When Darkness Comes.

its okay Jade, believe me its gonna get ALOT more fun soon when Catherine starts to dance circles around this "man" of a sword user ;P not to upset you Haru, but most guys arent very graceful

Okay I guess. xD Still a bit tired... Woke up at 3 AM after accidentally knocking my phone off the bed, and when I tried just sticking my hand down there, I couldn't grab it so I ended up having to crawl beneath the bed to get it.

aww that stinks, but I just got a question for you now that Im thinking about it if you dont mind me asking.

Is it really okay for me to kinda go wtih mini 1 on 1 chats and stuff in the rp while everyone is off? I know Haru made the comment that there was so much to catch up on when people miss stuff. Is it okay todo the little 1 on 1 things there or should I not do those anymore?

Yea I figured the one on one chats were okay here (OOC), but I was kinda refereeing to what J and I ended up doing the other day, and then me and Haru last night. But you seem to have also gotten that and Im sorry I just went for them without your consent first Jade, I really just like the RP and was a bit antsy to do something. And just as an FYI if I ever do anything wrong or anything that you dont like, or that anyone else might not like, please do tell me. Id much rather stay on you all's good sides and be nice and friendly to everyone here then upset anyone and seem like a butt. So like if I ever seem to bossy or forceful about something. Please just tell me and Ill try to fix it

xD We had talked about it earlier but he didn't have time to send them till the other night, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back