• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Darkness Comes.

Williams heard Hyde shouting, and went downstairs to check on him. He saw that he was calling to a man named Jerico, as if he knows him. Williams stood behind Hyde and asked him,"You know this guy, like, as a friend?"

"You can say he's neutral, but treat him nice and he'll treat you the same" Hyde said to Williams.

(I'm not gonna be here for awhile)

Williams nodded and took his file on Jerico, reading from it. "Hey you! Jerico! Come over here to your salvation. We can discuss this inside."

He heard shouting and instinct told him to draw his weapon, and so he did and in one fluid motion dropped to his knees, raised his M4A1 while turning to his right but as he peered down his sight he saw Hyde and another man and he said to himself "Hyde... You son of a gun."

Williams stepped forward towards Jerico and said, "You seem to be an ex-black ops soldier.....hmmm how petty. I guess not everyone can be in POM. Anywho, do not let my vampire appearance alarm you, I no longer need to feed on blood. As for rebuilding this nation, come right inside." Williams beckoned for Jerico to go in.

Jerico didn't move and he doesn't know how the man could know that much about him so he shouted "That's close enough, I'd like to talk to Mr.Hyde if you don't mind." He darts a look towards Hyde and nodded.

"Don't trust me, eh? I guess you could talk to Dr. Hyde instead of me, just don't cause trouble, or you might lose all your limbs." Williams goes back inside and starts to draw more plans on his notebook.

"Well you know me lad, I never trust anybody." He rose, walked towards Hyde and said "You own me answers and I'm here to collect." Jerico looked at Williams and said "My apologies, it's been a while since I've been with anyone not trying to kill me."

"No problem, sir. Now if you excuse me, I will be in my bedroom, sleeping." Williams gets up and goes into his room to sleep and then lies on his bed and closes his eyes.

Flashback

A Long Time Ago...

Pauline:
"So... what's your wish birthday boy?" she looks at his eyes, her baby blue eyes starring right at misty grey eyes.

Jerico: "Could I ask for you, Love?" He said slowly smiling at her.

Pauline: She gave a short laugh and softly said "Keep dreaming..."

Present

He return to the now, He has no idea why he keeps remembering her at the worst time maybe it's because her that he's been fighting so long to stay alive but maybe it's also because of her that he's losing his mind and his only hope now is that nobody finds out but then her voice filled his head once more "Keep dreaming." He sneered and said "I still do."

"What are you talking about Hyde?" Jerico looks at him questionably but then he realized that Hyde heard what he said and said "Sorry bout' that, I just remembered something. And speaking of remembering, we need to talk."

Williams finally woke up from his deep sleep and sat there for a long period. He had a dream, a dream about him one day dying. Williams noticed that he doesn't have a backup plan when he dies, but got an idea. The experiment in his lab! It was just a proto-type, but Williams could work it out. Williams put his hand on the brick wall in the room and the wall slid back to reveal an underground lab. Williams walked down while his computer greeted him. "Computer! Show me the proto-type!" Williams yelled. The computer then lowered lab equipment and one bed with seems to be just a headless body. Williams was scared for what he had to do, but he was willing to do it. "Computer! Gather all the information...from my brain." Williams sat down on his chair and strapped himself in. He braced himself for what was going to happen to him. He then gave out a loud yell when a probe needle went into his brain. Throughout the experiment, Williams was in deep pain.

Hyde looked quickly at the monitor showing William's lab.

"Williams! What are you doing!?"

Hyde took his lab coat off and ran through the tunnel going to William's base.

It was too late, Williams was done with the brain gathering and his whole brain was stored on his computer and every other base Williams had in the world. Williams hobbled forward and chuckled, happy that he now was able to die without fear. He needed a test though, to guarantee he could resurrect. If he does die, oh well, his brain chip in John would still function, and Williams would still be able to communicate with the world. Williams then heard footsteps coming from the tunnel, and ran towards them. He recognized Hyde's voice, and then asked him, "Hyde, I have done it! I have created my resurrection body, and now, I will never properly die! But I want you to test! Take this gun, it will kill a vampire instantly by using a type of unavoidable poison injection! Shoot me now!" Williams was eager, and confident, having a sparkle of hope in his eyes.

Williams grew impatient. Some might think he might have gone insane by now. "If you won't shoot me, I will."

Williams shot himself

"Williams!"

Hyde jumped towards the body, he cut himself and let the blood flow through the bite marks on Williams' neck.

"Williams you fool! I won't let you die!"

The Hyde virus has infected Williams.

Hyde stared at Williams' teeth as it shrinked, Williams' heart was still beating, the hole through his head regenerated.

William was human again, alive.

"I...am.....human......."

Williams twitched at his last word.

"You took my power, all of it."

"No worries, my new body will still be a vampire! I will show the technology Hyde *sigh*.

Williams went into his lab and took off a sheet from what seemed to be a body on a table. When it was uncovered, the body was shown to be a copy of Williams body, only better.

"This is my new body that my soul will move into when I die. Bio-metal. Hard as titanium, sharp as diamond, yet malleable. It is what this body is made of. Bio-metal can form and reform into countless different shapes, therefore allowing me to make this body. This body also contains rocket assisted legs and arms for maximum damage, as well as a database installed into the brain. If THIS body dies and my lab explodes, I will just be resurrected at my other labs across the globe. With this, I will become deathless! Now shoot me!"

Hyde stared at Williams disgustedly.

"Once the Hyde virus has been passed to another person, they can't be infected, they can't be sick... they can only die of age"

"...and just age"

"Aha! I knew I would need my aging device! First of all, please infect my body right there please, and I will age myself. This is a breakthrough Hyde! Please, help me out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back