When Darkness Comes.

Seems like it. x.x 
O.o So many RP's to catch up with.. How many are you involved in, Treblish?

not really, its quiet simple really, it gets really easy to manage if oyu can do it right, I just relax adn sit back, people start rp's with me, and I'll keep them but if they dont come back then they dont, I usuallly am only ever doing like 3 at a tiem including this one so

I'm pretty comfortable. c: However, the chest doesn't fit right and the buttons are opening ridiculously around that area so I have it unbuttoned to my hips and I'm wearing a Pop-eye "Come at me bro" shirt as a top and the sleeves of the pj's are tied around my waist xD I'm sure I look ridiculous. I wish I could show you. xD  
they have stuffed owls on the feet too xD It was a gag gift for somebody for Christmas but I never sent it and haven't heard from them so oh well. :P

Well once the gas has dissipated, we could go outside and inspect the damage done by the animals.

Well duh I think we all understood that part, I was more questioning how are we gonna progress anywhere since everyone is getting so busy and cant really do anything in the rp with whatever free time they can manage to find. How are we gonna work this out so we can move forward in the RP without some form of a plan to get everyone on at the same time?

Ah I see. I don't see what's wrong with what we have here. Maybe not have any long two-person discussions that we all have to catch up on, but personally this works fine for me, although I doubt the feeling is very mutual. What works for everyone else? 
I best get to sllep now, I have a mo c k exam tomorrow. Night all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back