• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Dove gingerly took the blade back, unsure how to feel about the fact that he had just licked away all the rust. "... thanks..." She commented dryly, gripping the blades in her hand once more.

He smiled wickedly and winked. "Well I've gotten bored of this" He snapped and the remaining undead turned into gumdrops. He picked one up and smelled it "Hmm... cerry. Anyways, can we go now?"

Heather and Anny lowered their weapons. Eli stopped and held a bloodied dagger in each of his small fists. He had blood across his monster mask, so he wiped it from his lenses.

Luna sighs and enters the train, she sits down in a seat while her umbrella floats above her head. The train let's out a loud sound as if it's signalling it's leave. Luna simply waits for the others to get on before the doors close.

Pierce grins at the mess he made and turns to the train. "Heather, I have a favour to ask of you." Pierce enters the train and takes a seat.

Heather held her staff at her side as she sighed and sat down beside him in the car. Smiling over at him she slicked back her blonde hair, "Yeah?", she asked him.

The 4 all sat back down. Ryan with Dru, Morpheus with Luna, Decimus with Damian. Morpheus whistled lightly to himself, the others sat in silent

Rebecca walked onto the train and sits down. "I wonder where Dove went?"

Steve grabbed Eric and took him to the train to wait.

Dove quickly slips into the train, sighing in relief as she leaned against the train wall, looking quietly out the window. She had to think of something before they reached their destination. She hated going in with no plan, no idea on what to expect.

CGULL9313 said:
Heather held her staff at her side as she sighed and sat down beside him in the car. Smiling over at him she slicked back her blonde hair, "Yeah?", she asked him.
"D-Do you mind helping me out with getting some soil? I want to present something to my Mom but I can't spawn plants out of thin air." Pierce seemed a bit flustered from his own idea. Although he sounded and looked flustered his eyes still held a confident look as if he were determined.

CharChar45 said:
Dove quickly slips into the train, sighing in relief as she leaned against the train wall, looking quietly out the window. She had to think of something before they reached their destination. She hated going in with no plan, no idea on what to expect.
Tazmodo said:
Rebecca walked onto the train and sits down. "I wonder where Dove went?"

Steve grabbed Eric and took him to the train to wait.
DizjayDeathPride said:
The 4 all sat back down. Ryan with Dru, Morpheus with Luna, Decimus with Damian. Morpheus whistled lightly to himself, the others sat in silent
( @Drumonkey )

The train starts to take off after the doors close now that everyone is inside. The train wastes no time at all. After a while of traveling through New York it dives down slowly underground then underwater through a tube. The train stops inside the building. There were no undead seeing that they were all somewhere else on the first floor. A perfect opportunity for the other squads to sneak upstairs and search the tower. Luna stands up and exits the train, expecting the search squads to follow quickly up the stairs. She looked behind her to see if Dove would take charge and lead them to where Athena was.

( @Kalin Scarlet )

Dru had been sitting waiting and then the train stopped he whispered to Eli "I can make you guys walk as quietly as I do."

Eli nodded to Dru as he walked out of the train with the others. "That would be lovely, sir. Thank you.", he said with a smile.

Heather giggled and hugged Pierce's arm again. "I can. I'll just need some mass to start with..." She pulled back and plucked a strand of his dark hair. In her hand it changed until it became a bag. She opened the ties on it and held it out to him. "Spit." She explained, as the train came to a stop.

Dove took a deep breath, then stepped out of the train, looking up to Luna. She could do this. Already, she could feel Athena's undeniable presence. The only challenge would be actually getting to her.

Decimus walked passed everyone, eyes closed, scratching his head. He had a general pulling lure to where Hades was. "This is definitely going to be a headache." He walked grudgingly, hating each step. He expected some big task from his father after freeing him. Decimus just kept walking forward, assuming whoever was supposed to go with him, assuming anyone even was, would follow him. And if not, he'd graciously do it alone

Morpheus, Ryan, and Damian all stood by the train, keeping guard if anything came.

Eli blinked, bending down to pull his leather boots off quickly. He didn't like being exposed like that. But this gift from dru would be very useful.

CGULL9313 said:
Eli nodded to Dru as he walked out of the train with the others. "That would be lovely, sir. Thank you.", he said with a smile.
Heather giggled and hugged Pierce's arm again. "I can. I'll just need some mass to start with..." She pulled back and plucked a strand of his dark hair. In her hand it changed until it became a bag. She opened the ties on it and held it out to him. "Spit." She explained, as the train came to a stop.
Pierce raises an eyebrow but shakes his head, he should just do it. Pierce spits in the bag and looks at their surroundings. They needed to hurry.

CharChar45 said:
Dove took a deep breath, then stepped out of the train, looking up to Luna. She could do this. Already, she could feel Athena's undeniable presence. The only challenge would be actually getting to her.
Luna waits at the staircase for Dove to catch up. She has an impatient look upon her face because they needed to hurry. They had fellow demigod staying on the first floor risking their lives for them. They couldn't waste any time.

Heather smiled as she stood, swirling the bag around. It seemed to bulge all of a sudden. She handed it over to Pierce as she stepped down out of the train car. Inside was dark soil. She hurried after the group.

Dru spread a handful on his feet causing his feet to tingle then every step was quieter. Then Dru's hands glowed and Eli's shoes were back on.

Dove quickly caught up with Luna, looking up to her, searching for Athena's presence. "... West... she's on the west side..." she blurted out.

Decimus stopped. "Why would I save Hades first? That wouldn't be benefiting... hmm. Ill probably save him last" He sat and waited for Dru, Eli, and Pierce

Kalin immediately began to head off, leaving behind the others without a word. He was gone before anyone even got the opportunity to stop him.

-----

Alex took to the air, and awaited any sign of enemy movement.

"Well, this isn't good..." Alex whispered, as he noticed the first few monsters catching scent of their presence. He activated more of his dynamos, each of them charging as he prepared to attack.

CGULL9313 said:
Heather smiled as she stood, swirling the bag around. It seemed to bulge all of a sudden. She handed it over to Pierce as she stepped down out of the train car. Inside was dark soil. She hurried after the group.
Pierce grins at this and runs to catch up with Decimus. He passes Eli and Dru, wondering what they're doing. "We should grab Demeter first."

CharChar45 said:
Dove quickly caught up with Luna, looking up to her, searching for Athena's presence. "... West... she's on the west side..." she blurted out.
Tazmodo said:
"Well which way is west?" Rebecca looked at the horizon for poteintal threats.
Luna nods her head. "Okay... So we go down that hallway right? Got it." Luna starts to run down the hall, her weapon ready just in case.

Decimus looked up. "Ah you're here. Well. Demeter it is. Doesn't she like.... hate Hades or something? I don't know I don't care" He stretched and stood. "I won't be there when she's freed"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin immediately began to head off, leaving behind the others without a word. He was gone before anyone even got the opportunity to stop him.
-----

Alex took to the air, and awaited any sign of enemy movement.

"Well, this isn't good..." Alex whispered, as he noticed the first few monsters catching scent of their presence. He activated more of his dynamos, each of them charging as he prepared to attack.

[/QUOTE]
DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus stopped. "Why would I save Hades first? That wouldn't be benefiting... hmm. Ill probably save him last" He sat and waited for Dru, Eli, and Pierce
CGULL9313 said:
Tazmodo said:
"Well which way is west?" Rebecca looked at the horizon for poteintal threats.
Those staying on the first floor can hear the groans and screeches. A door bursts open as some undead file out towards them. Most go for Kalin, as if he were the dessert among vegetables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back