• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Darkness Comes.

Hunt knew that he had no way of killing Williams and so he stayed in the shadows, ready to eliminate the next threat; Williams' Zombie Army.

Williams beat on the street, inducing a shock wave for all in the vicinity. He was about to roar, but then he smelled something.

Human Williams, that would be a human. Follow the scent and kill it.

Williams followed the scent until he found hunt.

"You....shouldn't....have...followed...me..."

With a mega-roar, the zombies inside the building ran out targeting Hunt while Williams watched from the top of the building, occasionally throwing big metal rods at Hunt.

"Resistance....is....futile..."

Williams looked around for the source of the voice, and saw the speaker. "I....don't....need.....a.....cure.."

Williams then roared as he left Hunt to his demise and set off towards Hyde's lab in search of the portal opener. 
When Williams arrived at the lab, he was angered to find there was no other portal opener, and frustratingly destroyed the lab, spilling chemicals everywhere.

Reverse engineer it.

Williams might have gone insane, but he was still smart, so with his long arms, he worked to construct a new portal opener with what he found in the lab. The product was a somewhat broken looking remote with one button, but he was ready to push the button right now......

Hunt looked around and praised Hyde for saving him. He noticed that Williams was occupied and rushed into a nearby building. He dashed up the stairs to the top and set a nest up on the roof. He put down his backpack and rested his rifle on it, picking off the zombies dawdling along the boulevard.

"I'll do it by force! I can't let you destroy this world!"

Hyde activated a device from the other dimension and opened a portal through the sky.

"This portal will spread the anti-virus only affecting you!"

Part of Williams wanted to thank Hyde, but the other half wanted to keep this form.

I know a way, we are made of bio-metal, we can shift our form into a being that won't be affected by the cure. Shift into the former Williams now!

Williams did as he was told, and shifted back into a human and then said, "My good man Hyde, sorry for the ruckus, and thank you for the cure! I need to share a cup of tea with you. Come down here and lets build everything back together." Everything Williams said was a complete lie, but it was said in a very convincing voice, not by Williams, but by the voice.

While everybody was busy with Williams, Jerico was busy with the drones and sentries. As they charged at him he grabbed one of the nearest droned and smashed it against another and the rest was all a blur as Jerico kicked, punched, and shot the drones and sentries and after the fight Jerico stood in the midst of the carnage, some of the wounds from the fight healing itself, and he said "Well, so much for salvation."

"I'll shoot!" shouted hunt, at Williams. "You're vulnerable now that you're in human form, right? I'll shoot!"

He raised his rifle and aimed at Williams.

"Meh, shooting me isn't that bad because of my regenerative powers, and what makes you think I am still a bad guy? Hyde just spread the cure, and here I am, cured! I mean, the zombies aren't under my command anymore anyway. I also won't miss that annoying voice in my head I had. Anywho, shoot if you want, but it won't change anything."

"I have been looking for you Jerico! Hyde has sent all those drones after you. I tried to stop him, but he is too powerful. Now Hunt is trying to kill me! Please, help Jerico! All will be explained soon!"

"Hunt you lying bastard! Jerico, listen to me, notice how hunt is the new one, probably because he is trying to eradicate us, starting with me! Do not listen to him!"

"That is what Hyde wants you to think! Look Jerico, Hyde wants us dead so he can eat our corpses, because in reality, he is a zombie like them!" Williams points at the zombies. This whole time we have all been tricked. Why do you think he is always secluded? Do plot against us! Why do you think he knows so much? Because he has been spying on us the whole time! Listen to reason, goddammit!"

If they doubt you one more time, kill them

The stand off is getting nowhere Jerico thought to himself and the whispered "Hyde... Where the bloody hell are you?" 

[QUOTE="Jerico Lionhearth]Don't kill me and Hunt first cause I have something special for him.

[/QUOTE]

"Forget him!" Hunt said, he aimed down his sights. "Kill him!"

Hunt planted a bullet right between Williams' eyes and reloaded, waiting for Jerico to fire as well.

Jerico Squeezed the trigger on his M203 and the 40mm HEDP shell landed right between Williams legs, after the explosion Jerico said "That'll slow him down..."

Williams regenerated the bullet and explosion wound in a matter of seconds and cracked his neck.

"You forget I have the Hyde virus."

Williams shifted into his horrible form and molded his hand into a minigun and attempted to shoot down Hunt and Jerico using his corrupted poison as ammo. As well, he commanded his zombies to attack them.

"Hyde......will.......kill....you..."

"No! I'll cover you while you try to find Hyde. He's the only one who can stop Williams and I have all the firepower." Jerico urgently said to Hunt as Jerico loaded another 40mm.

Williams aimed his tongue at Hunt, grabbing him with it. He then spewed out poison down his tongue for Hunt to chug down. Then he roared so loud it might have blown your ears off. While latching on to Hunt with his tongue he clawed at Jerico with his claws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back