

DemonKitten said:
Sorry! I totally staryed to write a post before my dinner yesterday, then just forgot it existed after I'd eaten :(

I'll batter one out the now though, if I can work out how to reply to myself.

Don't forget that if it's been a few days since someone has logged in, you're allowed to skip over them. : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back