• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Drumonkey said:
"Fine then enjoy incarceration." Dax stands up on the pegasus and holds Zeus over his head. "You want the old man take him just leave my horse alone this one may be a dick from time to time but he is the only pegasus I have!" Dax at this point was fully committed to throwing Zeus to the enemy, as much as he dislike to the point of hating some of the enemy for harming his friend Zeus's attitude was too much for him. Friends before estranged family is how his mind worked.
"Thanks for your cooperation!" Alex said, flying over Dax's head, and grabbing the weakened god from his grasp, before flying back to the ground.

"It took you long enough to get tired of the stubborn brute..."

"Oh hell no." Dax threw his trident as hard as he could at the kid that took Zeus and well his hands were free now to do it.

Gaige had remembered the mission at hand. She was sad to see it go but she scrapped the giant and made a small draggon capable of carrying a few people. She flew over to Alex. "Give him to me their outnumbered so I'll take him. Also I have enough room for one more if anyone wants to go."

Drumonkey said:
"Fine then enjoy incarceration." Dax stands up on the pegasus and holds Zeus over his head. "You want the old man take him just leave my horse alone this one may be a dick from time to time but he is the only pegasus I have!" Dax at this point was fully committed to throwing Zeus to the enemy, as much as he dislike to the point of hating some of the enemy for harming his friend Zeus's attitude was too much for him. Friends before estranged family is how his mind worked.

Alex blinks out of existence from Dax's view, his trident striking Zeus, before Alex reappeared, catching him and removing it. "Oh, that was a terrible shot..." he said, landing near the others as they received the order to retreat. " well, would anyone like to carry him? Supernatural strength isn't my power after all..."

"there is something wrong with that little group they are stupid powerful. I think I should leave all these freaks behind." Dax shook his head these demigods were something else first traitors then their power levels seem to be high up how could he trust any of them.

(anything to avoid Luna period and to I don't know not have to fight Landon or something like that.) Dax was flying over the scene watching and shaking his head at how crazy the situation had become. "what did I get myself into?"

Gaige flew to Alex on her mechanical dragon. "I'll carry Zeus you all just head back." She took the god in the dragons feet.

It was evening. The sun was setting. But Ryan had enough light to fight again. He pulled the string, light arrow aimed at Gage. "Do excuse my paranoia but what do you mean we head back you'll carry Zeus. You're coming with us, correct?"

Tazmodo said:
Gaige flew to Alex on her mechanical dragon. "I'll carry Zeus you all just head back." She took the god in the dragons feet.
DizjayDeathPride said:
Angelica picked up Luna like a princess and spun around. "Wheeee we won! Where are we going? Will there be poodles?"
"No there will be no poodles. Also Gaige that's unnecessary, our reinforcements will take him." The other monsters from the base they were supposed to take Zeus to are ready to take him to the destination.

DizjayDeathPride said:
It was evening. The sun was setting. But Ryan had enough light to fight again. He pulled the string, light arrow aimed at Gage. "Do excuse my paranoia but what do you mean we head back you'll carry Zeus. You're coming with us, correct?"
Luna stands in between him and Gaige. "Yes she will be coming with us. Ryan, please put the arrow down."

Ryan let it disappear. "Yes ma'am. Just making sure"

Angelica huffed. She was enjoying spinning Luna until Ryan had to go and ruin it. "Are you sure there are no poodles? I like poodles... can I bring poodles?!"

Gaige dropped the god. "Fine I try to be nice also I was going with with you. I just needed to collect so valuable parts from machines that were destroyed. But fuck it I can just make more nuclear fuel cells or do you not want someone dangerous to find it." She grabbed the cell from Bob and left back to the base. "This is what I get for being nice."

Eric slowly sat up still sore. "Damn thats hurts. I should probably go now." He got up.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan let it disappear. "Yes ma'am. Just making sure"

Angelica huffed. She was enjoying spinning Luna until Ryan had to go and ruin it. "Are you sure there are no poodles? I like poodles... can I bring poodles?!"
"Okay just one poodle!" She runs her hand through her hair. "We could head back to the city but for now why don't we visit Lake Michigan while we're here?"

She screamed in joy, bouncing wildly, and ran to Luna, repeatedly kissing her face. "Thank you thank you thank you! Eeeeeee yay poodles!!" She ran down the street to go find some

Dove stood, moving over and joining the others. She felt pretty much useless in that last battle, considering she didn't have any awesome cool powers like everyone else did. She was kinda just... there... it felt like.

CharChar45 said:
Dove stood, moving over and joining the others. She felt pretty much useless in that last battle, considering she didn't have any awesome cool powers like everyone else did. She was kinda just... there... it felt like.
( We appreciate you! )

CharChar45 said:
(youre not broken like other people here. Although you did say this would happen lol.)

(leave me to fight Landon all by my lonesome plus 3 demigods yeah i might hace somwthing to say)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back