• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Angelica watched her, the corners of her mouth twitching into a smile. But she knew it wasn't real. Luna had hurt her, left her. To serve Rhea. She knew Luna was just being a friend. She wiped the tears from her eyes and followed.

Ryan simply used the light and flashed out of the prison and kept walking

From Dax's side there was rumbling and some whooshing of water and Dante could feel water at his feet "503, wait 504" Dax had been causing the ground to shake crumble rise and uses a seashell to summon water that he used to drown and empower himself helping him kill so many. "You're pretty close."

Ryan went back to his spot to notice Angelina and Luna were now gone. He was alone, thankfully. But realized this was an excellent moment to continue his plans. He sat and closed his eyes, meditating

DizjayDeathPride said:
Angelica watched her, the corners of her mouth twitching into a smile. But she knew it wasn't real. Luna had hurt her, left her. To serve Rhea. She knew Luna was just being a friend. She wiped the tears from her eyes and followed.

Ryan simply used the light and flashed out of the prison and kept walking
Luna sets the puppies down on a table and searches foor food to feed them with. "So how have you been Angel?" Luna can be more casual with her now that they were away from the others.

Her eyes lit up like a child on Christmas when she called her by their special nickname. Her hair started to flow like normal. But not too long after it started to slow. She still believe. "I've been fine. How have you been?" She began petting the dogs

"Damn."

Dante thought to himself. He'd known he'd be overshadowed by demigods with power, it was only natural, but he wasn't about to give up now. Loyalty shinned, taking on a red aura (Are's blessing), the red aura acted as extra reach, allowing Dante to slice, and slash through even more Telekhines.

"Don't write me off yet Dax, we're only just beginning!"

Dante swept his sword in a complete 360 degree motion, killing every sea-demon in the vicinity. He then sprinted forward slicing even more.

"Urhf!"

"Arhuw!"

"Ouch!"

"S-stup-id DEMIGOD!"

It'd made him smile that the Telekhines thought he'd measured up to a demigods potential, it only made him fight harder, his sword's red aura growing bigger by the second.

"1,127! I'm not carrying those damn ore deposits Dax!"

3,184 Telekhines left to be slayed

DizjayDeathPride said:
Her eyes lit up like a child on Christmas when she called her by their special nickname. Her hair started to flow like normal. But not too long after it started to slow. She still believe. "I've been fine. How have you been?" She began petting the dogs
Luna finds food and starts to open the can for the puppies, she puts the food into a bowl before serving it to the puppies. "Recently not all too well."

"1,50- Damn they moved sorry I meant 1,684 man this is a bit of a work out I need a drink of water, how about you?" Dax chuckled as he easily cut down the creatures or he just dropped them into pits that lead somewhere.

((Oh bloody hell.))

Dove looked up to Luna as she spoke, considering the thought of the lake. She couldn't remember the last time she went swimming. Then again, she didn't remember anything before waking up under the tree. "A lake sounds fun..." she said at last, then letting Luna go to talk to Angelica. She jolted at Eric's voice, one hand immediately going to her swords as she spun around to face him. She hesitated as he spoke, slowly lowering her hand. "... it's fine..." she said slowly, "Just don't do it again..."

CharChar45 said:
((Oh bloody hell.))
Dove looked up to Luna as she spoke, considering the thought of the lake. She couldn't remember the last time she went swimming. Then again, she didn't remember anything before waking up under the tree. "A lake sounds fun..." she said at last, then letting Luna go to talk to Angelica. She jolted at Eric's voice, one hand immediately going to her swords as she spun around to face him. She hesitated as he spoke, slowly lowering her hand. "... it's fine..." she said slowly, "Just don't do it again..."
( You should have stabbed him. You should have stabbed him good..... )

Eeic sighed in relief. "Thank you. Well I should get going." He started to walk over to where Luna went.

Light said:
Luna finds food and starts to open the can for the puppies, she puts the food into a bowl before serving it to the puppies. "Recently not all too well."

Angelica tilted her head oddly far to one side. "Whats been going on? Besides starting a rebellion of course"

Light said:

Angelica tilted her head oddly far to one side. "Whats been going on? Besides starting a rebellion of course"

DizjayDeathPride said:

"Just a lot of drama." Luna smiles as she pets a puppy. "Angel, about what happened between us and Rhea...."

Angelina picked up the black and white puppy. "Look! I think he's the older brother" Obviously avoiding the conversation. There was nothing left to be said. Rhea meant more to her than she did. And Angelica had come to accept that

Gaiage finished repairing Deathtrap. She dried up her tears and walked up to Ryan. "We are you like this. I know you couldn't have started out this way." She sat down next to him.

"No it won't. And I dont ever wanna think like that if it means being an asshole. Anyway whoever broke your jeart you need to move on and stop being so bitchy." She looked at his eyes.

"No it's not I'm not done talking and if you don't like it to bad. Tell me why your all but hurt and I'll think about it."

Kalin walked through the streets, his hands twitching with the constant desire to kill the monsters that crossed his path. The few that did decide to attack him weren't enough to settle his mind, or his heart...

After awhile, he came across Gage and Ryan, who seemed to be arguing about...well, he couldn't tell. But he could feel the sadness borne from love in Ryan's heart.

"Aw, hell. What is she doing..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back