• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Darkness Comes.

The zombies attacked Hyde again.

"Nope" Hyde laughed.

He released a weird looking gun and pulled it's trigger, the virus died permanently, including the zombies, it also affected Williams.

"Here's the one thing about my device and virus, it targets anything that isn't me" Hyde grinned.

"Haha ha!" Williams laughed. He tapped his skin and said, bio-metal can resist anything if shifted properly! You have been outsmarted, sir!"

"Not radiation, your metals, no.. ALL YOUR BODIES will melt in no time, even if it's on the other side of the world. You have just made your coffin, the radiation will be trapped in your metal and kill you faster"

Hyde starts to walk away and pulls out a black king chess piece.

"Checkmate"

He throws it over to and releases gas, a sort of cure for the hallucinations and voices in Williams' head and the mutated virus.

"By the name of the dimension-travellers, time-space administration bereau and Dr. Who..."

Hyde surrounded Williams with portals.

"I banish you from this DIMENSION"

"Now move a single bit and you get sliced apart and transported to a blank dimension, despite your body"

Williams grinned and pulled out a device made earlier. "I made this dimension device to go where you are, but haven't used it yet. Care to find out what it does?" Williams pressed the button and dimension traveled behind Hyde and jabbed his hand into his body, streaming poison out of his finger nails that eat virus cells. Williams then picked up the chess piece with his other hand and said, "Checkmate to you, my dear enemy." 

TheOutsideBox said:
Williams grinned and pulled out a device made earlier. "I made this dimension device to go where you are, but haven't used it yet. Care to find out what it does?" Williams pressed the button and dimension traveled behind Hyde and jabbed his hand into his body, streaming poison out of his finger nails that eat virus cells. Williams then picked up the chess piece with his other hand and said, "Checkmate to you, my dear enemy."
We live in a world of zombies, I have bio-metal, and you have portals that I seemingly can't stop, oh and Williams is a super genius, like you, only slightly crazier. Williams doesn't care about the laws of physics or whatever he does. Remember that post I made earlier that said he wanted to get to your dimension, and had to reverse engineer, that is the device I was talking about. My portals, fortunately for you, only extend to the dimension he is in, and a hellish world. He can't go beyond those dimensions. I had to limit my character to make him let Jerico and Hunt escape, and now it is time to limit Hyde, because to me, Hyde seems to be a lesser god right now.

Hyde's body fell.

Everything is quiet all of the sudden.

A giant dimensional wall opened and passed over the area leaving behind multiple versions of Hyde.

*cough*

"I am.. Dr... Ryan.. Robertson.. Hyde... did you actually think that.. will kill me..?"

A Hyde wearing a cowboy outfit waved his hand

"I think he did!"

"Shut up Sheriff Hyde"

"Sorry partner"

Dr. Hyde cleaned the dirt off his coat.

"The laws of reality are merely a suggestion to me"

Another Hyde wearing a fedora and coat lifted his Tommy Gun in the air,

"All dimensional means of travelling are on lockdown, sir" he said as he lighted a cigar.

"Thank you, Mafia Hyde. Where's Sniper Hyde?"

A Hyde with a technologically advanced eyepiece waved his sniper rifle into the air on top of one of the buildings.

"Good, Magic Hyde?"

A magic circle appeared beside him and out came a Hyde wearing a magician's outfit.

"Looking fancy as always. As I was saying...Care to surrender, Williams?"

"Can't you see it yet, Williams?"

"I. AM. A. DOCTOR."

Williams scoffed, "This is what you got, really? Just this? Pah, POM has a few surprises of its own."

Williams called out and after a short moment, the former team of POM arrived, raised from the dead.

"They all have my healing powers, as well they stole some magical artifacts from a few planets. They work in a HIVE mind, and they are quite efficient. Your weak-ass Hydes are no match for the combat-prowess of everyone here. But why waste everyone, why waste our dear friends. We shall duel with honor." Williams pulled out his beloved yo-yo, now tainted, and swung it around menacingly. He then handed Hyde a sword.

"Try to fight, little man."

A Hyde with military uniform appeared beside the two

"Come with me, sir! We will lead you to a hidden bunker! Nobody knows about this but the Hydes!" said the Hyde.

"you're just full of surprises aren't you Hyde." Jerico said to the military version of Hyde then tugged Hunt's arm and said "Come on, let's go."

"Well, that's us"

Meanwhile back at Williams.

"We, the Hydes, have one mission... And that.. is to fix the universe, make it all good.."

"Either way, you, Williams, won't die, you will be good again, soon"

Williams smiled at Williams. "I must confess, I have a secret that I have been holding off. This whole time, I was plotting, even when I was a wretch. I serve the time lord himself, the one that even holds the strings of fabric together. He created us in each dimension to suppress any dimension travelers, because every time you go to another dimension, you make a knot in two strings of time, which the time lord must undo as if it was a marionette. If you keep using these dimensions, eventually he would have to cut off the string and make new strings, but first, I need to get rid of the problem at hand. All Williams in every dimension are the same, as well as my team. The only difference may be the attitude or the attire, but they all have one motive, and that is to get rid of people like you. All I need to do is trap you in his prison. Williams, would you join me?" The other Williams went by his side "You're in double trouble now," they said unanimously.

"Sort of here, don't worry I've got you." Jerico carries Hunt and follows Hyde towards the bunker. After making it to the bunker Jerico sets Hunt down on one of the beds and ask "Are you feeling better?"

"Lay down, I'll go find you a med kit." Jerico took another glance at Hunt's wounds, damn the lad is tough, and asked Hyde where the med kit is. A few minutes later he came back to Hunt and proceeded to treat him "You still with me lad?" He asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Enough fooling around, Hyde. Me and Williams both carry an artifact that prevents dimension travel, but if you have two.....lets just say everyone who dimension traveled in this realm goes boom-boom. That may mean me, but I die for my lord. You can't play this game any longer Hyde, because turns out, it was rigged from the start."

Williams fused the two artifacts together, creating a large flash of light blinding Williams as it consumed Williams and left a black hole with a magnetic field for any dimension travelers. The remaining thing after was a huge crater in the city.

You have served me well Williams, may your legacy be etched in time.

Thank you my lord.

You are dead, but your underlings aren't. They will fight for you, but they can not win without a champion. You were that champion, but now, they are nothing. Their is hope though, because your father really isn't dead. He was mutated into a beast of fire from the bomb, and lives in the forest. He can stop the tyranny in this land. But for you Williams, you can rest in peace.

Williams was finally dead, but not his legacy. (Tell me if I need to make a few changes, looked a bit choppy to me)

A warp opened up at the spot where Hyde died.

*cough* *cough*

"I guess I'm bringing this hell with me then.." Hyde said.

A vacuum picked up and chose the zombies, sucking a very large amount of them.

"I will give you a chance to fix this world, Hunt, Jerico, Spade, goodbye"

Hyde disappeared, sucked by the warp.

(I'll fast forward a few days so that hunt could recover)

A few days later...

"Come on Hunt, I made breakfast." Jerico said. It has been a few days since Jerico saw Williams and the real Hyde and He's been staying with Hunt in the bunker ever since then but he knew that it's not long before they have to move out. "It's nice having a roof over our heads, I hope Hunt will agree to go with me." Jerico thought, He's grown fond of the lad the past few days and'll hate to see him go.

"Let's eat breakfast before we make a decision don't you think." He then handed Hunt a bowl of soup and continued "So what you'd want to do when we move out?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back