• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Decimus stared at her, processing. He closed his eyes and sighed. "I wasn't even the one that left and that somehow hurt me." He felt her spirit, the way it was radiating. He could tell she was firm, dedicated. Serious about this. If not him she'd find a way to find Morpheus. He knew it. He looked at her and shook his head, a half smile then it was gone His eyes were piercingly serious. "You're not going to leave well enough alone are you? You could just let him go. Accept the past is the past. Realize you made a mistake and vow not to do it again. You have a plan, a purpose, a goal. You can just focus on that"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus stared at her, processing. He closed his eyes and sighed. "I wasn't even the one that left and that somehow hurt me." He felt her spirit, the way it was radiating. He could tell she was firm, dedicated. Serious about this. If not him she'd find a way to find Morpheus. He knew it. He looked at her and shook his head, a half smile then it was gone His eyes were piercingly serious. "You're not going to leave well enough alone are you? You could just let him go. Accept the past is the past. Realize you made a mistake and vow not to do it again. You have a plan, a purpose, a goal. You can just focus on that"
"I've already made to many mistakes in my past. I refuse to let Morpheus be one as well, he deserves better. So do I, this battle we've all fought is for happiness is it not? If niether Morpheus or I are happy then what was the point in all of this sacrifice? If he must live alone like this because of a mistake then this rebellion isn't what it was meant to be and I would gladly give up these goals for one person if it means not leaving them behind. I will not let this regret follow me around. I also don't want him to regret loving me because I'm worth it and I'm more than a tool." When she said that last sentence it wasn't because she was prideful it was because she was facing her fear that was holding her back. She was afraid about being nothing but a tool, unworthy of being truly human or being able to handle things all people deserve. Love. "This cycle of emptiness ends here and now with us. We've fought for this and until every cell in my body stops moving I will keep this dream of ours alive. Even if I must become a God and dedicate my very being to help those in need I will! So tell me... what's the point in saving the world if you can't save one person?!"

Decimus closed and rubbed his eyes. "You've done nothing but step on and leave him. Countlessly he needed you but your mission was more important, always more important. And for once it isnt?" He sighed a bit. "Why should he believe you? Why should I? Please excuse my forwardness but... there is no other way to see it. No one changes this much in such a short time. So please, understand my hesitancy. But when it comes down to it, you've shown time and time again that you would save the world over one person. You would leave him alone to die or figure it out over and over. And when he needed you the most, where we you?" His eyes were firm but still gentle, understanding how she felt. "How do I know you won't do it again?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus closed and rubbed his eyes. "You've done nothing but step on and leave him. Countlessly he needed you but your mission was more important, always more important. And for once it isnt?" He sighed a bit. "Why should he believe you? Why should I? Please excuse my forwardness but... there is no other way to see it. No one changes this much in such a short time. So please, understand my hesitancy. But when it comes down to it, you've shown time and time again that you would save the world over one person. You would leave him alone to die or figure it out over and over. And when he needed you the most, where we you?" His eyes were firm but still gentle, understanding how she felt. "How do I know you won't do it again?"
"Because I'm ready to give it a shot! I don't know how it'll work out but that's the crazy thing about it. If I'm going to experience something that I can't plan like I usually do. It has to be with him out of all these people. What you said may be true but in the long run I don't let my people down. I hate to lose and out of all the people I would hate to lose to an characteristic left behind by my father. Please let me see him. We won't know for sure until you take a risk and jump, that's what makes it so spontaneous and real!"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He smiled and shook his head, exhaling deeply. "Alright. I'll help in your purpose." He held his hand out to her.
Luna's eyes brighten as she reaches out and takes his hand.

He rose them up from Morpheus. He was sitting in a house, staring at the wall. Luna's umbrella in his hand. "Don't hate me" He left

Morpheus didnt move. He sat there, staring. "Sorry my new living arrangement isnt the most comforting. I'm a nomad now so I figured why waste the time trying to reconnect electricity. What do you want?"

Dove finally finished showering, getting out and changing into fresh clothes. She brushed back her wet hair, quietly making her way to her room. Hopefully there would be books or something for her to read so she could get her mind off of everything that had happened.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He rose them up from Morpheus. He was sitting in a house, staring at the wall. Luna's umbrella in his hand. "Don't hate me" He left
Morpheus didnt move. He sat there, staring. "Sorry my new living arrangement isnt the most comforting. I'm a nomad now so I figured why waste the time trying to reconnect electricity. What do you want?"
Luna raises an eyebrow and straightens her skirt. "Nomad? No such thing." The moon light shimmers on her curled hair perfectly since this is her attribute. Her red eyes stand out in the darkness. Her thigh high combat boots emits a sound each step she takes. Luna adjusts her leather jacket as she takes a seat. Her red shirt underneath the jacket was still visible in the dark. Only the red lining on her black and red short layered frill skirt was visible. She also left the umbrella on the ship. "Do you mind if we talk?"

"Not at all" He closed the umbrella and put it down, along with his now white hat, showing the full change of his now white hair. He turned and faced her. "What about?"

(Ah why not

CharChar45 said:
Dove finally finished showering, getting out and changing into fresh clothes. She brushed back her wet hair, quietly making her way to her room. Hopefully there would be books or something for her to read so she could get her mind off of everything that had happened.
Eric so Dove walking alone. Her expression worried him. When she went in he knocked on the door. "Hey Dove.... can we talk?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Not at all" He closed the umbrella and put it down, along with his now white hat, showing the full change of his now white hair. He turned and faced her. "What about?"
Luna smiles at this and gets up and rushes to his side. She sits down next to him runs her hands through his hair. "Oh what's up with your hair and your clothes. You looked adorable with black hair." Luna's eyes seem to light up as takes her umbrella and slightly nudges him with her shoulder. "We're going to talk about us if course." Luna opens the umbrella and starts to spin it in front of them as it if were shield. She then closes it and looks up at him expectantly. Luna was showing the side she hides. The part of her that she held on to throughout her past life.

He closed his eyes and breathed slowly to her touch. "My hair, eyes, and clothes represent my power and emotion. White means I've given up and lost hope. I can't use my power in this form." He watched her. He wanted to badly to believe but he knew he couldn't. He looked away "There's nothing left to talk about there Luna. Our choices have been made and the path has been set. The understanding has been met and the next series of actions will follow such. As it all should be"

CharChar45 said:
(talk to the dream kid he has books galore in his head. Lol) Dru had managed to lock the controls to the ship as he left to go shower. After the shower he was walking past a mirror he saw the words written across his back in the shape of wings and then the blotches of purple skin under them. "Holy shit that's probably not good." Dru finished pulling on a shirt before walking out to resume his post as navigator for their journey.

Dove hesitated opening the door and peering out at Eric. "About what?" She asked quietly, leaning against the doorframe.

Eric looked into her eyes. "About what happened. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm not proud of what I did and couldn't control it. I should have told you this would happen with Rebecca. I knew her time was ending and you were special to her. I don't often do this but will you please forgive me. I am truly sorry and if need be I am willing to make it up to you." He couldn't look her in the eye anymore. He felt ashamed of himself.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He closed his eyes and breathed slowly to her touch. "My hair, eyes, and clothes represent my power and emotion. White means I've given up and lost hope. I can't use my power in this form." He watched her. He wanted to badly to believe but he knew he couldn't. He looked away "There's nothing left to talk about there Luna. Our choices have been made and the path has been set. The understanding has been met and the next series of actions will follow such. As it all should be"
"So it looks like we're both powerless together." Luna taps her chin with her finger and smiles. "That means you can't send me away with your powers. Meaning we're stuck together, just as I want it to be." Luna leans forward and turns her head to him to get into his line of sight. "Come on, crack a smile for me." Luna puts her hands on both of his cheeks and pulls upwards to make him smile. "There's always room to talk. I obviously hadn't gotten my choice even though he's sitting right beside me. So you're wrong, you know you haven't gotten your ideal choice because we both know you want me." Luna was saying things in a joking manner but she meant every word. She takes Morpheus's hands in hers and raises them and puts them on both sides of her face, his hands envelop her cheeks. "You know I'm just the cutest thing you've ever seen." Luna attempts to smile but her cheeks are being pressed.

He couldn't help but smile but quickly it was gone. He looked at her seriously and sadly. " I asked you once how you felt about me and you told me not to put you on the spot. Then I found out that you love someone else. I believe the choice is very clear. But since you're here, which is very unlike you, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and ask. "Why should I believe you? Youve shown me that you don't love me and you don't care about me but now all of a sudden you do?"

"I already forgave you for what happened," Dove said, "And nothing could of stopped Becca." She sighed at that running her hand through her hair.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He couldn't help but smile but quickly it was gone. He looked at her seriously and sadly. " I asked you once how you felt about me and you told me not to put you on the spot. Then I found out that you love someone else. I believe the choice is very clear. But since you're here, which is very unlike you, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and ask. "Why should I believe you? Youve shown me that you don't love me and you don't care about me but now all of a sudden you do?"
Luna frowns and releases his hands. She turns to the umbrella and picks it up. She then points it directly at Morpheus. "Look, what happened the elevator to me at least was sarcasm. I don't know what you're talking about when you say love. Also about that you don't just ask a lady like me that type of question when she's trying to cook up a rebellion with others. I was just afraid so I decided to put it off." Luna slightly lowers her umbrella and walks over to Morpheus. She wraps her arms around him and pulls him towards her chest mainly towards her heart. "I know I screwed up but I feel like.... I can get over my past and move on. I can finally accept you into my heart and.... I can finally except the feelings that I've been avoiding. I pushed you away to try and make them go away and I'm sorry for that but I don't want to do that to you or myself anymore. All of a sudden I've just gotten closure with it all, I guess you can thank Ryan for that. I just need you to trust me and continue to stay by my side and I'll stay yours. So I'll only ask you once even though I shouldn't be the one asking. Do you still love me? If not I'll respect that but I'll walk out that door and I won't turn back." Luna's heart was beating extremely fast. She closed her eyes as she continued to hold his head there.

He smiled at her threat with the umbrella. She was adorable trying to still be tough while so vulnerable. He didnt speak for a moment. He just listened to her heart. "I didnt mean the elevator. Though, dude.. not cool. I meant with Angelica" He didnt understand why she felt so familiar but he figured he'd put it off for now. The was another pause. He opened his eyes, now golden. It was spreading through his hair and coat. "Always. you know that. You dont have to ask" He had asked her twice now and she still didnt give him a straight answer. He closed his eyes and just stayed there, the gold started fading

CharChar45 said:
Dove hesitated opening the door and peering out at Eric. "About what?" She asked quietly, leaning against the doorframe.
Eric took a step closer and looked into her eyes. "Look I would be lying if I said an apology was my only intention. Ever sense I saw you at the Zues mission I can't stop thinking of you and how beautiful you are. When I look at you my heart hurts. I don't know what this means but being here talking to you makes it feels better. I know it's sudden and the worst time possible but I have feelings for you. What do you feel about me?" His eyes were full of passion for her.

(Im just sayin. He tried to beat her to death and then apologized and now hes been in love the whole time? Sounds a bit.... shady. Maybe he loves beating Dove. DOVE RUN!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back