When Darkness Comes.

Who else am I gonna blame? Shena? She's too nice for that x3. That's why I blame you because I feel are the root of all evil to this.

o,o Michigan is crazy. Damn weather can't make up it's mind.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

[QUOTE="Zak Knight]So uhhh. I just sign up?

[/QUOTE]
Just post a CS, jade will decide if you get in.

Well James and Carter are in a church being attacked by werewolves, Cotton and Elroy are just somewhere in the city I think, most others are sitting in the house.

[QUOTE="The J]Well James and Carter are in a church being attacked by werewolves, Cotton and Elroy are just somewhere in the city I think, most others are sitting in the house.

[/QUOTE]
alright, I shall try and incoporate my character by running into the church, then?

Uh sure, sounds good. Bear in mind there are still a fair few werewolves and James ca't really tell friend from foe right now.

I think we may have to do something about those who're stuck in that house. It doesn't seem fair to let all this epic stuff happen outside while they stay locked up like forgotten convicts.

If something is worn over the mouth, they can get out if they please. Just have to move fast. O.o Just a suggestion.

GrieveWriter said:
I think we may have to do something about those who're stuck in that house It doesn't seem fair to let all this epic stuff happen outside while they stay locked up like forgotten convicts.
Well, they're allowed to leave the house. Albeit with wetted handkerchiefs or such around their faces.

Well excuse me for wondering why half the characters weren't brought up for several pages.

I'm just saying, a story needs as much detail as possible to thrive in the woes of the imagination.

Even one character lost is a blow to the eventual transcendence this story shall undergo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back