• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Where am I? [F X F preferably, will do others ]

cyberbarista

BLACKJACK!
A young girl runs away from home as soon as she's legally old enough to be independent. Her home life is stressful and depressing, and she's desperately wanted for a long time to take off. She takes shelter in a small motel in the heart of a large coastal city where things are happening left and right. Born and raised in the suburbs, the city is a scary place for her. But there is good to be found. The girl who works the front desk nights at the motel, 3 years her senior, has offered to be an aide to the runaway, giving her advice, showing her around, and being there for her in times of desperation.

cyberbarista said:
I'm so glad to hear that, mind going into detail?
Of course! My character's name is Stella Blackwell, she's tall, blonde haired, blue eyed, former soccer player, girl next door type. She enjoys meeting new people from all walks of life, and is always friendly to anyone she meets. Her personality is light and bubbly, ans she always stays positive. She does not have any family, her father left when she was three and she hasn't seen him since, part of her is still bitter about it. Her mother disowned her for being gay and threw her out of the house when she was 17. Stella's been on her own since then, now she's 21. She's saving up some money for college, so that's why she's working at the hotel.

Catxoxo said:
Of course! My character's name is Stella Blackwell, she's tall, blonde haired, blue eyed, former soccer player, girl next door type. She enjoys meeting new people from all walks of life, and is always friendly to anyone she meets. Her personality is light and bubbly, ans she always stays positive. She does not have any family, her father left when she was three and she hasn't seen him since, part of her is still bitter about it. Her mother disowned her for being gay and threw her out of the house when she was 17. Stella's been on her own since then, now she's 21. She's saving up some money for college, so that's why she's working at the hotel.
Okay sounds great :) could I write us a starter? How much are you comfortable writing?

cyberbarista said:
Okay sounds great :) could I write us a starter? How much are you comfortable writing?
A starter would be fantastic! I like detailed writing, so a paragraph or two for the starter is nice.

Catxoxo said:
A starter would be fantastic! I like detailed writing, so a paragraph or two for the starter is nice.
Okay! I'll probably write a bit more for the sake of establishing everything but that sounds just fine to me. I'll write something up tomorrow, thanks for your interest!

cyberbarista said:
Okay! I'll probably write a bit more for the sake of establishing everything but that sounds just fine to me. I'll write something up tomorrow, thanks for your interest!
Even better! :D Sounds great, I look forward to seeing the starter!

"There's no reason to stay if I can find a better life somewhere else."

That's what she told everyone, through the soft glow of her cigarette (a habit she picked up at the age of 16 to spite her health nut father). It was official: Hana was going to leave town. There had been talk about it all around school, her parents expected too much from her and had plans to kick her out anyways. She hated to shove off all of their expectations and hopes and dreams on to her younger brother, but she couldn't deal with the environment any longer. They wanted her to become a doctor, talked down to her for not studying hard enough and for staying out late. It was true she probably had the knowledge to make it in any field, but she didn't want to. She was happy underachieving, and it was her parents fault that they weren't proud of her for just graduating with honors "and nothing else." What Hana wanted was a stable and simple life; the idea of busting her ass purely to make a nice coin didn't make any sense to her. She was easily pleased with a simple lifestyle. Maybe she was being greedy for abandoning her home life, but she had to get away from her parents, if only for a year. Living there came with too many restrictions and not enough freedom; A strict diet set in place by her father who's passion was nutrition, access to the family car that she could only have of she followed a strict exercise routine, 2 extracurricular activities (a volunteer club that ate up too many hours and a debate club - which wasn't too awful, actually), chores upon chores upon chores, and of course, NO BOYS. The last one didn't prove to be that bad due to her flamboyant bisexual nature, but she still would've liked to have some close male friends in her room simply to hang out.

Hana, being who she was, needed social outlet. She was the knowledgeable type that would engage anyone in conversation no matter the topic, often challenging people or ideas. She was well versed in her political and religious stances, but loved hearing perspectives from everyone. She had a desperate passion for film, and often snuck out to a local college to watch screenings of movies that students put together. Despite her love for it, her parents wouldn't allow her to join film club due to a lack of "community-based activities." Whatever. As far as she was concerned, it was because her parents wanted a picture perfect daughter.

So, like any suppressed teenager would, she booked it to the city as soon as she graduated. She bought a one way bus ticket and packed a duffel bag containing some clothes, her documents, miscellaneous toiletries, and what little savings she had. She left her phone at home, where it would stay, so her parents couldn't touch her. With her high school diploma, she got employed relatively quickly selling tea and other herbal remedies at a little shop in am upscale part of town. She negotiated a liveable rent at a kitschy little motel down the street from her job. It was called The Green Palm. The walls in her little room were adorned with palm leaves, the bedspread was a soft seafood green, and the carpet was a dark ugly brown. The shower water was suspiciously dirty, the bar in her closet became dislodged every time she hung something on it, and the cable TV only got a few chanels.

It was everything she could've hoped and dreamed for. She was alone, on her own schedule, accountable for her own actions.

That's how it was for the first month or so. She started saving money, working out a bit, and getting to know the city. She became a member of a local film club and attended viewings twice a week. She became very closely acquainted with the front desk girl who worked night shifts at her motel- a cute older girl named Stella. Hana often came home from her movie showings late, stained with the smell of cigarettes and in a longing mood that reflected whatever movie she just watched. It started with small talk- what's going on in the city, where can I buy X thing, did you see X thing on the news. Her first real friend in this new place was just an acquaintance.

One night, Hana was out late eating alone at a little cafe far away from her motel. She finished her after-work meal (soup/sandwich/salad: the holy trinity) and paid. When she went outside, she was surprised by the cool embrace of rain. She scolded herself for not checking the weather and stepped under the overhang of the cafe to keep her dry. Her outfit wasn't doing anything to keep her warm either. She had a little pink tank top on that only went just above her belly button and floral patterned sleep shorts that covered almost none of her long skinny legs. If anything, her long black hair was doing the best at keeping her warm.

For a while, she tried to flag down a taxi. But in times of rain, public transportation was in high demand. It was no use. She couldn't do it for the life of her. She'd have to wait out the rain or walk home, she thought. Until she remembered something: Stella had a car. Surprisingly enough, she was close to few people in this city, and she happened to know someon who owned a car. It was rare to find someone who did, seeing that everything was in walking distance, but Stella must've preferred driving. Anyone certainly would, on nights like this. Hana pulled out the little flip phone she bought to stay in contact with her boss and pulled up Stella's number. This would be her first time actually using it. Stella said to use it if she ever needed anything, because Stella was just that kind of person. Hana still kind of felt like she was imposing, but it was also raining and she was also cold. She could always make it up to her.

Much to her relief, Stella picked up.

"Hey.... uh.... it's me, Hana. It's raining and I can't hail a fucking taxi to save my soul. I know you're at work or whatever, and I understand if you want to say no...." Hana felt herself getting shy, which was odd considering she was a fairly comfortable person. Maybe she just felt like she was imposing a bit. "...uh, wanna come like... pick me up?"

Unpredictable. That was what Stella Blackwell's life had been for the last five years, and she absolutely hated it. She was set to go places, she was set to succeed in life. Instead, it became one unpredictable event after another. If you asked Stella where she'd be in five years, she wouldn't have even dreamed that she'd be stuck in a dead end job trying to pay her bills and pay for school. Her life hadn't been easy, her life still isn't easy, but Stella perseveres, she wants to be okay, and she knows that she will be, she just has to keep pressing onward toward the success she desires.

Abandoned...

It was a triggering subject for Stella... She was abandoned by her father at the age of three and never saw him again, she's still bitter about it, but doesn't tell anyone about her fear, because over the years, it manifested itself into something greater than just frustration. It was a genuine fear, but Stella didn't want to talk about it. She hated talking about the things that hurt her, or that were difficult on her, she desired to be someone else... She deliberately worried about other peoples' problems than her own, it caused her to not think about her own, and it made her feel better about herself. Stella prided herself on being a humanitarian.

Both of Stella's parents were unpredictable and abandoned her one way or another. Stella's mom made it worse for her. When Stella was sixteen, she came out to her mother as a lesbian, resulting in her getting thrown out of the house. Since she was from a small seven hundred person population town, everyone knew Stella's secret. They judged her, so she left her small town in Kansas and moved to a bigger city. She left behind her high school, which she was the Student Body President of and the captain of the girl's soccer team. She already had college scouts with their eyes on her, but she couldn't stay anymore. Stella got a job as a waitress and took classes online so she could finish up her high school diploma. It was a rough time for her, she became depressed and did not know what exactly she should do with herself. But she finished it. Stella persevered and finished high school, but did not have enough money to support herself, that was when she made her way to a shabby motel in the middle of the city.

The Green Palm

It was disgusting, really. A rummy for a boss, disgusting brown carpet, and a worn down desk, Stella made the best of it. She was making decent money as the motel's receptionist, and she decided she was going to do whatever she could to get promoted. At 18, Stella began her career at The Green Palm, and has been there. She is currently 21. She is also saving the money towards school, because college was something that Stella looked forward to.

Hana

Hana was someone Stella looked forward to seeing daily. When the young girl moved into the motel, she could tell she was searching. Stella was searching too, but she had gotten to a place where she was a bit more content with that. Stella was all about living in the moment, and she loved treating each day as if it were her last. She was always kind to people no matter what. There was something interesting about Hana, and Stella was happy that she'd made friends with one of the residents. Since Stella was always at the motel, she didn't have time to make many friends, and most of the residents in her apartment complex were not very friendly. However, Stella longed to make friends, so she was thrilled when Hana began talking with her.

It was not a typical day for Stella at the front desk. Residents were coming downstairs and were extra grumpy because there was a giant storm going on outside. The wifi was down in most of the residents' rooms and they were complaining to Stella about it. Unfortunately there wasn't anything she could do about it, and that was all she could tell the guests. She was happy to hear from Hanna, it served as a distraction from the people bothering her in the lobby, and she genuinely enjoyed talking with the other girl.

"Hey Hana, I am working, but I can definitely come and get you. I don't want you having to walk around in the rain..." Stella mused. "Where exactly are you? I'm leaving soon."

Hana smiled to herself hearing her friends' voice, relieved to know Stella was en route. Having to walk home in the rain would have been a disaster. Typically she could take the 20 block walk from the district she worked in to the motel. But prolonged exposure to the rain definitely would have given her a cold; as a smoker, there wasn't much her lungs could handle and she got sick easily. She really did feel bad for imposing, but knew she'd be able to make it up to her.

"God fucking bless you, Stella." (Hana was far from religious) "I'll make it up to you, I swear." She stepped back into the diner to escape the noise from the storm."I'm at a little cafe on the corner of national and 82nd street. I'll be waiting in the vestibule here, just honk when you pull up. Thank you so so so much." Hana wasn't sure what Stella's car looked like, so she told her to honk to make herself clear.

Her voice was filled with relieved desperation. Hana felt the need to exaggerate how thankful she was for the ride. Stella was coming to get her on the clock, after all. She looked over to her side and some guy, probably aged around 40 or 50, kept glancing at her. She smiled politely at him and went back to her phone conversation.

"Aww it's no big deal, Hana. I wouldn't want you to have to walk all the way home in this, it's getting worse by the second. You don't have to make it up to me either. This is just what friends do." Stella mused. "I'm putting it into my GPS now, I drive a yellow Volkswagen bug." She added. The bug had always been Stella's favorite car even as a little girl, so when she had the opportunity to purchase one from the dealership at a decent price, she immediately jumped on it. "I should be there in about five to ten minutes depending on traffic, see you later." Stella hummed as she hung up her phone.

With that, Stella got her coat on, grabbed two umbrellas, and put an 'I'll be right back' sign up at the front desk and escaped when there weren't anymore customers. She was actually relieved to be leaving the motel for a little while and take a break from her job. The drive to the diner was treacherous. It wasn't extremely long, no more than ten minutes, but the wind continued to pick up its pace, and the thunder and lightening began to strike more frequently.

Once she pulled up to the diner, Stella honked the horn, just as Hana instructed. When she saw the other girl approaching her car, she leaned over the console and opened the passenger door for her. "I apologize for the wait." She said with a sigh. "Everyone's driving extra slow to avoid accidents." Stella stated simply. She looked over at Hana and gave her a small smile, as she was happy to see her. "So, how are you doing besides this crazy weather?" Stella wondered as she pulled out of the driveway.

As Hana waited for Stella to arrive, she stood inside the restaurant staring out the window. If she recalled correctly, VW's cars weren't just any yellow, they were extremely bright. Hopefully that would make it easier to find Stella in the darkness of the storm.

Out of the corner of her eye, Hana noticed this man was continuing to stare. She shifted her focus elsewhere, not paying much mind to it. Where she came from, older men mostly kept to themselves because they had family and whatnot to worry about. In the city, apparently, they tended to be alone and bored. On one hand, Hana was incredibly tall and often told that she was beautiful. She always managed to keep her hair pin straight. and its length stretched all the way to her lower back. Her skin was pale and soft. Her lips were full. She was used to turning heads. But when someone stared it was different. That never happened to her often, but it always made her uncomfortable.

When the car finally pulled up and she was alerted by it's honk, she abruptly left, leaving the mysterious man to stare at the empty wall of the diner. She was elated to see Stella's face, and smiled as soon as they made eye contact. "Oh, don't worry about it. I was happy to wait, thank you so much for coming out. It's a mess outside," she remarked as she was getting settled in the passenger seat, struggling to fit her long legs into their place and adjusting the seat so she could stretch them fully. "My day was alright. Besides some guy eyeing me up and down in that restaurant. He had me nervous that I had food in my teeth or something." She laughed at her last remark, but they both knew that's not why he was staring. "Where I come from I hardly got looks like that, now it seems to be happening all the time."

As Stella pulled out of the driveway, she nodded along with Hana as she explained her time in the diner. It was no surprise to her that the man was checking the other girl out. She was blatantly gorgeous, and Stella thought that the first time they'd met. However, she was a bit unsure of whether or not Hana played for her team or not, so she never tried to make a move or flirt. Stella was just appreciative of the friendship she had with the other girl, since Stella didn't have many friends.

"Of course, Hana! Like I said, I wouldn't have let you walk all the way back to the motel. It's too dangerous with all the thunder and lightening, and I'd hate for you to catch pneumonia. Bottom line is I was able to do something about it, so I'm happy I was able to help." Stella hummed as she reached for the handle to get the windshield wipers to move faster as the pouring rain became more aggressive. "I'm glad you had a nice day despite the weather and that guy checking you out." She murmured. What a perve.... Stella thought to herself, not liking that someone that old was checking her friend out, however she didn't want to make it seem obvious that it bothered her. "I mean... He's not blind obviously... I'm surprised no one ever looked at you that way. You're beautiful.."

Hearing Stella's last remark caught her by surprise for some reason. She got complimented by her female friends often back home, and for some reason this felt different to her. Stella's demeanor was different than that of her other friends. She wanted to say it was the age difference, but really, what did 2 or 3 years do? Maybe it was because they weren't close yet, so getting compliments was a bit out of the ordinary? Whether Hana understood her inner conflict or not, she was still glowing a somewhat light shade of red. Luckily, the darkness in the car and outside somewhat hid that, she hoped. "Thanks. There's at least /something/ nice my mother gave me." Hana remarked.

Not wanting to shift the conversation to her parents, Hana considered returning the compliment. Stella was in fact gorgeous, after all. Hana was crazy for girls. She went with a guy here and there, but couldn't control her deep appreciation for her own sex. Every girl was so beautiful and unique to Hana. Boys were just, whatever. Boys were fun to talk to, and had sexual appeal at times, but not much else.

So as much as Hana wanted to let Stella know she was attractive too, because Stella deserved to hear a compliment, because Stella had done so much for Hana since she arrived, and because the fact of the matter was; Stella was very attractive; she didnt. Hana didn't want to make it seem like she had a crush on Stella or something. She shifted the conversation elsewhere. "How has work been going? I imagine you've got people at your ass for all sorts of things in this weather."

Stella smiled a bit at Hana's remark about her mother giving her something nice. "That's a good way of looking at it." She chuckled lightly. Stella tried to think of something her own mother had given her that was nice, and she couldn't really think of anything. Well... Before she was 16 things were beautiful between them, they looked after each other, and Stella's mother was completely invested in her life. Why did coming out have to change things? She was still the same person, and Stella could never fathom why her mother hated her for liking women. Stell, Stella didn't enjoy thinking about this, so she distracted herself by glancing over at Hana a few times, she could see the blush forming on the other girl and she couldn't help but smile to herself, knowing that her compliment was what caused it.

"Work has been fine." Stella said with a shrug, sighing to herself. "Actually no, it really hasn't. You're right, there have been plenty of people up my ass about things. The wifi is down and everyone's all upset about it. I haven't seen that many people in the lobby at one time in my life..." She mumbled. "But it is what it is, I'll get through it. I'm so happy that you called me, it gave me an excuse to get out of there." She chuckled.

The remainder of the ride was decent, the traffic was there, and everyone was driving slowly, but there were no accidents, and everyone was being cautious. Once they pulled up to the motel, Stella turned to Hana, "Would you like me to drop you off by your room? There isn't anything to do right now because the wifi and the cable is out, but I'm sure you probably want to just take a rest after work and such..." She hummed. "Or you're more than welcome to join me downstairs, there isn't really much of anything for me to do, I just have to wait until someone comes up to ask me for something..."

Hana was happy she was being invited to hang out. She didn't know too many people in the city, so it didn't happen often. The people at the film club hardly gave her a passing glance and she wasn't much but acquainted with her coworkers, who were both older ladies that mostly talked to each other. "I'll come talk for a bit. I can wait till the storm clears up to go back to my room."

She liked hanging out with Stella at the front desk. She always leaned on the counter in the same way; folding her arms across her chest and meaning her weight onto her arms. Whenever a wayward city goer would come in looking for a room, she would turn her head over her shoulder and smile, as if she herself were part of the motel staff.

When they both got inside, Hana expressed how relieved she was to be indoors again by sitting herself in a little wicker chair and sighing as if she just got done running a marathon. The lobby was small and empty. It was around 250 square feet and the front desk ran along the back wall. There were two little chairs and a giant fake palm plant between them, and it had the same carpeting and wallpaper Hanas room did. When they were both settled, Hana walked over to the front desk and leaned against it the same way she always did. "Want me to order you a pizza or something? Are you hungry? I still owe you for the ride." She insisted, despite Stella's previous attempts to say Hana didn't owe her at all.

"Awesome!" Stella beamed as she held the office door open for Hana before heading back over to her desk. She was happy that Hana decided on staying with her, she didn't have many friends, and enjoyed spending time with the other girl whenever she could. It helped make the lobby a bit more interesting as well. "If it doesn't clear up in time and you need to go, I have an extra umbrella you are more than welcome to use." Stella added.

"I already told you that you don't owe me for the ride, friends help each other out..." Stella insisted. It wasn't her like her to look for something in return whenever she did a favor for someone else, it just wasn't her way. The blonde prided herself on helping others and on being available for other people, she didn't need recognition for it, she was just a person with good nature. "However... Pizza does sound nice. We can split the cost of it 50/50." She said with a small smile.

Stella had been hungry for at least an hour and was waiting to see if the storm would clear up so she could go out and get something to eat. It seemed as if there was no end in site... The rain was going to continue to pour, and Stella didn't feel like going out again. "Part of me feels really bad making the delivery people come out here to bring us pizza, but then again it's in their job description." She chuckled. "So... What kind of pizza are we getting?"

Hana, leaning against the front desk, found a miscellaneous stack of post it's to play with while she was talking. "I just ate so I'll probably only have a few pieces," She said. She was banking on the fact that Stella would accept the pizza as a gift, but she supposed Stella's vehement kind nature wouldn't allow it. Hana wasn't the type to press for little things like that, so she dropped it. "So really, whatever you want is fine. I've always love just a simple pepperoni, though." Hana smiled and returnEd to fiddling with the stack of post its.

Stella watched Hana as she leaned up against the desk. "You know, there are a couple of chairs around, or you're welcome to sit back here with me." She said with a shrug, not sure if Hana was uncomfortable as she'd been standing there since they'd gotten back. "Ahh okay. Pepperoni is definitely my favorite, so we'll go with that." She mused. "I'll order from the guy a block away, the pizza there is really good." Stella said as she looked for the number and made the phone call. "They should be here in like 20 minutes or so." She said after hanging up with them.

"Great, Ive never had it. You better not be lying." She smiled jokingly. As much as Hana loved nonchalantly hanging over the counter, sitting down sounded great. Her feet were still sore from standing behind the cash register her whole shift. She pulled up a stool that was behind the counter and took a seat next to Stella. She had a view now of Stella's workspace; an older dell computer with a map of all the vacant and non vacant rooms being displayed, various office supplies, and a safe containing room keys. "Sooo, this is where the magic happens, huh." Hana remarked, looking around at the desk. "At least you get a place to sit. I never understood why cashiers have to stand all day."

Surprisingly, Hana found herself getting hungry and was happy they ended up ordering pizza.

"I only eat good food, girl! It's not worth it if it's not good, why waste time or money on something that tastes like shit? Basically, I can assure you... The pizza is going to be wonderful." Stella mused, chuckling to herself. It was true, Stella always made sure she was eating something worthwhile. "Yep, this is it... This is the control center, I run the whole show from here." She mused. Part of Stella was a bit embarrassed to have Hana back there. The old computer and the older looking chair were not aesthetically pleasing, but she was almost positive that Hana was used to seeing things that way in the motel. "Sorry for the clutter, I can be a bit disorganized at times." She added, as she shoved a couple of stacks of paper to the side before turning back to Hana. "True enough, I don't have much to complain about. Cashiering is definitely a daunting task, I never understood why they have to stand either.. I used to be a waitress though, so I get the whole being on your feet for a long time and how it hurts."

Just as promised, the delivery guy arrived to the motel to deliver the pizza. Stella had taken the liberty of ordering a stuffed crust pepperoni pizza since Hana had mentioned she enjoyed pepperoni, (which worked out perfectly, because pepperoni pizza had always been Stella's favorite.) Once the guy was paid, Stella became even more eager to open the box, and when she did she inhaled the smell of the pizza. "Mmm... Smell that? It's smells heavenly..." She murmured as she grabbed a paper plate and put a slice on it for Hana before grabbing her own.

Hana wasn't surprised hearing that Stella had waitressing experience. The way she was always eager to help out and how much she was able to put up with... definitely someone who was fit for that kind of job. Hana couldn't do it, she knew she couldn't deal with that many people at once. When someone got demanding of her and started challenging her, Hana always had to defend herself and argue back. She imagined herself leaving such a job with little tips and nothing to pay the bills with. "Damn," Hana remarked, "You must put up with a lot of bullshit." Hana was starting to respect this girl more and more. Being someone who left home- for whatever reason she did it, Hana wasn't sure- Stella had her fucking shit together.

When the pizza guy arrived, that's all Hana had her eyes on for the moment. Tall, muscular, clean shaven, and what a nice backside. After he left, and Hana had her mouth full of pizza (which was irresistibly delicious) she stated through a stuffed mouth, "Yeah this pizzas fucking great. Nothing like it in Wisconsin. But did you see the ass on that delivery boy? City men, I tell ya." She continued to devour the pizza as she spoke, a rude habit that many Wisconsinites had.

Stella chuckled lightly and shook her head. "Yeah.. I guess I do. Some of my friends say that I let people walk all over me. I don't see it that way though, I just see myself as a patient person." She said with a shrug. "I know that isn't a popular trait many people have or are even interested in having, but I had to learn how to have some patience and some courage and strength. Those qualities just look differently on me." She mused. "See, I told you!" Stella grinned, happy to know that her pizza choice was a hit with Hana.

When Hana pointed out the delivery boy, Stella hadn't really noticed. Then again, she didn't play for that team. Stella was an out and proud lesbian, and was not interested in men. "Oh, no I wasn't really looking." She admitted. "I'm gay, actually. Though I can appreciate great aesthetics on a man, I'm just not sexually attracted to them, or romantically into them. I definitely love women much more." Stella mused before taking a few more bites of the piece of pizza she was eating.

Hana was taken by surprise at the casual way Stella just admitted her sexuality. It wasnt a bad thing that she was doing it, of course, but she seemed so fearless. It was almost like she didn't think twice that Hana could possibly judge her for it. Hana tried her hardest not to look surprised as she heard it, because Stella seemed so comfortable talking about it. Hana was quiet for a moment, and as she was quiet, she instantly regretted it, dreading the fact that she may have made things awkward by not saying something right away.

To fill the silence, she shoved down her last piece of pizza while she thought of what to say. What did she say? 'Me too'? 'Wow'? 'Cool story'? In the city, everyone seemed so comfortable with it. Where she came from, she had to sneak around and lurk in the shadows to sleep with a fucking girl.

"... Sorry, I guess I kind of assumed..." She eventually ended up saying. But the way she said it seemed almost disappointed, so she followed it up with; "I'm pretty gay too, you know. Bisexual is technically the word I should use, but I've always had a preference for women since I had a laptop." Porn joke. Maybe getting a bit too comfortable there, Hana.

... what the fuck now? Since the beginning of their relationship, Hana never once suspected a thing from Stella. It was hard to pin someones sexuality unless they were crushing on you, she supposed. In retrospect, Stella definitely took plenty of opportunities to compliment Hana's looks. Hana never returned them because she didn't want to make it blatantly obvious that she, too, found Stella to be gorgeous, for the sake of concealing her sexuality. But now she knew she didn't have to hide anything from Stella. Hana, not sure what to do and not wanting to seem uncomfortable, put two pieces of pizza on her plate and began devouring one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back