• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

I had a good guy and now Dax is contemplating leaving if he is going to fly off to look for his father alone to avoid having to deal with people like Luna but who knows he may find something else to do. Dru is basically comatose at this point.

Drumonkey said:
I had a good guy and now Dax is contemplating leaving if he is going to fly off to look for his father alone to avoid having to deal with people like Luna but who knows he may find something else to do. Dru is basically comatose at this point.
( Dru is supposed to be looking for weak points in the city! We can't move on plot wise or leave Echidna's side until we figure out a way to destroy the entire city in one sweep. )

Drumonkey said:
(dru hasn't been in a good place. Also I don't remember having to do that lol whoops)
( Does he need a therapist? Orthus was a therapist, until Dex killed him. )

Dante had never really cared for the gods, he harbored neither hate nor love for the deities, but he did realize they kept the world in sync, in perfect unity.. Allowing this god to be captured wasn't the right thing to do, Dante quickly made his choice -- He was going to protect this god with his life.

"Thanks." He sprinted at full speed toward the battle, leaving the strange man behind.

(Ok so is the fight still going on now, or what. What should I do :-P Got to get into the swing of the plot)

(what he needs is time to sit down and talk to friends and you can't blame Dax for killing him)

Dante paused, the strange man from before had stopped him, directing him anywhere, but here.

"Damn.." Dante balled up his fist in outrage.. He had felt as if he'd failed the god without even knowing the final outcome of the battle. He could have been there, he could have contributed.. Only if he were fast enough..

"I was sent here by the Fates, initially I was being led to a camp ground lead by Rhea from my acknowledgement. Where would this be located?"

"Campground.... Ahhh so you've chosen to fight for the Gods. Very well. Well you're in Michigan. How to get to the island by foot, I do not know. But I can sense the cavalry is leaving. I will take you to them to join them" He extended his palm out "if you so wish"

Dante thought to himself.. He had another task he initially wanted to complete, before coming here..

"Thank you, but no thank you" Dante refused the man's offer.

"However, I wish for another favor. The Underworld, how does one get there from here? I've something I must do."

He raised an eyebrow. "Underworld will corrupt and trap your soul. Though Im sure you know that. I'm the son of Hades. I know no way to get there but my own way. Simply entering. May I ask what your business in my realm is?"

A pegasus winged its way from the sky, instead of landing it does a flip and drops Dax on his back in the dirt. Dax groaned and stood up looking at Dante and (who is he talking to?) "uhhh hello there?"

Decimus sighed at the interruption. "I can't catch a break. Hello again Poseidon's son" He offered him a hand to help him up but he stood himself. "Well this will be great. You can take him to Rhea"

"I am not going back to Rhea I don't want to fight the other demigods and well I am only interested in finding my father and explaining to him what happened that day."

"50 states, over 200 countries, an entire planet. And you intend to find your father alone? He's a needle in a very very large haystack. I would suggest staying with Rhea until she tells you where he is. It's the easier path. Though, from your soul, Id say easier isn't your speed. So very well, enjoy your trip"

"I realize this, this ring" Dante removed his right glove, showing his ring Atheneous.

"It allows me the knowledge of most things.. I've heard terrifying things.. But this ring does not currently harbor the entrance to The Underworld."

Just then, a man on a pegasus dropped in. Dante took notice, but turned back to the other stranger.

"I must find the entrance. This ring has shown me a weapon that can do more than simply send monsters to Tartarus to reform.. It can destroy them permanently.. Think about how much this would change the tide of war!"

Dante subtly became excited thinking about slicing through a plethora of monsters.. He never really knew why he enjoyed killing these things, but it was there, the vicious nature.. It was there.

Decimus looked at him quickly. That would be... excellent in my arsenal. "Here." He drew his purple Underworld sword and handed to him. "It will allow you to enter and not be corrupted. Just like.... cut the air imagining a portal and step through. Boom, Underworld. Or cut the ground and Damned will pour out. I suggest against the second option. They'll gladly attack you"

"I have give up on saving the gods just as well I do not fight them. I only have one loyalty. Where she goes I do. Currently Im trying to find a bloody house but people keep falling from the damn sky"

Dante gracefully accepted the man's sword, staring at him with a stern gaze.

"Thank you. I will return this sword back to your unharmed, well as the material to craft Stygian Iron."

Dante Grace imagined a huge portal opening in front of him. Void.. Deathly.. Dark.. He sliced fericiously forward; a jagged line appeared, causing a ripple to appear, then open. He could smell death, blood, and.. Despair. Dante turned back to the man.

"I'm Dante. Dante Grace."

He began to walk into the portal, but then remembered something crucial.

"I need someone to help carry the material."

Decimus groaned. "He's going to find his father. The nearest person is miles. Dear fuck I get NO breaks! Very well. I'll go." He stepped forward. "I may as well take the blade back. Oh Heather is going to kill me." He squatted and placed his hand on the ground, a shadow clone rising ti Heather to let her know of his journey. "Alright. Lets go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back