• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Dove nodded, watching as Rebecca returned to the music, shifting her attention around the room. She didn't see Luna around anywhere, and decided instead to walk around the island, to see what else she could find out.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus update. He felt a luring pull constantly while in Underworld. And after following it for what seemed like miles, he was led to Elysium. Ahhhh... I understand completely now. He entered and found exactly what was calling him. Pierce.
@Light
Pierce was wandering around Elysium. Wondering if everything was alright on the surface.

Decimus went to him, voice still ghastly and demonic, Cloak flowing "Well well. If it isn't you. Your passing caused quite a ruckus upstairs"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus went to him, voice still ghastly and demonic, Cloak flowing "Well well. If it isn't you. Your passing caused quite a ruckus upstairs"
"Ruckus? Such as?" Pierce sits down on a rock. Ready to hear the story.

Luna was walking around the city. Strolling around through the night. Each step she takes she leaves an explosion spell. Each spell being powered by the moon and night. Luna just had to walk all around the city and through every building. She decided to use a speed enhancing spell to run through this process as fast as she could.

Decimus made a chair of darkness and one for him across. "Well Luna went off the rails from how Demeter- actually no. Something tells me I better not do it this way. Take my hand." He extended

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus made a chair of darkness and one for him across. "Well Luna went off the rails from how Demeter- actually no. Something tells me I better not do it this way. Take my hand." He extended
Pierce takes his hand, still curious about what Decimus had to say.

Decimus hadn't gotten mastered Heathers ability but he had an idea. Power flows. He closed his eye remaining open right eye and used Pierce to sense around. "Fine. We're alone. Basically, your death had caused strife and Luna has started a rebellion against the gods. Everyone but Heather and I and Eric has joined. Eli died. More so pointlessly sacrificed himself. Have you seen him around?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus hadn't gotten mastered Heathers ability but he had an idea. Power flows. He closed his eye remaining open right eye and used Pierce to sense around. "Fine. We're alone. Basically, your death had caused strife and Luna has started a rebellion against the gods. Everyone but Heather and I and Eric has joined. Eli died. More so pointlessly sacrificed himself. Have you seen him around?"
"No, I haven't seen him around." Pierce put his hand on his chin. "This is troublesome."

"Ill tell sir Morpheus. Anyways, troublesome? No. Luna's crew is doing fine. What's troublesome is I keep getting interrupted from my daily activities. All I want is to house shop. Nevertheless. Since Im here, do you have any messages to send?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Ill tell sir Morpheus. Anyways, troublesome? No. Luna's crew is doing fine. What's troublesome is I keep getting interrupted from my daily activities. All I want is to house shop. Nevertheless. Since Im here, do you have any messages to send?"
"House shopping?" Pierce shakes his head to dismiss the thought. "Well.... not really. I'm still curious about this rebellion though."

Dru was sitting in a surprisingly well kept park in the city of monsters. He was deep in thought the memory Luna had returned to him was still in his hand glowing faintly. He wasn't sure what the memory was but it worried him because he didnt just take away his own memories for no reason.

Drumonkey said:
Dru was sitting in a surprisingly well kept park in the city of monsters. He was deep in thought the memory Luna had returned to him was still in his hand glowing faintly. He wasn't sure what the memory was but it worried him because he didnt just take away his own memories for no reason.
Luna seemed to pass through the park at extremely swift speeds. Rushing back towards the tower to run through it as well.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"I told you. I'm neutral. I have no part in it so I have no specifics. I truly don't care. It's not my fight. Hades has been freed."
"I understand, thank you for visiting. But if this rebellion succeeds and the Gods aren't in power anymore. What do you intend to do?"

"If the rebellion succeeds I suspect Lady Luna shall not kill me for the pointless means of not joining her. If the rebellion fails I suspect the gods will not kill me for the pointless means of not stopping them. If I am correct in either instance I shall live a long life and die a normal human. If I am wrong in either instance then I shall be killed and spend my days either here with you or another level of hell in Underworld. Either way it goes I shall live and die."

Damian rose up next to Morpheus. "Hello old friend. Its been awhile. You seem to not be holding well." He put his hand on Morpheus' shoulder. "I do not remember the last time you were blue. Well I dont remember anything" He waited. The joke usually made Morpheus chuckle. But nothing. He sighed. "I came to assure you that your presents are safe. As well, you have another that you may turn into a toy. Orthrus. He is in my shadow realm. Dead, I promise."

"I know."

"Very well. Shall you come with me to it?"

"Sure. Why not. No one will notice I'm gone"

Damian stared at him. "That was oddly ominous. Anyways, very well." They disappeared

DizjayDeathPride said:
"If the rebellion succeeds I suspect Lady Luna shall not kill me for the pointless means of not joining her. If the rebellion fails I suspect the gods will not kill me for the pointless means of not stopping them. If I am correct in either instance I shall live a long life and die a normal human. If I am wrong in either instance then I shall be killed and spend my days either here with you or another level of hell in Underworld. Either way it goes I shall live and die."

Damian rose up next to Morpheus. "Hello old friend. Its been awhile. You seem to not be holding well." He put his hand on Morpheus' shoulder. "I do not remember the last time you were blue. Well I dont remember anything" He waited. The joke usually made Morpheus chuckle. But nothing. He sighed. "I came to assure you that your presents are safe. As well, you have another that you may turn into a toy. Orthrus. He is in my shadow realm. Dead, I promise."

"I know."

"Very well. Shall you come with me to it?"

"Sure. Why not. No one will notice I'm gone"

Damian stared at him. "That was oddly ominous. Anyways, very well." They disappeared
Pierce nods his head. "Yes I understand that." He gets up and walks away. "It's been good talking with you. It's about time you head back now. You still have house shopping remember? Let me know how this rebellion goes."

Luna sits on her bed breathing heavily from the amount of spells she's just set around the island. She needed someone with high mental focus to help her detonate them all. Preferably a child of Athena. The moon was a different color in the night sky, a slight shade of red as if Luna were calling upon the other demigod using the moon as a phone. They needed to gather in the same room, the only place on this island that wouldn't explode. After they detonate them they needed to kill Echidna and their rebellion is complete.

( @Kalin Scarlet @CharChar45 just walk in and have Dove take Luna's hand to speed things along. @Drumonkey @Tazmodo @DizjayDeathPride )

Ryan looked at her. "You appear to have been busy. Is your plan in motion once more?"

Angelica was skipping around when she caught a glimpse of the moon. "Ooooo pretty! I wonder if Mister Grumpy will like it. Oh Mister gruuuuumpy. Come heeeeeere" She pulled on his mind to come to her

@Tazmodo

Rebecca saw the moon and groaned. "Ok the party's over guys sorry lady luna askes for our presence." She stop the music and went to her room.

Eric was laying on a roof in the town. "Fine" he went to the her. "What do you want?" He sad with so annoyance. @DizjayDeathPride

Gaige had been making more Gaigebots. Half way through her second bot she got more and made a portal gun she saw in a video game magazine. She had made three and saw the message. "Finally some action." She went to her room.

The door to Luna's room turned into an old oak one with a brass handle. The door opened and Dru stepped out looking damp. His eyes were dull and around his neck was the memory Luna had tossed him.

Angelica was spinning, watching her dress when he came. She stopped and clapped her hands together. "Mister Grumpy! Yay! Did you see the moon? Isn't so... pretty?"

Jeez how do we fix dru...

"Yeah I saw the moon. And don't call me that I have all rights to be mad. That pain was agonizing and you left me for dead. Then your bird came and got me. You didn't even care." He sat on another roof looking down at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back