• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

ANGELICA WILL!

Angelica spoke in baby voice. "Awww don't be mad at me mister gwumpy. I sowwy." She looked at him sadly "Can I make it up to you?"

Ryan looked at dru. "Im compelled to ask, why do you look so dead inside? I do not mean this sarcastically but do you feed off our dreams like Kalin does our love? Do we need to sleep for you?"

He laid down. "I don't know I'm good at holding a grudge. If you care about making it up go ahead just get creative." He stared at the moon.

Angelica held her arms up (like so \^~^/) "Mister Gwumpy will you care me to Little Red please? Pleeeeease? Pleeeeeeeeeeease? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-" she continued to hold the note

Dru looked at Ryan and room a moment to respond "I feed off the hope of good dreams and 29th all the death, fighting, lying, and me missing part of myself I can't feel the joy and hope I once had."

Eric sat up. "Yeah sure that way you can make me go insane again, tear my flesh again, and beat the shit out of a poor girl who did nothing to me." He said sarcastically.

Ryan chuckled. "I apologize then for it seems I killed your largest supply of hope earlier. Will your new depression weaken you?"

She stopped and chuckled, an illusion clone of her appearing sitting in his lap "Youre always under my control Mister Grumpy. I can put you in that world of pain right now" She rubbed his face and looked sadly into his eyes, her hair wrapping around him softly. "Are you really going to hate me forever?"

"Do I look powerful to you? Does it look like I am ready for a fight?" Dru's voice was cold and flat.

Eric sighed. "Fine just no more painful illusions." He hopped down to her while holding the illusion. "Let's go." He said putting the illusion down and picking her up. "Hold on" he jumped from roof to roof heading to Luna.

Ryan shrugged and sat down. "Very well your point has been proven."

Angelica swung her legs giddily. "Wheeeeee this is so much fun!" She looked down. "This place is so big... I wanna stay here forever!"

"What are you up to?" Alex said, appearing beside Luna. He had been wandering on his own for a while, before deciding that more social interaction was in order.

@Light

Eric frowned "Don't get to attached I think Luna has plans for this place but that can wait for later." He jumped up to the window and walked up to the the others.

She hopped out of his arms, skipping to the group. She saw Dru looking all moapy. "Awww you look so sad! Are you and Mister Grumpy friends?" She tilted her head. "Im gonna call you... Mister Sour Puss." She put her fists on her hips, swaying with each word. "Whats wrong Mister Sour Puss?"

(I love Angelica >.< she cracks me up)

Dove paused looking up as she saw the change in the moon. Quickly figuring out that it was a call from Luna, Dove made her way to find her. It took her a brief minute, but Dove eventually did, stepping forward and looking around. "Whats going on?" She asked curiously.

Dru looked at her then turned his head away. "Nothing don't worry about it."

She tapped his nose. "Don't lie to me Mister Sour Puss" she hopped over to rhe box and picked up the black poodle "or Ray here will get you. Wont you ray?" The puppy arped. "Seeeee? Good boy" she stepped closer, holding the dog out. "Tell me whats wrong"

@Light[/URL]
Tazmodo said:
Eric frowned "Don't get to attached I think Luna has plans for this place but that can wait for later." He jumped up to the window and walked up to the the others.
DizjayDeathPride said:
She hopped out of his arms, skipping to the group. She saw Dru looking all moapy. "Awww you look so sad! Are you and Mister Grumpy friends?" She tilted her head. "Im gonna call you... Mister Sour Puss." She put her fists on her hips, swaying with each word. "Whats wrong Mister Sour Puss?"
Drumonkey said:
"Do I look powerful to you? Does it look like I am ready for a fight?" Dru's voice was cold and flat.
CharChar45 said:
(I love Angelica >.< she cracks me up)
Dove paused looking up as she saw the change in the moon. Quickly figuring out that it was a call from Luna, Dove made her way to find her. It took her a brief minute, but Dove eventually did, stepping forward and looking around. "Whats going on?" She asked curiously.
"We're gonna blow this place to hell. Dove take my hand when you're ready. Just know that as soon as you do explosions will go off in every building and on most parts of the street on this island. Some parts of this building will too. As soon as they do we must storm Echidna's room and slay her. Then our rebellion is complete. Just before we do this I must say. Some of you don't know this.... but I've died before. I'm not going to explain why or how I'm alive now but when I died and I was roaming around in the Astral Plane. I learned that demigod can give up their godly blood momentarily and become a mortal for 20 minutes. Any longer and you stay mortal permanently. That being said, it also goes the other way around. You can take the level of a temporary God for 10 minutes or else you permanently stay a God. All it does is slightly alter your form and make your abilities much stronger. You'll still take the same damage from attacks you would in the form you would now so yes you could still die just as easily. To sum it up your powers are doubled your physical appearance changes to what it would look like if you were a full God. Though as soon as your ten minutes are over you're as powerless as a mortal for an full day. You can only access these blood altering abilities when you truly need it, when your willpower is strong enough the desire is reasonable. If you lack those you won't be able to become a temporary mortal or God. Remember if you stay in God form longer than 10 minutes you'll become a full God and would be rendered as powerless as our parents until we gain mortals." Luna reaches out for Dove's hand. "Whenever you're ready to blow this place to bits."

( I decided to throw it in for a little excitement. Plus it's the only way we'd have a chance against what we're about to face. Remember if your character does take that God mode be reasonable. Not too OP, maybe like Cerberus's level or a speck higher. Remember you'd still take as much damage as usual. )

Angelica whined. "But I like it here...... aww.." she put the puppy in Drus arms and went to the box, grabbing the other... two. She screamed and ran out of the room. "WHERE IS RICARDO?!"

Ryan sighed. "Something tells me she's not coming back till that dog is found. The black and white one yes?" He looked "Yep. Very well. Ill go stop her." He ran after her

As Eric listened he heard the part about physical changes doubling. "Wait does everything change?" He thought about Angelica and smiled.

Ryan flashed back in the room, a thrashing Angelica in his arms. "We don't have time Angelica!" Not too much later it came from under the bed. She went to it and cuddled it. "Fantastic. Now can we blow the place up?"

(Was gonna let the dog die but I died a little inside thinking of it)

Damian rose back up with Morpheus in the middle of Luna's speech. "God mode. Interesting... nevertheless here is your ally. The Orthrus toy will be safe with the others. See you all later." He watched as Morpheus sat on the bed, unresponsive, and still blue. He shook his head and disappeared

Dru stood up and pulled out his katana it glowed faintly a hint of the power it once held. After a minute the glow increased and the hourglass around his neck disappeared Dru held the puppy and his katana as the light in his eyes slowly returned.

Gaige had gotten bored. She pulled out the portal gun she made and shoot the floor and ceiling. "Hey guys watch this." She jumped into the hole a fell none stop. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

Ryan watched her, his head bobbing a bit as he looked up and down. A very, very small smile creeped on his face as he watched her have fun. He blinked and shock his head, looking out the window, waiting

Gaige got bored. "So um guys I didn't think this through. I can't stop or close the portals. If I do I go splat. Can anybody here teleport if not I need a few parts and my tools." She pointed to her backpack. "Like I seriously can't do anything to stop it."

Gaige ran out to the hall to go puke. After rinsing out her mouth she came back. "Thank you so much" she hugged him. "I thought I was gonna die."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back