• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

(sleep sand explosions and 2 or 3 deaths) "It would seem so. Lead the way with your magic ring." (@Light everyone died because luna decided fun at a lake was the next step after that crazy fight)

Drumonkey said:
(sleep sand explosions and 2 or 3 deaths) "It would seem so. Lead the way with your magic ring." (@Light everyone died because luna decided fun at a lake was the next step after that crazy fight)
( Pffttt! I didn't mean they actually died they just didn't respond yet they're all here. It's like they're so shocked Luna would ever suggest that they're hiding from the roleplay. )

Light said:
( Pffttt! I didn't mean they actually died they just didn't respond yet they're all here. It's like they're so shocked Luna would ever suggest that they're hiding from the roleplay. )
(is that such a foreign concept? Luna has scared away quite a few people during her time.)

Eric got up amd walked around his wounds had healed. He walked up to Ryan. "Um hi can you um tell me whaere Luna is. I was sort of stranded here and stuff so. She's my only hope back. No hard feelings right?" He said with a smile.

(But not Morpheus she loooves him)

Ryan lingered, watching Gage for a momemt, before pointing. "She's over there. And no hard feelings. If anything I did worse to you. You should apologize to Dove. Who is with Luna"

Eric scratched his head. "Oh yeah I don't remember much just that I hurt some people. Thanks." He turned and walked to Dove. "Hey um so about earlier sorry for you know. Trying to beat the shit out of you. So no hard feelings right?" He said scratching his head.

(it's not hate it's worry about what Luna will do. She needs to grow before she can have a good strong relationship.)

(Damn when are you guys going to have another all out fight, totally down v.v)

Dante gestured for Dax to follow -- Dante walked on until he, and Dax came across a mine filled with what looks like pure-black diamonds. Dante quickly shifted himself behind a rock, to evade any, and all possibilities of being spotted by the shadows ahead.

crystal_cave_2_by_firedudewraith.jpg

"There's monsters ahead, and they're mining what looks like Stygian Iron Ore."

Dante's ring glowed a slight grey, then a pair of binoculars appeared before him -- he peaked around the giant boulder witnessing several hundreds of what looked like half-dog, half-man, half-marine wild life. Atheneous glowed once again, and the name popped inside of his head -- Telkhines. They were all crowded, armed with mining picks, and helmets with flashlights attached.

30ad0954b6fe3cae804e520e9717b237.jpg

"Bad news." Dante whispered to Dax.

"Hundreds of Telkhines up ahead, sea demons. What they're doing in the Underworld, and not within an aquatic environment is beyond me, I'm baffled completely, but they're guarding the entrance to a cave currently being excavated. Inside I suspect is Stygian Iron Ore."

(Dru Luna is the most loved and has the most relationships. She's datinf Morpheus and Alex is tryna fuck her. Over half the Demi sided with her on this rebellion. Maybe 5 tops don't like her which makes her most disliked by default since the only other unliked character is Alex who is only hated by Morpheus. She also has the most friends. Like noooo one else could have convinced the demi to turn. Shit she even got morph and eli best friends and eli DESPISED him. Luna is pretty set)

"let me talk to them, I can take care of it no problem plus I am a proficient fighter so let me try something and you can see if you can sneak past it." Dax smiled at Dante reassuringly.

Gaige had collected the valuable and dangerous parts from her bot. She put them on the dragon and sent him to the castle or whatever it was. She walked back past Ryan to Luna a without saying a word. When she reached Luna she sat down. "So Lu-Lu what are we gonna do now. I support lake Michigan it could be fun.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea. Sure they once crafted your father's trident, but later Zeus banished them to depths below the ocean. Do you really think they wouldn't hold a grudge against the King of Gods, well as his brothers?"

Dante brought his hand to his chin, and began to formulate a plan. But was stomped, the aura of this place discombobulated his mental fortitude, he couldn't think straight.

"Alright, I'll be right here, if things go for the wrong turn, and they attack, I'll be your back up. Do your best."

Tazmodo said:
Gaige had collected the valuable and dangerous parts from her bot. She put them on the dragon and sent him to the castle or whatever it was. She walked back past Ryan to Luna a without saying a word. When she reached Luna she sat down. "So Lu-Lu what are we gonna do now. I support lake Michigan it could be fun.
Luna looks towards Gaige and sits beside her. She didn't mind the nickname at all.... She actually found it quite nice. She brushes her hair behind her ear and turns to face her. "I hope the others do as well. We might have to go to a random swimwear shop though before we get there."

Dax walked up towards the creatures and raised his chin grasping his strident tighter. "Hello there I just needed some of that mineral you guys are mining that's all."

Angelica watched her as Luna ignored her, sitting with..... Gage. Her eyes start to water as her heart breaks. Her lip quivers a bit before she blinks her tears away, a smile on her face as if it never happened. She sat and played with the puppies

Drumonkey said:
Dax walked up towards the creatures and raised his chin grasping his strident tighter. "Hello there I just needed some of that mineral you guys are mining that's all."
( You should have said sharing is caring, it could have worked a lot better. )

Gaige turned towards her. "Yeah but I usually go skinny dipping. The last time I wore a suit was with my old friend Steve." She looked down. "But I haven't seen him sense he went searching for a girl he called sweety. Hell he never shut up about her. It hurt to he was my first love."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Angelica watched her as Luna ignored her, sitting with..... Gage. Her eyes start to water as her heart breaks. Her lip quivers a bit before she blinks her tears away, a smile on her face as if it never happened. She sat and played with the puppies
( Oops... forgot. My focus was carried away by the ooc posts. )

Luna looks towards Angelica, she actually remembered the last time they went swimming together. Angelica had intentionally let them drift off into sea when they were on their raft. For the sake of fun and adventure. Luna smiles as she recalls these memories not noticing that she's staring at Angelica while smiling a genuine smile. Luna also hadn't noticed she was crying.

The Telkhine noticed a stranger approaching. The stranger then asked if they could share the Stygian Iron Ore they had been mining.

"N-oo No." The Telkhine snarled, its claws contracted, this wild demon could strike at any moment.

"M-mother Echidna! Powerful o-o-ore! Must bring!" The monster's speech was skewered, but understandable.

"I just need a bit and I just got done fighting the reanimated corpse of Landon so I'm not in the mood for all this extra. Look I know people who can talk to your mother but if you let me have some of this ore then we pretend like nothing happened and no one needs to know."

Tazmodo said:
Gaige turned towards her. "Yeah but I usually go skinny dipping. The last time I wore a suit was with my old friend Steve." She looked down. "But I haven't seen him sense he went searching for a girl he called sweety. Hell he never shut up about her. It hurt to he was my first love."
Luna was staring at Angelica and barely registered what Gaige said. She was talking about Steve, she was the one he called sweetie. She didn't know how to tell this girl. Luna took a deep breath and decided to do it the only way she could. Sure she would make herself seem like the bad girl who stole his heart but Gaige deserved to know. "I was that girl Steve was talking about. Gaige I'm sorry but... Steve is dead. He died fighting for the Gods. Which is another reason why I decided to rebel against them. Not one God gave thanks for his sacrifice or showed sorrow for his death at all." Luna pulls out the dagger she had first given to him. "When I first found Steve, I gave him this dagger. Before he died he gave it back to me." Luna looked Gaige in the eyes, her piercing red ones showing a bitter sadness. "Steve most likely meant a lot to you. To be honest you could have loved him much better then I could have. I may have given it to him but I don't deserve it. I'd like you to have it." Luna gives Gaige the dagger. Luna turns her head away and starts to move her hair out of her face while she tries to blink back tears. Luna expected Gaige to be furious with her. After all, Steve did die because he came to assist her.

[QUOTE="Dante Grace]The Telkhine noticed a stranger approaching. The stranger then asked if they could share the Stygian Iron Ore they had been mining.
"N-oo No." The Telkhine snarled, its claws contracted, this wild demon could strike at any moment.

"M-mother Echidna! Powerful o-o-ore! Must bring!" The monster's speech was skewered, but understandable.

[/QUOTE]
Drumonkey said:
"I just need a bit and I just got done fighting the reanimated corpse of Landon so I'm not in the mood for all this extra. Look I know people who can talk to your mother but if you let me have some of this ore then we pretend like nothing happened and no one needs to know."
( Little do they both know Echidna is asleep while the other rebel demigod are throwing a party in her tower. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back