When Darkness Comes.

Figured that was as best a way as any to bow out. Got to be to work soon. :/ Hopefully next time we meet, it'll be in human form! Can't wait!

Oh my, I'm so impatient. So sorry. xD My mood is picking back up now that I'm out of work and I'm pretty alert and interested right now. :P

Where do you work? I work at a ice cream parlor/ restaurant. It's not like the work itself is horrible. The people are just often rude and needlessly aggressive. I hate being pushed around like some doll.

Oh, I believe that. :c I don't know that I'd be able to handle working in a hospital. Death scares me.

I love medicine, and everything about it. But the other thing I enjoy is that I get paid by the government, with non taxable money. =3

Honestly, technology, engineering, and animal psychology are my favorite things. I excel in mathematics, English, and foreign language.

Hate english, and any other language besides Latin, and French. Lol as for math I'm at Calc 2 soo I suppose math and I have love hate relationship. 
L8tr Haru

Users who are viewing this thread

Back