• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Darkness Comes.

Williams looked back and said, "I need not eat, do not worry about me." After about 10 minutes, the construction drones come out and begin to fortify the base with metal.

Hunt's eyes fluttered open and he checked his clock; about two hours had passed. He holstered his pistols and left his room. As he walked down the hallway, the smell of stew filled his lungs.

"Do I smell food?" He called out to Jerico.

He felt the movement of Williams and as Williams left Jerico said "He just loves to sneak up on people... Maybe Hunt wants some." And the continued to Hunt's. 
A while later Jerico bumps into Hunt outside his room "You want some lad?" Jerico offered one of the bowls he has and continued "I'm not sure you'd like..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunt devoured the stew in a matter of seconds and left it with the washing up in the kitchen. He left to retire to his room, only to see Jerico still there, rather confused.

"Looking for something?" he asked.

Williams came down from the ceiling and said, "Probably looking for Hyde. Also, I have made improvements to the base. We now have defender drones, manual turrets, auto-turrets, an armored vehicle garage, and of course fortified walls. Thank me later." Williams then went back into his thinking chair, this time to meditate.

Hunt was beyond amazed but he was still tired and decided to turn in for the night. He left his guns on his bedside table, just in case, and then drifted into a deep sleep.

A good hour or two had passed when he was awoken by the alarm. He strapped his belt around his waste, holstered his guns and picked up his Steyr Elite. He ran down the hall to find the others.

Hyde was in his conference room in his lab.

"Of course boss, I will do that" he said to the static figure on the screen" he said.

"Where the bloody hell is Hyde?" Jerico asked himself after wondering the halls for the past hour after eating his own stew in the kitchen and then he said " Oh well, guess he won't mind then..." Jerico then sat down against the wall and ate Hyde's cold stew.

"You know I could hear you guys from a mile away Hyde." Jerico said calmly and he offered what's left of "his" stew to Hyde "I've left some for you if you still want some."

Williams was walking down the halls when he saw Hyde and Jerico talking about the soup. He then approached Hyde and said, "Fortifications ready, might want to take a look at them, make a few tweaks here or there. Also, gather more people for here, I can't because I have to rest. Use this intercom speaker, it will broadcast everything you say to every speaker planted in a 50 mile radius." Williams handed Hyde a speaker and then left into his room and shot a few zombies from the window with his crossbow before going to sleep.

Hunt had located the source of the alarm; the conference room, where everyone awaited him. He saw Williams with a map on the table and went over to get his role in the defence plan.

Hyde took the sound device.

"Attention everyone with the ability to hear this alarm-"

"We will rebuild this land, go to the source of this alarm and have food, rest and especially safety"

The message repeated itself continuously.

"I'm sorry everyone, I should.. go somewhere, do not follow me"

Hyde took a mysterious device that has a switch, knowing he was being watched.

"Oh Williams, I know you're watching" he said loudly.

He flipped the switch and..

a portal opened, though it was unclear where it leads.

Hyde entered the portal with the device with him and it closed down.

Williams was puzzled, how could Hyde have known so much. Williams wanted to follow even more, but he knew he would have to gain more power for that, so he went into his lab and picked up his dead body. He put it in his computer for analyzation of the Hyde virus. A small portion of the virus was still in the body, and Williams extracted it and put it into a needle. Williams then injected it into himself, but something happened. A chemical reaction took place with the virus and Williams's body. Part of the metal began to corrupt with a certain type of poison never encountered before. The corruption went all the way into his heart, where it now pumped the poison through his body. His fingers and arms grew freakishly longer, and his fingers were now 5 inches long with claw-like nails at the end. His tongue was now 5 times as long, and now had the corruption as his saliva. His eyes no longer were grey, but now they were pure white with a glow in it. His joints could now bend any way, and he could jump to any height. His skin turned into a stone grey, and his spine now has spikes jutting out of his back. Williams looked at himself, his new lust for raw meat and blood. He couldn't show himself ever again, to anybody. He was an abomination now, and he would be shot on sight. He lost all purpose for saving the humans and grew a new voice in his head, one that would tell him to kill everyone on sight. His new voice was inside his head commanding him.

Kill everyone in the building, use the computer

Williams did as he was told, and in his satanic voice, he said "Computer.....visitors....no longer....welcome.....TERMINATE!"

The computer did as it was told, and sent drones to everyone's location in the building.

He wasn't the Watcher of the Wasteland anymore, he was now the Abomination of Hell.

Hyde was watching through the other dimension.

"Disable all energy sources"

All energy sources of the world shut down.

"Williams we can make this work out, you don't have to be evil" Hyde said through the speaker.

Williams struggled to talk out of the voice, but it was no use.

"I.......can't......stop......it...."

Do not talk to him, he will only back stab you.

"You....will.....not....hurt....me......HYDE! Too.....many.....secrets...left....unanswered."

Williams then jumped to the speaker and ripped it from the wall. He then jumped to the top of the base and let out a ferocious roar that could blow your ears if you were in the vicinity.

"I......SHALL......CONSUME.....ALL!" He yelled from atop.

Hunt raised his rifle, locked and loaded, and pointed it at the rather satanic Williams, just metres in front of him.

"Stop!" he shouted. "Please, listen to Hyde. You don't have to be evil."

Williams looked back slowly to face Hunt. He then gave out a ferocious roar and grabbed Hunt with his gigantic hand. He then spat his acidic poison at Hunt and then said, "You......fool......" and bashed Hunt into the ground. Williams then jumped off the building and landed on the street with a loud shock wave that could stumble anyone near him.

Blood surrounded Hunt in his mini crater. He slowly got up and looked outside. He saw Williams, many floors below, having jumped down to street level. He ran back to his room and regathered his things. When ready, he left the building, to follow Williams from a safe position behind him while setting temporary camps and surviving from day to day.

Williams ran rampant through the streets, breaking through walls and bashing cars together. Every so often, he devoured a hapless zombie for food, relishing the taste. It seemed that the zombies didn't try to hurt him, but instead followed him as a leader. Soon enough, Williams gathered enough materials to build a den in an abandoned building. It was here that Williams now slept. While he slept, his voice told him:

Locate Hyde and eradicate him, he did this to you

Of course Williams obeyed, and the next morning, he set off to find Hyde

Hunt emerged from his camp at dawn and packed it all up immediately. He watched as Williams left his building and set out down the street. Hunt upholstered his pistols and crept along the ruins of nearby buildings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back