• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Very well" He flashed in front of Judge. "Hey kitty" And slammed his wrists together, palms facing the cat, a giant flash of light erupting from his hands. He used that to flash back to the group. "Sorry still overfilled from Gaige. Was that too bright? Eh whatever phase 2 go"
Once the bright light hit Jury, that's when Rikka realized she messed up severely. She messed up because of how far she was from Judge, she messed up because she now realized she was the intended target all along and she's on Jury's back which will also it in danger, she also messed up because she took Executioners powers. She could only erect the wall of darkness or light around one of them since the flash was only directed towards Judge. Rikka decides to raise a wall of Light around Judge. Leaving both herself and Jury open. Which took out the eyes of the operation. What made things even worse was that they weren't using their powers. Just weapons so she couldn't use Jury as a back up Judge. Jury would have to fight them off, she couldn't have that. Rikka jumps off Jury to put distance between them to get Jury out of harms way. They were after her and she knew it. She would have to rely on her hands and whatever remaining polar bears there were. She had been backed up into a corner because several utilized mistakes and a simple attack directed at Judge. Rikka makes eye contact with Luna whom only smirks in response. Luna knew Rikka would show compassion for the cats and defend them instead of herself. So she used it to her advantage, Luna figured this out because of the moment Rikka carried all three cats in her arms because the snow was too high. Instead of just clearing the snow away. Luna simply mouthed the word checkmate as the other demigod charged forward with their weapons.

Dru flew out of the sky diving straight at him and pulling up parallel to the ground his katana ready to attack Rikka slashing upwards as he pulled up stopping himself before crashing into her.

Kalin, only understanding very limited portions of Luna's plan, and really not in the mood to listen to her anyways, focused his energy into a volley of fireballs, aimed at the two cats, for the most part. One, however, was aimed directly at Rikka, while concealing an arrow. The funny thing was that the arrow was blunt and gave off a calming, almost entrancing aura off of it. While the flames might be extinguished if she intended to dodge, the arrow was going to hunt her down. If it hit, she was going to be under Eros' spell, which worked out great for Kalin, because he was starting to run low on energy again. He'd taxed the amount he took from Luna a bit farther than he'd meant to. But a distraction wasn't much of a distraction if it didn't seem real.

(F**k it, cupid's arrow, ftw :P ))

Edit-(Oh great, collateral damage got in the way. Wonder how this will turn out...)

"Oh for fuck sakes!" Damian raised his hands and a wall of shadow quickly shot up and blocked the fires, getting hit with an arrow. It was all engulfed and the flames extinguished, dropping the arrow to the ground. "What are you thinking?! You almost ruined everything! There was a plan and you nearly cost us our one advantage! She can copy the magic Kalin! She could use that fire against us, or worse, HAVE HER ICE BACK!"

( ! )

Eric flew at Rikka scythe in hand. This was his main weapon and only used it when needed to. He attacked with full strength.

Drumonkey said:
(I was there first cupid it was a bad shot on your behalf @Kalin Scarlet )
(I was joking, y'know...Is everyone taking this more seriously than I am, or does it just seem like everyone is taking this more seriously than I am?))

Drumonkey said:
Dru flew out of the sky diving straight at him and pulling up parallel to the ground his katana ready to attack Rikka slashing upwards as he pulled up stopping himself before crashing into her.
Tazmodo said:
( ! )
Eric flew at Rikka scythe in hand. This was his main weapon and only used it when needed to. He attacked with full strength.
Rikka jumps back while putting her arms infront of her. Her arms end up getting cut by the katana. She starts to back away to put distance between them. Jury looks like it wants to help but Rikka keeps telling it to stay away each time it tries. Rikka doesn't see Eric coming. Jury slams it's claws into Eric, this pushing him away. But his scythe does slice into her thigh.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Oh for fuck sakes!" Damian raised his hands and a wall of shadow quickly shot up and blocked the fires, getting hit with an arrow. It was all engulfed and the flames extinguished, dropping the arrow to the ground. "What are you thinking?! You almost ruined everything! There was a plan and you nearly cost us our one advantage! She can copy the magic Kalin! She could use that fire against us, or worse, HAVE HER ICE BACK!"
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin, only understanding very limited portions of Luna's plan, and really not in the mood to listen to her anyways, focused his energy into a volley of fireballs, aimed at the two cats, for the most part. One, however, was aimed directly at Rikka, while concealing an arrow. The funny thing was that the arrow was blunt and gave off a calming, almost entrancing aura off of it. While the flames might be extinguished if she intended to dodge, the arrow was going to hunt her down. If it hit, she was going to be under Eros' spell, which worked out great for Kalin, because he was starting to run low on energy again. He'd taxed the amount he took from Luna a bit farther than he'd meant to. But a distraction wasn't much of a distraction if it didn't seem real.
(F**k it, cupid's arrow, ftw :P ))

Edit-(Oh great, collateral damage got in the way. Wonder how this will turn out...)

[/QUOTE]
Suddenly Kalin could feel a fist connect with his jaw. Luna grabs him by his collar after she takes a swing. "What in the actual fuck is wrong with you? I clearly said don't use any form of powers! Or are you too good for us to listen to simple fucking instructions! I don't care who you are or who you think you are. If you're working with us, you're working as a team. Not some asshole who thinks he doesn't have to listen to anybody and could do his own thing! You could've gotten both Ryan, Dru, and Eric killed since they're in close distance with them and she could most likely still counter powers using Jury. If this is what you have to offer.... If this is your definition of teamwork. I'd suggest getting the hell out of here. You want to fight with us? Get rid of the attitude and just deal with the fact that I call the shots at times around here, unless you want to be fucking you can go ahead and ask everyone here who they would rely on the most when it comes to leadership." Luna released Kalin and turned away.

She turns towards Ryan. "Ryan! Keep the flash up! She'll be forced to keep the wall up as well!"

Dru swung once more for the area where her shoulder and neck meet but he stops last minute and changes his strike to hit her thigh.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh... Yeah huh" He slammed his wrists together and light flashed again. But this time he held it. "Like this?"

Angelica followed after Eric. He was faster than her but she'd catch up. Her scythe was on and roaring. "Hey Frosty! My wittle Chomper here? Each little blade rotates around 7,862 times per second." She giggled as she charged. "Think you can handle that?" She jumped over and swung her scythe crashing down to Rikka.

Morpheus had hobbled his way over to the group. He had a bit more power now but nothing to really do damage with. His head was still throbbing. When he made it to them he went to Luna. "You look upset... what did I miss?"

Drumonkey said:
Dru swun once more for the area where her shoulder and neck meet but he stops last minute and changes his strike to hit her thigh.
DizjayDeathPride said:
"Oh... Yeah huh" He slammed his wrists together and light flashed again. But this time he held it. "Like this?"
Angelica followed after Eric. He was faster than her but she'd catch up. Her scythe was on and roaring. "Hey Frosty! My wittle Chomper here? Each little blade rotates around 7,862 times per second." She giggled as she charged. "Think you can handle that?" She jumped over and swung her scythe crashing down to Rikka.

Morpheus had hobbled his way over to the group. He had a bit more power now but nothing to really do damage with. His head was still throbbing. When he made it to them he went to Luna. "You look upset... what did I miss?"
( You all want to kill Rikka so badly..... Rikka I don't want to let you go! I can't uuuughhhh! (TAT) )

Rikka Once again gets hit in the thigh and yells towards Jury as she falls into her back. "Get out of here!" The Jury decides on sending a healing counter to Rikka, even though it's against their policy to use their powers unless attacked. It made Rikka's heart warm up at the gesture of compassion the car has just shown her. So she uses it, on Executioner. She even gives its powers back as it revives. She knew she wasn't going to make it but it wasn't fair to drag the three cats down along with her. The three cats are hesitant but end up running off into the forest. Rikka's left arm suddenly goes numb as Angelica's scythe drills into her shoulder. Rikka starts to think to herself as she starts to bleed out. Her body still doesn't feel the pain due to the slightly low temperature. That's when it dawns on her that maybe she didn't need to aspire to be number one. Maybe the only thing she really needed was comfort, and companionship. Which is what she had with the three cats. "Why was I so blind?" Rikka rasps as she watches them disappear into the forest. She could feel her contract with them breaking, she was dying and she knew it. She closed her eyes, expecting the final blow. "At least those three could live to see another day."

Luna watches what's happening in front of her. "Can we talk about this later?"

"Oh hell no!" Ryan pulled his bow and poured all the excess energy into one arrow and shot it. It wizzed into the forest and crashed into a tree, exploding him and the area around. "He is not surviving." He pulled the string and was about to fire but knew he couldn't catch them. He cussed and let the bow disappear

"Morpheus shrugged. "Okay cutie." Then he heard, and saw, the explosion of light. He looked at Ryan. "Um.... necessary? No I dont think so"

Angelica giggles as the blood splashes on her face and chest. She raised the scythe and swings it back down to Rikka. She didnt plan on killing her. Just torturing her a bit. Loving the sensation

Last edited by a moderator:
Dru saw her close her eyes and held his arms up wings out. "Stop don't kill her. She is a demigod and we should't kill our kind. Please chain her up do whatever else you need just don't kill her." Dru wasn't a killer and he wasn't planning on starting anytime soon he just hoped his friends would agree with him. He glanced at Dax hoping for support but Dax just shrugged.

Kalin watched as the cats abandoned their master, that, combined with the shock of being slapped bringing back memories he'd rather not have.

"This isn't what we asked for...he said quietly. Though it seemed to be words spoken for himself, it was as if he were speaking to someone in another time, another place. Turning to Luna, he spoke up let's let the girl go. Like me or not, she doesn't need to die for following her path. Call the others back. Please." he said sincerely.

10k saw Rikka in dang he flew uo and confronted Angelica. "This seems like fun." He took out his swords and knocked back her scythe. "Rikka run."

Angelica's scythe easily cut through his claws and into him. "Ooooo... who are you handsome?" She licked his blood off her lips, her eyes wide and void. "Will you be my new fun?"

"Ill handle it then." Decimus closed his eyes and focused on their souls. When he found it, a Hand of the Underworld reached up and grabbed Executioner, dragging him into the ground and through it back to them. When it was close the hand shot up, the cat holding it, and held it in the air.

Ryan drew his bow and pulled the string, letting an arrow fly into the cat's neck and explode. "There. When I kill something it stays dead."

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Oh hell no!" Ryan pulled his bow and poured all the excess energy into one arrow and shot it. It wizzed into the forest and crashed into Executioner's butt, exploding him and the area around. "He is not surviving." He pulled the string and was about to fire but knew he couldn't catch the other two. He cussed and let the bow disappear
"Morpheus shrugged. "Okay cutie." Then he heard, and saw, the explosion of light. He looked at Ryan. "Um.... necessary? No I dont think so"

Angelica giggles as the blood splashes on her face and chest. She raised the scythe and swings it back down to Rikka. She didnt plan on killing her. Just torturing her a bit. Loving the sensation
Tazmodo said:
10k saw Rikka in dang he flew uo and confronted Angelica. "This seems like fun." He took out his swords and knocked back her scythe. "Rikka run."
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin watched as the cats abandoned their master, that, combined with the shock of being slapped bringing back memories he'd rather not have.
"This isn't what we asked for...he said quietly. Though it seemed to be words spoken for himself, it was as if he were speaking to someone in another time, another place. Turning to Luna, he spoke up let's let the girl go. Like me or not, she doesn't need to die for following her path. Call the others back. Please." he said sincerely.

[/QUOTE]
Drumonkey said:
Dru saw her close her eyes and held his arms up wings out. "Stop don't kill her. She is a demigod and we should't kill our kind. Please chain her up do whatever else you need just don't kill her." Dru wasn't a killer and he wasn't planning on starting anytime soon he just hoped his friends would agree with him. He glanced at Dax hoping for support but Dax just shrugged.
Luna appears in front of Angelica. Standing between her, 10k, and Rikka. "Angelica, stop and drop the scythe. It's over, she's defeated."

10k got excited. "Finally some fun. Rikka leave if yoy want I'm not here to die for you. Im here fir fun." He rook out his sword and pulled her scythe away for him. "Try and cut these"

( ! )

Eric didn't stop he flew for her scythe spinning in his hand. He went for the final slash.

Angelica starts to bring it down but stops, looking at Luna. "But... but....... sigh. alright." She let it disappear

Damian walked up. "Absolutely not. She does not survive after all of that. After nearly killing us you want to give her a pass? No."

Dru stopped the scythe with his katana blade and pushed eric's blow away. "We don't need to kill her and why would you want to become a killer, what would make us better than the gods if we killed her?"

10k put his swords back. "Oh come on I just got to fight too. But if you don't want to its all good."

( ! )

Eric looked him in the eyes. "Kid death passes through me all the time and because if her abd the damn cats I went after Luna. I'm going to finish this." He went around him still going for the kill.

Dax walks up to them. "Now now we can't go and kill a defenseless demigod and we can't turn on each other otherwise we would be just like her." Dax stood in the way of Eric his trident held at the ready.

( ! )

Eric started getting mad. "Kid I'm seriously considering killing you too. Just move so I can finish this." He summoned a soul to restrain him. He put his blade to Rikkas throat. "Any last words?"

"Stop this crap right now who are you to decide who lives and dies? Doing this is counterproductive to our entire mission, we are trying to be better than the gods not just like them." Dru called out hping everyone would listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back