• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Dove narrowed her eyes. "A, I barely know you. B, you threw me around on rocks. And C, you kissed Angelica at the last battle. I have a very hard time believing you're in love with me."

DizjayDeathPride said:
He smiled at her threat with the umbrella. She was adorable trying to still be tough while so vulnerable. He didnt speak for a moment. He just listened to her heart. "I didnt mean the elevator. Though, dude.. not cool. I meant with Angelica" He didnt understand why she felt so familiar but he figured he'd put it off for now. The was another pause. He opened his eyes, now golden. It was spreading through his hair and coat. "Always. you know that. You dont have to ask" He had asked her twice now and she still didnt give him a straight answer. He closed his eyes and just stayed there, the gold started fading
Luna smiles at this, she was happy he did but now she knows it's her turn. She gives out an awkward cough. "Well.... I uh. Morpheus I lo.." Luna released him and walked towards the door. She had her umbrella in her hand and opened it. She turns back to him and tries again. This time from a distance hiding behind her umbrella. The sun rises and her powers come back to her. A sound flows from her as the darkness curls up to her as if it couldn't wait to be used again. She says the three words but the sounds cut them out, but you can see her lip movements. "I love you." Luna looks embarrassed as she turns away and walks out the door. Expecting him to follow.

Eric kept looking into her eyes. "I know. I was engulfed with Angelicas madness and couldn't control myself. When I saved her it was like she was pulling me towards her and I got caught up in the heat of the moment. I know it's sketchy but I had to say it before it gave me another reason to go insane. I know you don't feel the same but I just had to be sure. And now that I know how you feel I'll walk away and stop bothering you and wasting your time." He turned around. "I guess this is goodbye." He started to walk away.

Morpheus watched her and shook his head. He rolled his eyes and grabbed the hat, standing up. The tips of his hair, the rim of the hat, and the bottom of his coat were all black. The rest was still white. "What more did I expect?" He put it on and walked after her. When he caught up he matched her speed. "So you're taking my umbrella back now? I think we've grown quite attached"

(I'm still calling bullshit on that)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus watched her and shook his head. He rolled his eyes and grabbed the hat, standing up. The tips of his hair, the rim of the hat, and the bottom of his coat were all black. The rest was still white. "What more did I expect?" He put it on and walked after her. When he caught up he matched her speed. "So you're taking my umbrella back now? I think we've grown quite attached"

(I'm still calling bullshit on that)
Luna mimics Morpheus. "I think we've grown quite attached. Shut up." She laughs and rolls her eyes. "We need to get back to the ship. We're on our way to Greece. I hope you don't mind this form of transportation." Luna takes Morpheus's hand in hers and interlocks their fingers. She doesn't look at him due to her slight embarrassment. She still wanted to hold his hand though. Darkness from the shadow the umbrella casts takes them Dex in the underworld. Appearing there will also catch Decimus's attention. "Hello Dex. We need you for something important. Cooperation would be appreciated."

( @Drumonkey )

"So this must be Underworld. Given the screaming and scent I would bet I'm right. Interesting... I see why tall dark and handsome hates it here." He looked around. "Yeeeah... I'd hate it here too"

Dax was leaning against his trident when he was approached. He yawned widely "how can I help you little miss landon friend, here to kill me?"

Dove sighed shaking her head and closing the door as Eric left. She was annoyed with his claims, and didn't appreciate him showing up like that.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"So this must be Underworld. Given the screaming and scent I would bet I'm right. Interesting... I see why tall dark and handsome hates it here." He looked around. "Yeeeah... I'd hate it here too"
Drumonkey said:
Dax was leaning against his trident when he was approached. He yawned widely "how can I help you little miss landon friend, here to kill me?"
Luna shakes her head. "No, I'm here to take you to Greece. I also need Decimus."

Decimus appeared, his Cloak black and flowing. The purple mixing in it. His left eye closed, his voice ghastly and demonic. "What do you need my lady?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus appeared, his Cloak black and flowing. The purple mixing in it. His left eye closed, his voice ghastly and demonic. "What do you need my lady?"
"You need to come to Greece." Luna inspects his appearance then focuses back on his eye.

"If I remember correctly you almost killed me with your Landon corpse. That doesn't instill much trust or a reason to go with you."

Drumonkey said:
"If I remember correctly you almost killed me with your Landon corpse. That doesn't instill much trust or a reason to go with you."
DizjayDeathPride said:
His chuckle was a whisper and dark. "That's true. You did almost kill him. Why do you need me to go? I am neutral"
( Ladon* )

"Yes I did try to kill you but that was only because you were in the way of my objective. You did notice how I left you alone as soon as you gave up on Zeus. I didn't try to really kill you. The fate of the mortals rest in both of your hands. I need you to follow me or I'll just do it alone."

(sorry in my phone) "why should I trust you young lady?" Dax stared at her his sea green eyes stormy then the calmed and he relaxed "fine I'll go with you as long as we spend lots of time near the sea."

Drumonkey said:
(sorry in my phone) "why should I trust you young lady?" Dax stared at her his sea green eyes stormy then the calmed and he relaxed "fine I'll go with you as long as we spend lots of time near the sea."
"We're on a ship right now. Does that please you?"

Dax smiled widely "more than you know. Well what are we waiting for lets get going."

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Sorry to interject but that doesnt explain why you need me. What purpose do I serve in helping you create mortals?"
Drumonkey said:
Dax smiled widely "more than you know. Well what are we waiting for lets get going."
Luna sighs. "Yes I would like to get going. You are both extremely vital. Do you want to bring back mortals or not?"

Decimus shrugged then covered his left eye. "I dont care about the mortals. You know that. If I did I would have joined your crusade wouldn't I have? Besides, who wants neighbors?" He extended his hand to them "I'll take you to the boat. But I wont stay. But I have a feeling you'll call when you really need my assistance, wont you?"

"I don't know how you plan to use me to being back mortals but I think I'll try." Dax took the bucket off his trident.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus shrugged then covered his left eye. "I dont care about the mortals. You know that. If I did I would have joined your crusade wouldn't I have? Besides, who wants neighbors?" He extended his hand to them "I'll take you to the boat. But I wont stay. But I have a feeling you'll call when you really need my assistance, wont you?"
Drumonkey said:
"I don't know how you plan to use me to being back mortals but I think I'll try." Dax took the bucket off his trident.
Luna frowns at Decimus's answer. "Fine. Take us back, we'll do it without you." Luna grips Morpheus's hand, she hated it when negotiations didn't go her way. It always put a stain on her plans that she'd have to clean up.

Decimus lowered his left hand and clapped them together, the group of 4 now on the boat, back where Luna was talking to Decimus. His Cloak faded away in smoke. "For the record, I dont like the sea." He opened his left eye and roll them. "Enjoy the scenery Dax. And... I'm happy you two worked things out." He turned and walked away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back